- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie and Jordan are put under a spell by an unknown foul. It makes them paranoid and think their friends and co-workers are against them.

stories/2114/images/0c689777-1a7c-4f13-b52f-433a4e779e88f.jpg
6/1/2012 CONTINUED....


"Alex!" Howie yelled. Thinking I had just seen him yet seeing myself do it. Then I got all dissy. Then I fainted. As New Kids on the Block ran out of their bus.

"Jordan just fainted!" Joey cried. "What are we going to do?" Donnie asked. "We do what you tell us, looked what happened!" He cried. "Jonathan won't stop crying, he thinks he is dying, what is going on?" He asked.

"Brian and Kevin get your asses on that bus!" Nick yelled for me. "Hello, can you hear me?" I asked. As I saw some weird judge dressed skelectal human angel thing walk by me. "They can't hear you. YOu under a spell. Which is fun for me." She said.stories/2114/images/small_b7ryr93w6711.jpg

"Are you the devil? if I remember correctly we have kicked that ass a couple of times for people we love." I told him with a smirk. "Maybe so, Snopp Doggy did have that dream you know." She said as she turned into him in human form. That girl was right, he did get my hair the wrong shade of brunette-black.

"Ok, whatever you are, leave me alone!" I cried. "You know their after you. Everyone, all of them, and one of them plans to make you look like women you have crushes on to make your wives upset and it is his plan too." He said as he faded out.

"Bad demon!" I told him. Then he shook my hand and I got an electro-static shock. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I woke up.

"What the fuck just happened!" I screamed. "See the praying helps." Brian explained. "What, why are you planning that against me?" I asked him. "Planning what against him?" Jordan asked me, as he had the tour doctor come out of the trailer with him looking at his bruises.

"I knew it, you all want to have a song as good as "100" for your own. I knew it!" I was freaked out. They all looked at me, then Nick said something weird. "I know AJ and I like to stay objective on this subject in the BSB with you Howie, but your eyes are glowing pastel and dark colors, and they have for 3 whole days are you sure your not under a paranoia spell or something?" He asked.

"What me, no NEVER." I smirked. "Me, under a spell, NEVER." I told him. "It was just static electricity." I told them, they all laughed. "On concrete and asphalt far from the subway and train station here?" He asked. "OK, come on, we're fixing you and Jordan. That's it, someone is after the group. It's official." Kevin said as he grabbed me by the fore-arm.

"We will be back on in another 15 mintues!" Kevin told the producer as he grabbed me out of there and NKOTB. "NKOTB, prep your set. Give us Jordan through, after we're done, he can do his warm ups and be right on there." Brian told him.

"Howie, Jordan, we so need to talk." Kevin told us.

Then my wifey showed up. "Howard, Howie, my baby honey. Come on wake up. Then I thought of the day we meet. And how I lost at that bowling game and fell like a hard rock brick on a New York Skyscraper site for her. Then I thought of our wedding day.

"Leigh Bonitello. My sweet angel and wife." I said. "What is going on?" I asked. "Will you still love me?" I asked. "Well, it's too late now." She joked which seemed to calm me down. Kevin smiled. "Don't touch Howie, it will make you paranoid. The whole group is under some sorts of spells." Kevin told her firmly and sternly.

"I know, they have been since 1993, when that first cute little blonde girl prayer for you." Leigh D. replied. "I knew there is a reason an 8 year old skeptic would just out of the blue like that." She told him. "Kevy, it's old news." She told him.

Then she gave me water and a kiss. "Your married now, we will beat these evil people as a group like "Buffy" in fighting "The First"." She told me. I just laughed. Then the rest of the day seemed to fly by after that. I woke up and I wasn't paranoid anymore. "Howie, I'm scared are the ghosts gone yet?" Leigh asked as she stood by our door with a baseball bat.

I had a feeling I would be checking on NKOTBSB the next day.