- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie and the guys start to feel like someone put some spells on them.  Rochelle realizes she is in good health to have the baby.

6/1/2012

After that, the crowd cheered. "We love you guys too!" Nick yelled for the groups, we couldn't help but smile and follow our security guards. "so are you all taking different buses?" He asked. "No, let's all take AJ's." I told him. "What?" Brian asked. "why?" He asked me. "I felt some weird static electricity, I feel safer being with you guys, plus our girls need a break for a while." I told him, referring to our wives and girlfriends.

"Ok." Then I felt myself go blind for a second and dissy and so did everyone else.  Then I felt quazi in my stomach. Then everyone's eyes flashed, "good colors" then bad ones. You see good colors Jesus was referring to were, Gold, bright yellow, Sliver, rainbow, white, pink, blue, bright red symbolizing his sacrifice on the cross, and bright purple and royal purples.

 The bad ones are as follows, gray, black, orange, green, brown, ugly yellows, greens, indigo for some odd reason, and diamond rays with the wrong colors refracting, and inversing rainbow. If you have both in a row like we did, it means you got a spell casted on you.

"That isn't good." Kevin told me. "Yeah." Brian said. "I hope we find out who just casted that spell on us." Brian told the group. "Yeah." Nick replied as we all whipped up with our towels. "We better pray tonight." Aj said, "Nick, you and that cute girl from Ohio do your book thing with the Bible. Tell her to look it up, in 2 days and to pray for us." Brian told him. "Howie get our families on it, Kevin will get the fans on it, and AJ, just try to make everyone happy and keep Rochelle calm and the employees and record label." He told us. We all nodded. "Brian your right, but we should do a bit of our own thing to slove this." I told him.