- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB sees the beginning of the spells transforming everyone in the group, mostly, but Howie. The Papparazi and camera people from TMZ and SNA go after them. 

 

Note: Some cussing, situation permitting. Lyrics of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" from absolutelyrics.com.

6/25/2012
"What the Fuck happened to us?" Nick asked me looking like Christina Aguilera from "Burlesque".With the amburn blonde hair with a hint of red highlights in it. I was in shock to look at him.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailrererg.jpg"Kevin, tell us!" Alex asked me frantically."You are Kevin aren't you?" He asked. "Why?" I asked Alex, as I patted him down.
Still in shock at him look like Britney Spears. "What happened to you, Nick?" I asked, trying to keep the other 3 memebers of BSB calm. Howie evidently was still sleeping.

"I had this dream, and this Christina Aguilera demon thing took over my look and now I look like her and she said something about a girl and our counter parts, and Howie being immune, and 
people from "Charmed", and "BuffyVerse" helping us." Nick told him. Let's see if I can sing like her. "I wanna get dirrty, get a little rowdy, I wanna get dirrty it's about time for my arrival." He belted with her voice. 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" He sing like her. 
I can still out belt you.

"Finally you put my love on top, Come on BABY, ON TOP, YOU, YOUR THE ONE I NEED, YOUR THE ONLY I SEE. Baby, baby, it's YYOOOOOOUUUUUU" I belted back in competition.
Brian came out of his room with Leighanne, looking like Taylor Swift in a simple white blouse and one of Leighanne's light blue mini-skirts. "I woke up, I was Taylor Swift. I hope everyone else is alright." He told us. "How are you sure it's us?" Alex asked as Britney.
"Why else would we all be in the same hotel at the same time short of a TV special, Holiday, or award show. Knowing Howie, he probably woke up as J.Lo again." Brian told us. 


"We need to do the shows as a group still, we'll find a way to make our new voices adapt and to work out the copyrights and stuff again for another time." Brian told them with an annoyingly happy smile on his face. 
"I will be so happy when you 5 are men again. Not under these stupid Holiday spell thing that seems to happen every month there is an American Holiday in it." She told him, as the rest of our wives and girlfriends got together.

I noticed Nick was crying. "What's up buddy?" I asked him, "Lauren slapped me and accused  me on cheating on her with Christina Aguilera." He told me. I gave him a hug, as we noticed the papparazzi were gathering around the hotel.
Then Howie came out with Leigh D. and James in hand. Then told our security to guard us and that he "paid" us to be "look-a-likes" for a fanfic promo for BSB and the female acts we loved and adored.

I knew that had to be his plan.Then Kristen gave me a hug. "I love you Kevin, your somewhere in there, we'll get you out of there, then you can go home and I can love you and we will totally have a date, Kevy, my Mr. Body Beauitful." She told me, then gave me a tight hug as I cried as the SNA guy and TMZ papparazos began taking our pictures. 


As Lady Gaga and her enterage came into the hotel with us all follow behind. She was in a sexy outfit, I noticed Alex couldn't stop looking at her, Rochelle basically pushed him out of the hotel, as a fan started playing her song, "Paparazzi".


"I'm your biggest fanI'll follow you until you love mePapa-paparazziBaby there's no other superstarYou know that I'll be yourPapa-paparazzi" 
The track played. As Lady Gaga posed for them. Then signed an autograph. Howie pushed us all out of the hotel and we just left like that to a smaller hotel and town where no one would recognize us.