- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jordan Knight is trying to help BSB break the curses, since NKOTB broke their's. Sarah Chalke(aka. "Dr. Reed" from "Scrubs" shows up.) and real Doctor and psychologist Christina Hendorsan show up.

6/25/2012
After all that, we were clearly nuts. Then New Kids on the Block meet us at the hotel. We didn't even know where we were we felt so confused and just started acting not like oursleves.


Then Taylor Swift came up to me at the hotel. "Oh My Gosh!" She screamed. "You look just like me, and your playing a guitar." She told me. Then gave me a hug, "You got to be one of my biggest fans!" She freaked out and signed it.
"Taylor I am a Backstreet Boy, I am Brian, you know the one with the Christian album." I told her. She giggled as I noticed her simple pink t-shirt and jean shorts on. "Take it easy." She said sweetly. "Then gave Leighanne and I backstage passes." She giggled. 


"Look, if your really Brian from BSB, I am a HUGE fan of you guys and NKOTB, I will totally help you out tonight before and after my show and help fix whomever did this to you ok." She gave me a huge hug and an autograph, I couldn't help but smile. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are we going to do?" Jordan asked his pastor on the phone. "I've never heard of this happening to people. I know it's the "Time of Sorrows and End of Days" but WOW!" He told him.


"Look, you did everything I told you and it worked last time, yeah BSB did something else to us in Austurila too. We need to figure it out." he sign. As the actress and a cute blonde doctor came into the room. 
"This is your doctor for BSB, she is a psychologist and neurologist." The cute actress said in a black top and blue jeans and big sliver earrings and that hot hair cut. Jordan blushed. 


"I'm your doctor, Christina Hendorson." She told me and shook my hand. 
"I'm Sarah Chalke from "Scrubs", Alyassa Milano has been calling people all ove "the business" to try and help you guys and BSB. Against some nut-case witch and her coven. If we get her it will be a nice "big" win for the good guys." She told me. 


As Howie finally came through the door. 
"Damn" He said. "Today has been a bad day." He told us.