- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin gets an e-mail that gets him working out and started on a path with his fans again and his friends, BSB too. 

6/31/2012
"We only 5 days until we have to fight them." The lead witch told her covens by e-mail and said outloud to make herself feel better; since for some unknown reason villians like speaking in monolouge and stage whispering. "We have to think of something better, I want you all to do the spells I gave you 10 times a day and don't stop until they work." She told her harlots and fellow sinners.


"Now, off with you. Blessed Be." She told them, then wrote the names of the people they hate, then signed her own.

------Back in Ohio and with good BSB fans and NKOTB fans---
10 am. As the young woman worked her job, she felt funny and faint. Then sick, "I'm sick, I need to go home." She told her supervisor. 


They assumed it was heat exhustation, althrough she knew it felt stronger and more out of place than that. Then threw up in the parking lot.
"Man, she must of partied last night." A customer commented. "Yeah" her husband replied as they left the grocery store.

She sighed and drove home, took some liquid cold medicine, and then later on an aspirin. 
Then feel asleep, then she finally went online. 

  'Dear NKOTBSB and Kevin, are you cutie pies ok, I feel sick and I don't know why I am. I feel like I have H1N1 again and a stomach virus or something? Which is weird; as far as I know nothing odd has happened at work or home to explain me getting sick.


Never mind my distrust of vaccines. That happened because my family mother got MS as a child shorty after getting one, but that's another story for another time. I think it might be supernatural since I keep seeing things that don't make any sense in my bedroom.


I pray for you still and stuff, Take care guys, I know the witch is going to wreck the "POP MUSIC 4TH of July Fireworks and Concert" online and Live then. Just wanted you to know since your opening it for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I know it has to be awesome if you have Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Mandy Moore, and Jessica Simpson, and Beyonce' as opening acts this year. Ok, love you.


Yours forever, HKBP, God bless you.
Sweetie Pie forever.
-Waffles


P.S. I will try and get fans to help you guys. I love you FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Don't give up on me, BSB. Your right I need to get out and socialize more. But stop giving up on people who LOVE YOU FOR YOU, NOT AS SOME BOYBAND! Love you all, your leader for now, Waffles, Kevin, Howie, Brian, and NKOTB's, etc.'s leaders from whatever actually happened at the hotel e-mail me or meet me at chat-streets135.com and tell me what I need to know.
-Waffles <+3<3 8 + :) '

------------Back in Kevin's home in Los Angeles-----
12:35pm
 "Hey, a fan e-mailed me!" Kevin told his wife estatically. "She is a repeat e-mailer, I want to see what she sent me." He told her.


 I read the letter. "Oh shit!" He yelled. "What?!" Kristen ran into the room with Mason. "What is going on?" Kristen asked. "That is why Beyonce' left!" I frowned, "That! Well, whatever... she still has a songs that are bad. One even sounds like she is having sex with Satan and calling him Jay-Z." I told her. "I think it's called, "Dance for you" and that is what it sounds like backwards." I told his Kristen.


  My son, Mason looked surprised as I took a Bayer and began my workout and got my stuff for his workout in the family's sun room. "What should we do." He told his wife. "I don't know weither to trust her or not, she needs to loose the cutesy stuff, for her age and..." I trailed off. "Kevin, what do you think we should do about it then?" Kristen asked as she made me stop my workout and hugged me tight and then my son did too.


"We love you." She told me, I smiled, I knew how badly she meant it. "I know, but she is getting the fans involved and the celebs from the other night and everything. We got Beyonce' there and I don't know which one she is going to be is she going to be Sasha Fierce-Demon girl or Beyonce'-good girl?" I asked. "Same with Lady Gaga, we don't know." I told them. 


She hugged me tighter, "call Brian and work together to slow them and the other people after all of you people down." Kristen told me.


"It's not just them, it's most of the other occult groups on the planet and music bands that hate us or our success or our fans for simply loving us as fans or friends or whatever." I told them. Kristen gave me my water bottle, I drank some of it and ate some chesse sticks, carrots, and some of my Salmon she made us for lunch.


 "Ok, I will call Brian after my workout and we'll get it done." I told her, she kissed me. "I get to be a demon slayer too, Daddy." My son, Mason asked.
  "You can help, but only with what mommy and I say your ready to do and we know you can handle, this isn't always easy stuff like writing class is for you." I told him then hugged him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Hugged my whole family tight; knowing tomorrow was going to be a long day for BSB and I and NKOTB as well.