- Text Size +

The Truth Between The Lies

Copyright2012

By Terri

 

Chapter 9

 

LILLY

 

I couldn’t help myself. After we dropped Colleen and Howie off at their place, Brian and I had the limousine to ourselves.   I’m a self-respecting woman but as they were exiting the vehicle I moved toward the divider and gave the driver a little cash incentive to take the long way to the shop. I WAS worried about Aspen but she wasn’t ready to talk to either myself or Jade. I realize that we were here to have a girl’s weekend but for all I knew Aspen and AJ were in the shop doing what I wish I could be doing to Brian.  I’d got freaky in a lot of different places but the back of a limousine had not made the list…..yet.  The chemistry was there and sometimes you just have to go with it because let’s face it, when was I going to get another chance like this?  Hello?! A man I’d fantasized about for so many years wanted me.

 

“So Lilly, it’s obvious Aspen has a secret and we already know Jade’s. What’s yours?” His head turned and I forgot about being a lady.

 

“You mean something other than the fact that I find you utterly irresistible?” I replied as I straddled him.

 

“Well that I already knew.” He smirked as he slowly undid the buttons on my sheer white blouse.

 

“Are you looking to get lucky tonight?”

“I wasn’t but.” His lips brushed mine.

 

“And they all think you’re the good one.”

 

“Now have we clarified what I’m supposed to be good at?”

 

Oh Lord he was a little devil in disguise. I pulled my open blouse off and his hands were slowly pushing up the spaghetti strapped camisole I was wearing beneath the blouse.  You know you read all the stuff about their sexual preferences but you never really know until you’re there.  The material was up far enough and his tongue was lacing around one of my nipples from the pushed down lace of my strapless bra.  It was one good thing I got from my Mother. I lifted the thin material over my head as he continued to work his magic. I detached the hooks from my bra and quipped,” Might be a little more fun without this in the way.”

 

“What if I want it there?”

 

“Something tells me you don’t.” I could tell by the look in his eye he didn’t and before I knew it, he was feasting on my plush curves.  I’d never had a man so attentive to the region but God he was having a blast.  His teeth grazed over the areola and tugged my nipple before he wrapped his lips around it completely. His eyes lifted at my whimper.  I guess he decided he’d played enough because he brought my lips to his as his hands slid down and cupped my ass.  

 

I wasn’t going to be the only one naked here so I pulled away and started tearing through the buttons of his shirt. My lips brushed his briefly then I leaned in to whisper, “I can’t wait to fuck you with my tits.”  I felt the tightness in his jeans the minute I said the words.  Something told me I would be the first to do it but he certainly didn’t deny any woman that wanted to. I took my time working down his body. I had time to play. My nails dragged down over his chest before I oh so languidly undid his pants.  His hips lifted just enough to let me slide down his jeans.  His cock springing to life right before me. He was planning on getting lucky. “Planning on getting lucky tonight Mr. Littrell?” I teased as I wrapped my lips around his length. I needed to lubricate him a little first.

 

“Oh fuck Lilly!” I felt him fist his fingers in my hair; almost forcing me onto the full length of his cock. Once I managed to regain control but he stopped me and lay back on the seat after relieving himself of his jeans and shoes. I thought that’s all he wanted to do but I think him talking dirty was what shocked me. “Bring that sweet little ass of yours up over my face so I can taste that sweet little pussy of yours.”

 

I maneuvered my body into the position he wanted then he instructed me to lift my skirt. I hadn’t worn anything underneath either. “Mmmmm…….a girl after my own heart.”  He smacked my ass before I felt his hands cupping it and burying his face between my thighs. The way he was tormenting me with his tongue, I could barely return the favor on his end.  Oh he came up for air a couple of times and that’s when I took my opportunities but the shit he was doing with his tongue he probably learned in Amsterdam. I felt him spread my cheeks and his tongue grazed over the unexplored territory. I about jumped out of my skin and he chuckled. The last man on Earth you’d expect in this position and the first to resituate it.  He moved me to the floor then moved in behind me; bending me over the seat.

 

His arm wrapped around my waist; sliding his fingers down into my drenched center. He leaned in and whispered. “Fuck you are so hot Lilly.”  His dick teasing the crack of my ass while his fingers played inside my body.

 

“Brian please,” I begged him.  I was going to explode if I didn’t have him inside me soon.

 

He withdrew his fingers and I heard him moan. “God you are so sweet,” He remarked as gripped my hips and plunged into me. 

 

My breasts pressed against the vinyl seat as he pounded harder and deeper into my body.  He really could have violated my ass and I would have never known the difference but he was pushing so hard and fast, I didn’t even feel him do it. I did feel him reach around play with my clit. “Oh God Brian!  Fuck that is…. Harder!” It was a wonder I didn’t come sooner and I knew he wasn’t finished just by the feel of it. I turned around and offered up my generous mounds of flesh for him to finish himself off.  The glimmer in his eyes. It was so hot I practically had another orgasm.   He positioned himself and I held my tits together as he fucked them.  When he got close, he stopped and came all over my breasts. There we were, on the floor of the limousine; drained of our last ounce of energy.  My eyes met his and I let him do the talking first.  Had to let him regroup. I started gathering my stray clothes and dressed as did he.  He took a seat next to me and slid his arm around my shoulder.”  That was incredible Lilly. Wanna do it again after the show?”

I turned my gaze up. He was dead serious. The vehicle pulled to a complete stop and I knew we had to be back at the shop. I didn’t want him to think I was easy but really, what were the odds that I would see him after this weekend? ”Sure.”

 

“You are something else Lilly Sapphire.”

 

I smiled and softly kissed him. “So are you Brian Thomas.  I’ll see you at the sound check. Goodnight.”

Aspen gave me a key to the stair entrance on the side of her shop and I thought it rather odd that the lights were still on at two in the morning but what struck me funny was the sight I came upon when I entered the living room.  AJ was sliding his hands underneath Aspen’s slacks.  Her demeanor had certainly changed in a matter of three hours because I don’t think she was remembering she had a very influential little person that could catch them at any time (much less me). I was really going to crack up if I didn’t do something to break them up soon. I think she was sucking on his neck. I think right in the area of that vein of his. So little Red wasn’t as prim and proper as I thought. I cleared my throat in an attempt to gain their attention.  Nothing.  I tried again with a little more throat to it and Aspen turned.

 

“I didn’t want to interrupt because I could have just snuck by and you would have never known I was here but I kind of did it for the sake of Reese.”

The color drained from both of their faces. Wow!  Doesn’t deserve that bad boy image after all. I felt kind of bad for Aspen considering I’d just got the best fuck of my life but I didn’t have a child to consider in the equation either. “Plus my bed kind of folds out of there too.” Grinning. “I’ll go get ready for bed and you two can do whatever you need to make it to goodnight.” My little sister was blushing like a schoolgirl but as I said, whatever was bothering her earlier, AJ sure as hell was making her forget.  As for my secret?  I’ll carry it to my grave before anybody ever finds out how I put myself and my sisters through college.