- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Everyone who has been around Howie in BSB, NKOTB, and his wife are all paranoid now due to the spell, and he is the only one that got cured.

stories/2114/images/mxhsr9dbqt6pmphq.jpg

6/2/2012 Midnight and 5 minutes and thirty four seconds/12:05:34 am

"Howie do you love me?" She asked. "I prayed for whatever you were fighting to be what I was fighting and to be..." She hugged me scared. Then I punched the demon behind her. "I gotta feeling, I am so going to NEED that Bible after tonight." I told her. I then did what she did and blessed some fresh water for her.

She drank it, but still paranoid. "Just take it easy." I told her.

7 am

"I love you Howie, I feel better." She asked. "That was perfect. I had the best dream there was shoes, and....." She told me, then I zoned out after "Shoes".

"Did it work?" I finally asked. "Yes, I do feel better and I am not scared." She smiled.  I just kept looking at the wedding photo in my wallet. "I love you." I told her simply and kissed her and hugged her passionately and faithfully till she smiled. She got all giggly. Then my cell phone started ringging off the hook.

"Hello?" I asked. "Howie, this black shadow, shadow is following me, it does what I do when I do it. Help me." Kevin cried. "We got to cure the group." I told her. Then it rung again. "This is Joey, the sky is blue, it's supposed to be orange. Help me Howie." He called me. "I so hope their both joking." I told Leigh D. "What did they say?" She asked.