- Text Size +

6/31/2012
5pm ------------------At Brian's House in Los Angeles, California--------
"What happened?" Brian asked on his phone. "Your shitting me. What!" He freaked out. "Howie answer this." Brian told me. I picked up, "I got another e-mail from "Waffles" I didn't know Beyonce' and Lady Gaga were there with us, that would be the place those covens are going after us. We have to stop them." Kevin freaked.


"Kevin, kevin!" I shouted, trying to calm him down. "Stop crying and stop freaking out, we will come up with a plan tomorrow and kick those bitches asses off the stovetop hot plate, ok." I told him. "Ok, Howie." Kevin began to calm down. As Brian gave me an annoyed stare, wondering why there was more "Evil" then usual to deal with.


"Why is this happening?" Brian asked me. "Because people belive the world is ending and that they saw a green Biblical horseman at the Egyptian riots in 2011 and all those weird Sohfar , Trumphet noises,drum sounds up in the sky. So we got the "Good vs. The Evil", "BSB vs. NSYNC and Everyone", and "Us and our friends vs. Evil crazy nuts and witches"." I joked a bit. Brian laughed a bit.
"Ok, your serious." Brian replied. "Yes, I just thought I could do it in a funny voice to get you to laugh again." I told him.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAO465VI.jpg  stories/2114/images/392879_10150538218084689_176189469688_11460672_349702594_n.jpg  stories/2114/images/68606.jpg

 

 

 

"Ok, let's finish the next song for the Fourth of July. Katy Perry won't be the only act to be having a "World Premeire song" that night. "All preforming acts mandatorily must have 2 new songs to preform" and we only have one. It's in our contracts, come on." I told Brian as I hugged him and we finished up our recording vocals and instrumental work in the studio room part of his finished basement.

 

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA8NN104.jpg