- Text Size +

Sisters

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 11

 

Jade

           

                Before we even begin to undress, his phone starts ringing.  He bites my neck gently and says, “Don’t move, don’t breathe.”

            I sigh and say, “Not to worry, there’s no way I could.”

            He answers his phone by saying, “Carter.” I almost giggle.  Then he says, “What do you want, Paige?” His ex.  Great.  He says, “No, we’ve said all we had to say. I don’t need to see you.”  Another long silence, followed by, “OK, fine. I’ll see you Sunday.”  My heart falls to my feet as I turn away from him and look out the window at the moon. He says, “Good bye, Paige.”

            After he hangs up, I feel him step up behind me. He says, “Sorry about that.”

            I shake my head and manage to sound normal when I ask, “Everything ok?”

            He slides his arms around my waist and says, “Who knows?” Pushing my hair aside, he nibbles on my neck, causing me to shiver, and says, “Let’s not talk about anything but us, Jade. Damn, your skin is still so soft.”

            I sigh, feeling my body weaken under the touch of his lips.  His hands slowly slide down my thighs and he grips the bottom of my dress, working it up my legs.  When he tugs it up over my hips, I feel the material of his slacks rub against my ass and I wiggle back against him.  He works his fingers into my thong and whispers, “Still a horny little minx, aren’t you Jade?”

            I sigh and whisper, “I always have been for you, haven’t I, Nick?”

            He pulls his hand from my thong and spins me around. I watch as he licks his fingers before he says, “Still sweet too. Let’s get you out of that dress.”

            I step back and let it fall, saying, “You first.”

            I watch as he strips off his shirt.  He unbuckles his belt and opens his pants, saying, “You just gonna stand there?”

            I smile wickedly and say, “Oh no, I have a surprise for you. I’m assuming you have a stereo in here?”

            He kicks aside his pants and stands before me in white boxer briefs. His cock rock hard and lying against his stomach. He says, “Of course. Do you need music?”  I just nod and the evil smirk that appears on his face makes me quiver. When the music starts, he sits in a chair in the corner of the room and waits.

            I kick off my shoes and let my hips start swaying.  He starts rubbing himself through his shorts, his hand moving in time with the swaying of my hips.  I inch my dress up my thighs and he moans.  I give him a teasing glance at my thong before dropping my dress again. I spin around putting my back to him and slowly start working the zipper down my back.

            When I turn back to face him, I see the hunger in his eyes.  They’ve darkened to the deepest shade of blue and I’m thrilled it’s because of me.  I slowly work the dress up again, crossing my arms and gripping it to pull it over my head. I toss it aside and watch as he leans forward in his chair.  I lift my foot and put it on his chest, pushing him back. I say, “No, no, Mr. Carter. I’m not finished with you.”

            He falls back and grabs my foot. Planting a kiss on my calf, he says, “Damn girl, you’re driving me crazy.”

            I gyrate in front of him some more, turning once again till my back is to him. I hook my thumbs in my thong and slowly work it down my legs, moving it in time with the music.  When I step out of it, I turn and toss it to Nick. He puts it to his nose and smells it, whispering, “Fuck, Jade.”

            I smile and step closer to him. I stand between his legs and turn, lowering myself until his cotton covered cock is nestled between my ass cheeks.  He moans and grabs my hips as I start sliding along his length…rubbing his cock.  His fingers dig into my flesh as he groans, “God dammit, I want inside you.”

            I continue my gyrations and whisper, “Not yet.” I turn to face him. I throw one of my legs over his and press my wetness once again to his hardness.  I capture his lips in a lust filled kiss as he thrusts up against me.  By the time we break apart, his briefs are wet, partly from me, and partly from pre-cum.  I stand and pull him up beside me.  I lead him to the bed, but before he sits, I slowly work his briefs down his legs.  I kiss the tip of his dick when it comes into view, but he whispers, “Oh no you don’t! As much as I love your mouth, I want that pussy. NOW!”

            He pulls me to my feet and falls back on the bed, taking my body with him. Our lips fuse together as he spreads my legs with his knees.  I position myself over him and he thrusts upward, burying himself deep inside me. Dear God, how did I go three years without him?

            When we find our rhythm, I feel my body soar. No one has ever brought me the kind of pleasure Nick does. I lean back as he sits up. His lips wrap around one of my nipples as my fingers slide through his hair.  I look down, watching his face as he sucks on first one of my breasts, then the other.  He glances up and sees me watching. Pulling his face away, he pulls me in for a heated kiss. 

            He flips me onto my back and grabs my thighs, holding them down against the bed, opening me up fully to his body.  His face is a mask of lust. He whispers, “God I wish I had a picture of this. I’ve never had anyone with a pussy that feels like yours. So hot and slick…and so fucking tight. JADE!”

            I grab his wrists as my orgasm rocks through my body. He growls and slams deep into me, letting go of his own load.  I feel the heat spreading through my body and I whimper in sheer pleasure.

