- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie and his wife enjoy some "Love time" together. Song, "Touch Me" by Katherine Mcphee from "Smash" TV show soundtrack.

5/29/2012

The next night I was off so we had some Howie and Leigh time. "You sang "The One" with so much emotion, I felt myself cry yesterday." she told me as we drank some yellow Champange. "I love you." She said as we finished eating out our dinner at the EXTRAVAGANT resturant in Sydney. I know our marriage NEEDED "US" time. So as soon as we got into our hotel room, I went into the bedroom and put the first song on repeat.

"Touch Me!" Katherine Mcphee sang the chorus loud to us, even through I had it soft enough to not wake our son, James. Which is all I cared about. "Want to turn me on, come on be my Marlane Brando. Come on, tell me, whatcha, whatcha waiting for?" Katherine Mcphee sang. As the man counted up, "3, 1, 2". "I wanna go somewhere we can be ALONE, I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE WE CAN TAKE IT SLOW, TOUCH ME. COME ON, COME ON, PUT YOUR HANDS ON(HANDS ON ME)." She sang as our passions rose.

We melted into each other. I felt our souls touch and the world light like there was no tomorrow. As she kissed me and I grabbed her. It wasn't long before we were having sex in the bathroom and on our King size bed in the hotel penthouse suite. "I love you." I told her before I kissed her before we had our hardcore sex. She smiled, "I love you..." she whispered.

Then paused before she started nibbling and kissing my ear and touching me sentually and sexually all over my body. "I will..." she began, "NEVER let you go. Or let..." as she kissed me more and began riding on top of me. "let you go." She told me as I grabbed her arm gentily, and stroked her hair. Then kissed her, "I will never let any evil person, take you away from me like you fear or Jame or our friends." She told me. "I know, sweetie. I know." I told her. As I kissed her and took off her dress. Then I saw the bananna split sundae. I call them, "Mondae"s it's just always been a better day for me than Sunday.

As we made love passionately. "Love me, come on put your hands one me. I wanna go somewhere we can take it slow, go somewhere we can BE ALONE. TOUCH ME, COME ON COME ON, BABY, Put your hands on me. Touch me." Katherine Mcphee sang again in our stereo. "I love you forever." I told Leigh passionately after we were done for the 3rd time. "I love you forever, too. I want us to always be a family forever." She told me. "Family forever then." I told her, before giving her a passionate and loving kiss.