- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie delievers some bad news to AJ. Then listens to his IPod for a few minutes as he prepares to tell the companies involved the bad news.

Song lyric clips featured: Britney Spears, "Till the world ends", Femme Fatale, Niki Manaj, "Starships", Roman Reloaded.

stories/2114/images/image_reasonably_small.jpg   6/7/2012

"Howie,howie, THIS IS THE LAST SHOW!" AJ freaked out. "Yes, Alex, this is the last show for our 2012 World tour." I told him, with a bit of saddness and whince in my voice.

"awwww-damn." Alex sighed. "I wanted to meet my fans in Korea, Thailand, and Japan, and..." Alex began to complain. "AJ, it will be ok, just take it easy. Think of it as time to raise the baby when it comes out of Rochelle and time to get yourself looking so sexy, Rochelle won't be able to resist you." Howie told me with a smile.

I gave him a big hug, as he gave me one. "Brother from another mother." Alex told me." and we have a sister from another mother in Ohio, how did that happen?" Alex joked with me. I just hugged him tighter and kissed him on his forehead to calm him down. As the big brother/father figure side of me came into it. "Take care Alex, now, get started posting that online, okay." I told him as I went to announce it to our employees and the people who have been catering for us time to time on the road and the office staff we had on tour with us. I sighed, I hated having my tours end too soon. stories/2114/images/tumblr_m435k3mcY21qg0bz3o1_500.jpg

Then I realized, 'it's not the end, it could just be the beginning. As I pulled out of my carry-on picture bag. The guys and people tease me for it. It cheers me up and looked at the most recent one of Brian, Nick, and I in Europe. I sighed, but I remembered, the world may be ending, but it could also be a new beginning too.

"See the sunrise we ain't stopping, keep dancing till the world ends, ends, end, end, end, end, ends, ends, ends." Britney Spears sang through my Ipod. "Woah-ohhhho-woah ohhhhh-oohhhhh-woah ohhhh", She continued, as the music played, I thought about it.

Take a moment to think and reflect; "See the sunrise, we ain't stopping, keep dancing till the world ends, if you FEEL IT, LET IT HAPPEN, KEEP DANCING TILL THE WORLD ENDS." She finished. Then it changed over to the next track.

"Starships were meant to fly, go up and touch the sky, let's do it one more time." I smiled as I heard it begin.