- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian is seen at the "Taylor Swift Online concert" with Leighanne and Baylee, NKOTB and the rest of BSB, join up in Howie's/BSB's temporary penthouse room. They make a discovery about the spells and how to break them all at once when Brian finally takes the stage to make Taylor Swift's dream come true. 

stories/2114/images/normal_24042012manchesterrrrrrshownkotbsb_28329.jpg

6/25/2012
  Brian was backstage at the Taylor Swift concert. "So deep and so wide, a strong and cleaninsing tide. My soul can finally find rest, I'm in over my head. I'm in over my head." He sang.

 "You reached for my hand, you made me under-stand that your love can always cover me." He sang. He wasn't like the others, he was a "partier" but not like them at all. They were much more immature in his mind, and he was just more religious in general. 


 He couldn't imagine anything better than seeing a concert with Leighanne. To see his favorite new music recording artist. 


 Taylor introduced him as the crowd laughed. She raised pom-poms with her hands up to show she support him. He smiled, graciously. "I'm in over my head, right where I wanna be. I feel so lost in your love, I know that it will always cover me. So deep and so wide; a STRONG, and cleansing tide, my soul can finally take a rest, I'm in over my head." he belted acapella. 


 As the crowd watched in amazement as he went back from looking like "Taylor Swift" playing on her guitar to back to his normal self, Brian Littrell playing on his own guitar and with his "street clothes" concert clothes on. As the crowd cheered. 


 As the witch watched on MSN on her computer as he became himself again. "How is this possible?" I asked myself, as I watched "Taylor Swift"'s Live concert from San Diago, CA on "MSN-True <3 Blue Music- Concerts". Brian was the "guest star" since others had cancled. "WOW!" Howie thought. 


 Back in Ohio, another person watched and was praying out of some Bible scripture books about how to throwdown and throw out demons.
 "Lord put your face to shine upon me. Lord, take all flies, snakes, and animalistic spirits away from the Backstreet Boys and break their curses for the duration of the concert at least, so whomever is trying to help them get a break." She prayed. "Amen."


 Howie looked back and noticed, his friends were both waking up and watching the concert behind them. Aaron, Nick, and Angel(Nick's sister) came in. "What happened?" As Nick came in the room. 


 "I think I am normal." Nick said. "I feel funky." A Jizzle(Alex/AJ) said. Kevin was just hugging everyone and NKOTB like there was no tomorrow. "There has to be a way to break this forever, and we will figure it out. Brian must have done something when he got the "Opening act" gig today." I told everyone.
"Interesting." Johnathan said. "Maybe it's having all those people pray for you against the "Council of 4"?" John said.

 

 "No, it's not that, the witch and her coven broke in with those rowdy stalker-Beatles-Monkees-BTR fans earlier. We don't know how long this may hold up for, even if it is one person doing it with God's help. Come on, I got an idea, Nick where are those books?" I asked. "

 We got studying to do and YOU GUYS AREN'T ALLOWED TO LEAVE OR DO ANYTHING ELSE, EVEN IF YOU CHANGE BACK, WE ARE FINISHING THIS BITCH!" I told with gusto, bravado, and a rugged sexy smile and my confidence back. "COME ON TIME FOR BSB TO COME BACK!"I shouted. NKOTB laughed, and so did BSB, but it was glad to at least have a breather.