- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Howie talk about what happened after Taylor Swift came to the hotel after her concert with Brian. 

6/27/2012
"Oh thanks again, Taylor Swift for helping us calm down those spells with those other people for now. How many people do we need to stop her?" Howie asked.
"ALOT." She answered. I gave her a hug. "ooooohhhhhhh" I relaxed. "What happened?" Alex asked. The spells and old age getting to him. "Taylor Swift and her friends saved us after Brian's concert for her, but we still got to fight."
Howie answered. "Howie, I think I blacked out then, because of that demon thing turning up the heat in the hotel, can you tell me what happened." Alex asked me. As we sat outside on the balcony of the hotel room drinking some pink lemonade and eating hot fudge sundaes.
"Well." Howie began.


  "We were all unconscience remember?" I told him. "Yeah." He began listening to me intently as we both ate.


"HELP ME, ALEX!" He screamed. Then out of nowhere everyone was out of the hotel room and in the hallway. "This is weird." Nick told Alex. "We have a fan that this is "normal" for, their life has to be a sad." AJ told him. "yeah." They both agreed.


"I wondered who did this." We both asked.
   Taylor Swift and her friends went with Brian to the hotel after the show. "Oh my Gosh!" She told Brian, as him and BSB began to slowly turn back into their counterparts. "I can't believe you sang for me and the crowd and you were even back to "you" again." She told him, as Leighanne drove the SUV to the hotel.
"I can't wait to meet Howie." She said with glee, then squeeled.

"So you are crushing on Howie, AJ, and I." He told her, "cool." He answered. 
Then the angel and demon began fighting in the hallway with swords and going bronze age it looked like. "What the..." Alex freaked. 
Then as AJ ran to get help, as Nick stayed with everyone and tried to hide them as best he could in the hallway. 
"Please, I got to use your phone." AJ told the consiarge. 

 "Why, Mrs.Alyassa Milano?" He asked. "Dammit." Alex shouted relazing his apperance had changed once again.
Then Alex took the phone and called Brian. "Brian help. Their is an angel and a demon fighting in the hotel room, Howie and everyone, but Nick and I are unconscience, and all of our stuff appeared into the hallway for no reason that we needed, just HELP US!" He freaked.

"The witch lady sent her demon or he came out of her and has been screwing with Nick and leaving hints and clues about "The Walk of Fame" and Hollywood on The Fourth of July where Katy Perry will be at. You guys and NKOTB have to help us." Alex left on the answering machine. Nick had turned into Alyassa Milano as well.
"Can I help you miss?" A nice sumartian patron woman asked. "oh not again."Nick sighed.

"Brian check out your message." Taylor Swift told Brian in the car. "That's not good." Brian said, "Ok, I got a prayer I wrote for you guys to fix things." She did it.
"Oh God we love you so, please fix my friends so, forgive their sins, break these spells, make them normal and spell free you know, I never want to let them go. We're going to Long Live. Bless them as you go. Amen." Taylor Swift played on the guitar. At least making BSB normal again, for now.
"Oh thank you."Brian hugged her. 

Then Taylor Swift meet Howie. "OH MY GOD!" She freaked out. "I love your music, I have your "kisses" and your "Back to me" CD." She freaked and gave me tons of hugs. "Howie stop doing the talking in the third person thing you tend to do." Alex, bossed me around. I sighed and drank a little bit of lemonade. 


"Then after we hung out for 4 hours talking about life, she went back on tour and I still got to Hollywood and beat up witches covens and demons again with you guys before the Fourth of July in about a week." I finished my story to AJ.

AJ hugged me, "I am happy to be very close to "normal" again. Rochelle and I have had make out time again and I couldn't be happier. She even smiles at me again for no reason." AJ smiled as he told me. "YAY!" we both said as we both went to bed. Sleepy as could be. Realizing we were on the horizion of our biggest match yet.