- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie and the guys premire a new song on Austraila's top Music show. Rochelle starts acting weird. AJ stays with her. Howie updates the guys.

6/1/2012

It was unusally hot. "Howie," Alex asked me, "I'm going to get you and Kevin some water, and the rest of the guys too."

"It feels like 90 or so degrees Farenheight out here." He said as he whipped down himself with a towel. "We haven't even done "warm ups" at all for voice or dancing or anything!" He continued to gripe in his own cute, sweet, little brother way, him, Nick, and Brian tend to do with Kevin and I.

"ok." I told him. Rochelle ran to Alex, and hugged him tight. "Alex, the doctor said I need to get tested again!" She freaked about the baby. "What?" Alex, told her, confused as he rubbed her and got her to calm down. "They want me to check to see if I have those diabeties thing while pregnant again, I don't want to." She began to cry. "oh, you think I will make a bad mother." She grabbing her face and rubbing it with such fear.

"Alex take him to your bus, do your vocal warm ups and psychical warm ups, we'll call you by Cell." Kevin told him. "Ok."Alex answered as him and Rochelle walked briskly backed to his bus to discuss it.

"That was weird." I told Kevin. "How so?" Brian asked. "I had this dream the other night, some person in the tribal region of Austraila cursed us, or used a prayer to one of the spirits to make Rochelle freak out." Howie said, "I know she is crazy about Alex, like that Buckeye girl is crazy about Nick. But this isn't like her at all."Howie told me. "She is pregnant, but I am just saying we need to keep our eyes open, that's all." I told them.

"BSB to the stage." The talent manager Rick James, called us to the stage for the TV show and Internet show we were doing that day. "Ok, you doing the BSB medley." He said, "Where is the one with 60 or so tattoos?" He asked me sternly. "H.D.?" He asked, "Alex is calming down his wife Rochelle, she is pregnant and was thinking about getting re-tested for diabieties for the baby." I told him,"that's odd through, because she has showed no signs of fatigue or drinking too much water, even despite this weather." I told him. "mmmm" he nodded as he looked on his clipboard.

"Is he doing warm ups on a piano and stuff on his bus?" He asked. "Yes, Kevin order him to do it, we will call him to the stage for sound check, give him 10 more minutes he will be here for soundcheck." I told him, remembering what I went through.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Nick sang, "oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Brian belted, "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Kevin belted in his bass tenor, "ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I belted in my high tenor. Then we began normal warm ups for our voices, as we did our stretches and a couple weight lifts before going on stage as AJ began running back. "Oh, don't hurt the chickens." He sang, then we broke out into song in our warm up song. "Mama I am hungry, but don't hurt the chicken, "Do'h!" Homer says to me, "Ray",is Bill Nye's science, "Fa" in college chemistry, "E" and I tell myself "Y" isn't said in Spain," We all sang at once.

""So you wanna go out?" as Alex flirts with a girl, "La" Rihanna sings, "Te amo" as fans tell us they love us, Do'h, ray, me, fa, so la, te, doh, ray, me, so, la, te. Oh mama don't hurt the chickens, they didn't mean to roost, oh Mama please don't hurt the chickens. They just wanted to give you some help for dinner and desert tonight. Oh, don't hurt the chickens, don't hurt the chickens, because after this concert we're going, going to a fast food place tonight." AJ ended the song as we began snapping our fingers and singing, "Shape of My heart" we split the song into five full parts just for warm ups and "One in a Million", Kevin sang "Quit playing games" with Brain at least parts of it to warm up their voices. Then we all went to stage after drinking our lemon water.


"I love you!" Fans started yelling, "BSB FOREVER!" more screamed, then "KTBSPA!" still more screamed, then "HKBP, I LOVE YOU GUYS!" more fans cried. We just waved. "Who wants to hear the new song?" Nick asked. "YAY!" The whole audience screamed.

"Ok this is our NEW SONG! "Breathing you In"." I announced. "HOWIE!" Some fans screamed as I pretended cupid shot an arrow at my heart.


Created on:5/31/2012


"Breathing you in."


"ohhhhhhh" Aj sang, "yeahhhhh-um yeah, ohhh, yeah" Brian sings after.


Verse 1

B minor whole note 5 with B major and C minor Whole note 11 Tenor.

I feel your body against me, against the morning dew./ I feel your love surround me; I know I can't seem to get enough of you./

You bless me with your kisses every night; you haunt my soul, my mind, my heart, my love ALL DAY./ Then when you finally kiss me, I am happy as one can be, knowing forever your with me./

Then I feel this grip of loneliness, then I know I need to feel your love on me, bannana splits every night./ I need to feel you WITH-IN ME. Just so I can sleep tonight.


Bridge A

B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.

When I had a hard day, when I need to know "love is real"/ that is why I feel like your here./ Need you everyday and night. I am sorry we had a fight, be FOREVER mine./

Need you ALL THE TIME./ Never wanna let you go, then when I touch you, I feel us glow./ Never leave my side, baby./ I need you to KNOW-OW-WHOA!/


Chorus

B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.

Breathe you in and breathe you out./ This love will NEVER end despite our doubts, morning till noon, till noon to night, from dusk till dawn./ Babe, you know I am NEVER GONE./Always be by your side.

I am always breathing you in, not just when I feel your love in your body, it goes deeper than./ What any human eye can see. Breathe you in, breathe you out. But you NEVER come out, your HEART I WILL NEVER BREAK./

All I have to give to you,/ Breathing you in, your like an angel, I can breathe you in, but I can NEVER breathe you or your love out./ (breathe, breathe, breathe, breathing, breathing, breathing) Breathing you in, in, in, breathing you out, out, out, breathing you In.(yeah, yeah, yeah, you NEVER come out.)
 
Breathing you in, YOU NEVER COME OUT./


Verse 2

B minor whole note 5 with B major and C minor Whole note 11 Tenor.

Last night, I realized what you meant to me./ I know life changes everyday you see; I know I want to see you happy as can be./

The world will always have a war; but we will always mean so much more./ Everyday I see you, you make me smile, cry, and hold you till. I know your "good" again./

I may feel sad, but with you around I know./ Loneliness is gone, new world, new day, let's fight the bad or have a show, but thanks to you I know-OW-WHOA./


Chorus X 2

B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.


Bridge B

B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.

When things get bad, when things get worse./ When life gets scary, when life gets sad, when life doesn't make sense to us at all./ I know, I was blessed when you called my name./

I know this world is goind sad, time is running down fast, it may end tomorrow./ I know forever love, happiness; Love; not Sorrow. I can breathe you in, but I can NEVER breathe you out./

Blessed with a love like this is all about./


Bridge A and B and Chorus = B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.(Chorus)
B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.(Bridges)

Then Bridge A and B over Chorus = B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.(Chorus)
B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.(Bridges)


then Chorus X 2 = B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.(Chorus)