- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian has the same thing happening to him with results. 

Note: DO NOT USE THE SPELL. For BSB, I love you NO MATTER WHAT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE FANFICS. Just be my BFFE friends and my fave group. I love NKOTB as my friends too, their good guys. I don't know so much about the others. 

6/24/2012
Brian was having a good dream. "All you people can't you see, can't you see. NKOTB-SB!" They were singing.

stories/2114/images/normal_24042012manchesterrrrrrshownkotbsb_28329.jpg
"Everytime we're down, YOU CAN MAKE IT RIGHT." He sang to his fans as well as could as he danced. "That makes you larger than life!" Him and BSB finished. 
Then he saw 2 Taylor Swifts in his dressing room. As he panicked. "Where is Leighanne and Baylee?" he asked. "They won't be here tonight, not after I do my song for you." Taylor Swift told him as she hugged him and began to flirt with him.

stories/2114/images/omg_jam-575949802-1311625201.jpg
Brian tried to bolt, but he couldn't move. "Oh what you going to do, get that cute ex-witch Christian chick to help you?" She teased him, before turning into a full out demon out of her purple dress into a red one than sang a song.

"Your on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset. She doesn't get your humor like I do." The demon Taylor Swift flirted with her singing. "She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts, she is Cheer captin and I'm on the bleachers." She kept singing with her guitar. "Waiting for the day when you find/ What's BEEN IN FRONT OF YOU HAS BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME." She belted. As she sang it Brian changed into Taylor Swift as the real one showed up behind him in a cute white dress. "You are so going to get it girl." She whispered.

As the demon Taylor kept singing and her look got sexier and she was wearing devil's horns. "Can't you see I am the one who UNDERSTANDS YOU." His wife sang with her. "BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME they all three sang at once. "WHY CAN'T YOU SEE-EEEEE, YOU BELONG WITH ME. You belong with me." The demon Taylor Swift one for now in her sexy red dress with glitter and a mid-drift top and high heels. As the real Taylor Swift sent Brian a letter from his wife and herself. 

It read: 
'Dear Brian and Backstreet Boys, don't give up. People you love still love you. Taylor will help us. Go to her concert tonight, backstage with Howie. Then he can help the others, everyone but Howie will be affected by this spell since the witch forgot she gave him immunity due to a crush on him possibly. But we will protect you, and save the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block, don't loose YOUR FAITH. Hang in there cutie.


Love, your wife Leighanne and Sincerely, Taylor Swift, your Best Friend and a Huge fan.'

Brian read it and cried. Then he woke up. "LEIGHANNE I AM TAYLOR SWIFT!" He shouted. "Cool, now I mess with Taylor Lautner for fun." He joked. Leighanne just slapped the back of his head. Since thankfully he slept with his muscle shirt on and boxers last night.     stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAVXPSSBe.jpg