- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin and Kristen make out and realize it isn't their horomones it is something else. Kevin goes to Brian and Howie for decisions on what is best for all the group and company, Howie comes with some bad news.

stories/2114/images/1335807307_kevin-richardson-lg.jpg

6/4/2012

 

I woke up next to my wife, Kristen. "What happened, baby?" I asked. "I don't know Kevin." She told me. "I NEVER have been so into you for no obvious reason like that before." She told me.

As I play with her weaved blonde hair. Then kissed her nose, "the kids are still with the nanny, geez!" I told her. "Come on let's go!" I told her, as we went looking for them. We walked out of the hotel room.

"Where are we?" She asked. "I think we all went to Brian's room, we were all paranoid about everything." I smirked; she playfully slapped the back of my head. Then we kissed. "aww, Kevin." She told me. "I love you, Pumpkin." She told me, then kissed me. We just had sex another ten times in our room after that.

I realized, it felt "unatural" because we were neglecting our parental duties. "I know sweetie, what has gotten into us?" She asked.


"Awwww, how sweet, let's do the next one, my minons!" The unknown figure in the black cloak ordered.


------------------------------

Kevin and Kristen prayered together. "Protect us, and our son, and everyone else we love, oh lord." She prayed. "Amen." They both said with their son, Mason. "Come on let's see if it has happened to the others and if they are acting out of the ordinary." He asked.

As the dark figured peared through the crystal ball TV at them, that looked like something out of the Momba's Castle in the "The Wizard of Oz". What the group was doing became obvious to the figure, "interesting,..." the figured said as a super natural shadow came upon it.

"Let's hold off for a few weeks, let's let them enjoy the tour ending and going home." The figure said, "Because by July, those men will look like whomever they lust after." He laughed.


----------------Brian's bus-------------

"Brian, I am scared. I don't think it's her, I think it something BIGGER, something after the group, and we have all been acting nuts lately, all but one of us at each time already." Kevin told Brian. "Well, Kevin, what makes you so sure." Brian asked, "we don't have enough proof yet." Brian answered.

"Howie sees things in his night lights all the time when we go on tour, that is just how he gets worrying about things in life and stuff. IT HAPPENS." Brian told him. "Fine, we will try and get rid of it, just in case so you stop worrying and then, if things get stranger or they go after people we love and our fans. EVEN THE ONES WE DON'T TRUST OR DON'T LIKE. We will help them. Because that is the right thing to do and you know it." He told them.

Howie came in, "Oh, Nick won't stop making out with Lauren, no matter what I tell him to do, can we make him stop. He says he can't, she is a Jessica Simpson song with Bow Wow." Howie joked.

"Howie!" Kevin told him, "I know Kevin, I already prayed for it too." Howie said and then stared at his 2 friends. "Fine, whatever you guys agreed to, but if they are trying to hurt us. They get kicked out or beat up or we will have God do his thing, Brian. I know." Howie told them a bit akwardly. "love you, let's fix AJ and Nick first, then we can meet as a group, plus we got to end the tour next week in New Zealand." Howie sighed. "The company and record company's accountant just called we don't have enough for another tour." Howie sighed. They all hugged and cried a bit, then went off into their rooms to cry and tell their wives.