            When he collapses on top of me, I fight the urge to cry. Many’s the night I’ve dreamed of his body on mine, just like this. Pressing me into the mattress, buried to hilt inside of me.

            He rolls off me and wraps me in his arms, pulling me firmly to his side. As I lay with my head on his shoulder, both of us gasping for air, he whispers, “Damn I missed that Baby.”

            I kiss his shoulder and whisper, “So did I, Nick.”

            He kisses the top of my head and says, “I swear, no one has ever made me feel as good as you do, Jade.”

            I sigh and smile, happy to once again be wrapped in his arms. I say, “Maybe we shouldn’t wait three years to do this again.”

            He laughs and says, “Hell no, I’m gonna be lucky if we wait thirty minutes.  Damn if I don’t want you again and again, woman.”

            I tilt my head back and he looks down to meet my gaze.  I smile seductively and whisper, “Ready when you are.”

            He growls and pushes me onto my back and whispers, “You’re gonna be sore when I’m finished with you Baby.”

            I snake my hands through his hair again and whisper, “I think I can take it.”

            His lips bruise mine with a hungry kiss before he says, “I hope you can.”

 

            When I wake up the next morning, I almost groan in agony.  Nick wasn’t kidding when he said I’d be sore.  As many times as we’ve been together, it’s never been that intense.  Or lasted all night long.  By the time the sun came up, we had made love for close to 6 hours. I lost count of the number of times my body had climaxed.  And Nick?  Dear God, how did he keep that thing hard? I plan on asking him if he was popping Viagra last night.

            When I try to sit up, my whole body protests.  Nick is snoring softly, which almost makes me smile. Instead of sitting up, I prop up on my elbow to watch him sleeping.  He has such an angelic face to be such a horny guy. 

            I have no clue how long I’ve been staring at him when he starts to stir. He slowly opens his eyes and finds me staring at him. I smile and say, “Good morning.”

            He smiles back and I immediately know what kind of mood he’s in. He whispers, “Good morning, Jade. How did you sleep?”

            I let the smile fall from my face and say, “Very well, Master.”

            He grins and says, “MMM, still a good girl. I like that. Whatever shall we do this morning, Jade?”

            I whisper, “Whatever you desire, Master.”

            He smirks and says, “Right now, I know you’re hurting. Aren’t you, Jade?”

            I nod and say, “A little, Master.”

            He pulls me against his body and whispers, “Then we’ll wait to play, Jade. The last thing I want to do is hurt you.”

            I sigh and collapse against him and whisper, “If you want to, Nick….we can.”

            He says, “No, Baby. I want you. I always want you…but we can wait. You need to recover a little.”

            I sigh and say, “Will I get in trouble if I say I’m glad you’re waiting?”

            He laughs and says, “No, Jade. I think our game may change a bit. I mean, yeah, dominating you was fun when I was in my twenties, and fuck yeah, is seems fun now, but I think it’s only fun if you enjoy it too. We’ll explore it more later on, ok?”

            Feeling a bit braver after the night we just shared, I say, “So, you plan on seeing me again?”

            He says, “That’s a joke, right?”

            I say, “No, I’m serious.”

            He says, “Jade…how can you ask that? Of course I plan on seeing you again! As much as I possibly can.” When I don’t say anything, he says, “Why would you think we wouldn’t?”

            Ignoring his question, I get up and grab my dress. Just as I’m pulling it over my head, he grabs my arm and forces me to look at him. He says, “Why, Jade?”

            I shrug away from him and say, “Seems to me Lilly had your attention last night. Wasn’t sure if this was to get me out of your system or get you closer to her.”

            I step into the bathroom and close the door.  Why?  WHY did I just do that? I shake my head and do what I came in here to do.  When I finish, I splash cold water on my face and step out into the bedroom. Nick’s lounging on the bed, wearing a robe.  He says, “We need to talk, Jade.”

            I pick up my shoes and say, “No we don’t. I told you last night Nick that I don’t expect a declaration of love. I just want honesty.”

            He says, “OK, then, honestly, yes, I’m attracted to your sister.”

            Even though I suspected it, I feel the blood drain from my face. I bite my lip and turn away.  When I get to the door, I hear him say, “Don’t you want to know why I’m attracted to her?”

            I shake my head no and whisper, “No, I don’t.”

            I make it downstairs before I fall apart. I hear Nick calling for me, but I can’t face him now. I don’t know if I can ever face him again. I grab my cell phone and run from the house. Once I’m out of his driveway and on the street, I call my agent and ask her to send a car for me. Luckily, there’s a coffee shop a couple of blocks from his house.  I have the car meet me there.

            By the time I get to Aspen’s shop, I feel like I’m under control again. But as I stand outside and stare at the door, I know there’s no way I can face them. No way I can look at Lilly knowing the only man I’ve ever loved wants her.  I turn and run, oblivious to everything around me. Including the car entering the intersection as I run into the cross walk.