- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick's point of view while Brian is at the Taylor Swift concert and the rest of the BSB are watching it and NKOTB leaves the room for dinner.

6/25/2012


 "It's a love story, baby, just say "yes"." Taylor Swift sing. "Ooh-ooh oh oh uh oh." She sing at the crowd, "Because we were both young when I first saw you." As Brian appulded. Then kissed his wife, Leighanne.
"I am so happy, we came." He told her. Then hugged her tight. Back at the hotel room, I was wishing I went with my bestie.


"Nick, get Alyassa Milano on the bed and Sarah Chalke on the coach." Howie ordered me. "I am sorry, I didn't know we were on that Seven Deadly Sins Spell Howie." Nick apologized. "I've been seeing scary stuff, like stuff like you see in cave paintings, mythology stories and the lectures Brian tends to give us about other religions from time to time." I told him.
Howie gave us all dinner, and totally watched Alex. 

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCARV4YPV.jpg

 "Hey, Nick, do you want salad with your turkey sandwhich from the hotel?" AJ asked me. "Yes." As I placed Sarah Chalke on Howie's coach. 
"You know, Nick?" The whatever said to me. I looked around to see a woman whom looked like my girlfriend come up to me. But she was in a tight red dress and bikini top. 
"So, I make an enterance with smoke and I get stopped by some loser in Ohio who loves you. Ha! Please." Then it turned into Me, then into "Buffy" from Season 7. "It's about Power." She quoted. The TV show, then turned back into me. 
  "I am Nick Carter, I am "TOO GOOD" to date "normal women". They might actually win my soul back from the devil or help God and Christ do it for me." He mocked me.


 "Soon, you will have no one else but me, I know soon you will break these spells. I will..I will get my reward in the women and men who casted them on you." He said, he looked like me, but he was dressed more from the "I'll Never break your heart" video from 1998. He totally had that style anyways, and then he turned into a man in a black leather outfit and ninja mask. "Your future Nicky boy." The demon mocked me.


 "Your a demon." I told him. "Yes, and..." he shrugged. "I command you to leave in the name of Christ." He begged. "No." The demon told me back as he turned into one of the older fans I knew. "Or else she gets punished like she always does by either I or God for helping you." The demon joked. "Thinking she can save your souls for if I didn't own this world, you wouldn't be famous." He said sinisterly as he turned into Anne Hathaway in her cat woman outfit. "row!" The demon joked.
Then turned into Christina Aguilera. "Let's see, your sick of looking like her." The demon annoyed me. "Oh Dear God, let me sing to you. "O Holy Night" like Christina Aguilera did for you 11 years ago." I begged. "Please set BSB and I free and NKOTB and the others hurt please." I begged and prayed on the floor, hurridly.

 "Nick are you ok?" Howie asked. "Please, God, please God." I begged. "Forgive us for our sins and our friends and even the people we hate when we're not supposed to. Amen."


I heard a still, but powerful voice. "I love you." It was male it said to me. "I will save you. No one can take it away from you and help you find the one who you are searching for and who you and your friends Need." He said.
Then my hands glowed and the demon Christina Aguilera stomped her feet and then turned into AJ again. "This is so NOT OVER." As Howie fainted on the floor.
"Howie!" AJ screamed. 
  "HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE!" Alex kept screaming. Then called 911 on his cell phone. "He is flushed and over-heated we got to get him out of here!" Alex freaked. "Howie will be safer in the hospital." He argued with me. As I took his phone from him. 


"I ran and put a cold compress on Howie's head and dumped a few cups of water on his face. Then shook him, then I checked the AC. "It's 105 degrees in here, Alex, no wonder he fainted." I told him, as I turned it down to 72 degrees. "It's 72 degrees now, get Howie out into the Hallway and put everyone on the floor and make sure Leigh D. and James are alright." I ordered Alex to do. "Don't look at me, flustered DO IT WITH ME, ALEX." I told him. 
The witch went back to her hotel room in the hotel looking at her crystal ball, deciding wh