- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

6/25/2012
Howie and NKOTB try to figure out how to help BSB with Sarah Chalke and a doctor. Brian in his spell casted depressed state decides to go to the Taylor Swift concert.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*7pm on Howie's watch, 4pm in real life time for the guys.*
Note: Some cussing, not based off fact, just in fun, enjoy, don't worry good pay-off for our heroes at the end.    


 *7pm on Howie's watch, 4pm in real life time for the guys.*6/25/2012
 As Howie looked at his watch and paced around the room. "I don't understand, you won't believe the day I had." Howie told everyone in the room. "We have been trying to find the cure to get them back to "normal" Howie." Joey protest with a sympathic tone in his voice.
"No, you DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Howie shouted. "THEIR MY FRIENDS, THEIR LIKE MY SONS, MY BROTHERS! HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS HAPPEN!; THIS ISN'T THEM!" Howie was freaking out. Sarah grabbed his hand and rubbed it. "Deep breathes Howie, what has been happening, if we don't know why don't you tell us?" Sarah asked.
 I looked into her eyes and I felt like I could be just regular good old Howie again and think in my own head again finally. Then I took a few deep breathes for about 3 mintues straight as the anticipation seemed to slowly fall into the room like pancake mix on to a griddle and cook. Then I took my last breahte and sat down on Jordan's Piano bench.
 "Ok, ever since that spell has taken affect, even after the "Lady Gaga incident". Their not them, their like obsessed with even weirder than normal things and they just aren't them, we're not a group we are supposed to be. We're friends, but it's like we got gutted when that person did that spell." I told them. "Like how?" The doctor asked me.
 I got up and began to pace a bit, but then Donnie and Mark Walhberg came in. "I am not singing for BSB!" Mark told me in his thick Boston accent. "We know. Make sure he sits down." Donnie told him. Mark sat next to me, "good, Howie don't pull any shit like the others you'll be alright." He told me. I just looked at him confused. "Fine, I won't." I told them.
"You promise." Johnny replied. "I promise." Holding my hand like a pleadge to the flag. "Fine, because WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE!" Danny Wood was freaking out a bit. "I know, calm down guys." I told them.
"Let me tell the story, please." I insisted, as I grabbed a shot of an apple screwdriver and a shot of scotck and chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and gummy bears I had in my satchual baggie. Then made it into a drinks and one with a small sundae on top. 
"This morning at about 10:30am, after the whole "Lady Gaga incident". The guys started acting weirder." I told them. As I reminised as I drank.
  10:34am this morning.
"That is my piano! I deserve Rochelle she is hotter than me, Alex!" Kevin yelled at him. As the 2 began fighting man to man, never mind the fact other people either saw them as women, unless they were photographed. 
 "No, Kristen should be mine, you didn't talk to her at that one party." As Alex, punched him. Then, Kevin, through 40 years of age, tackled him back with his star quarterback football tackle. "Which party drunk?" Kevin asked. I ran in and broke up the fight. Not realizing the other 2 had left the hotel penthouse.
 "ALEX, WE ALL SHARE THE PIANO!" I told him, "IT IS THE HOTEL'S NOT YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S!" I had to yell as I began to cry yelling at my BFFE Friends.
 "KEVIN, YOUR STAYING WITH KRISTEN, YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER, STOP LUSTING. FOR NOW ON, YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THE BATHROOM UNTIL YOU CAN CONTROL YOURSELF." As I handcuffed him to the door with a long chain. "But I love her." Kevin said all crazed, dazed, and hazy to me. 
 "You LOVE HER AS YOUR FRIEND, NOT YOUR "TRUE LOVE SOUL MATER" like Boner does." I told him. Then I heard Brian and Nick acting crazy outside the room. 
"Alex, don't eat or drink anything without me here." I told him, knowing gluttony was his deadly 7 sins for sure. If mine was greed, Kevin's was lust, Brian's was pride, Alex had gluttoney, then Nick's would be anger or depression. That would take over them again too and make them all try to sin or have us hurt each other. "What other spells had she done to us?" I wondered. 

  10:45am I checked my watch again. "What is going on with you guys?" I asked. "Brian stole my video games." Nick cried. 'Oh god, this took me back.' I thought. "Brian!" I asked. "I did a good job, I sing well, I have the Backstreet Boys' pride!" He argued with me in Aaron's hotel room.
 "Brian, I don't know if you noticed but you turned into a "Taylor Swift Construct"." I asked him. "I know, I am so cool and I am going to see her concert tonight." He sang to me happily. "Because I am not good enough for you HOWIE, HUH?" Nick yelled at me as he got angry. Aaron helped me tackle him and handcuffed him to the bathtub and shower, like I did with Kevin in the other room.
 Fully clothed, and a couple books to read and magazines and crackers with cheese and veggies that would help them calm down more. "Relax. You want Pizza?" I asked Nick. "Control your anger, Chaos." I told him. "Aaron and Angel, take turns looking after him please, till your family gets here." I told them, then I finally had some time with Leigh D.
 "How are they doing any better?" She asked. "I don't know, Brian hasn't acted weird yet or Alex. But I am sure they well." As we had lunch finally in my hotel room. "Let me out!" Kevin shouted. 
 Then I noticed Alex was on the phone ordering food. "I'll have a chicken sandwhich, pizza, popcorn, mashed potatos, BBQ, all but Buffalo wings, I hate those. All the veggies and fruits down there and all the alcohol." He told them. I called them back immediately. "CANCEL THE ORDER, PLEASE." I insisted. 
 "My friend is sick and not himself today." I told the kitchen staff person on the phone. "ok, sir, what would you like to have them, mashed potatos, gravy, 5 fruit salads, and turkey, and a mini bar for "Howie Dorough" with my name labeled on it." I asked her.
 "Make sure the other Backstreet Boys aren't allowed any access to it, especially, Nick and Alex, please, thank you." I told her as I hung up.
  2pm-Lunch time
 Alex was crying. "I am an adult." He said firmly, "Why are you treating me this way H.D.?" he asked me. "Alex, your not yourself. Your just not. We have to take it easy until you can get "Crued" from those spells and bad prayers those evil people put on us." I told him. 
 "Why don't you ask Kevin and Nick about the "book fan" lady in Ohio, she slays demons for fun and to protect the community and she used to do it for a while till the group got angry with her years ago. Maybe if we forgive her and work out our issues; we could ask her to help and to help us figure it out." He told me. I smiled. 
  4pm Then I got stalked by some crazy fans, while in the hallway getting some water, had to be like 5,000 in all at the hotel literally chasing me all the hotel. The police were called in and I decided to hide in Jordan's room.
 As I finished talking about my day. NKOTB and Sarah Chalke smiled at me. Knowing something I didn't know. "I think this could work. I am going to get my friends from "Angel/Buffy" and Joss Whedon and "The Simpsons" on the phone. "Who?" I asked.
 "What?" I asked. Then I saw a creepy ugly skull demon things jump out as Sarah Chalke threw a sleeping bomb on the floor and watched her turn into the witch and her coven as they walked through the door. "Damn you." She said to me, sinsisterly and firmly all dressed in black, grey, and red with a cape, and then teleported. 
 "The Council of 4" and I are after you, Backstreet Boys and NKOTB." As she sang that to me and blew her sliver whisel and disappered as I passed out and so did my son James. I couldn't see what happened to the others.