- Text Size +
Chapter Seven

"You, you, are the bestest friend a girl could possibly have. I lurve you. Lurrrrr-vvvvvee."

Clo lifted her shot glass, the liquid inside an insanely neon green color. The name was Acid-something-or-other. "Here's to your ass."

I snorted. "My ass?" I lifted my own amber-colored shot glass.

"Yeah, cause it's showing and it's hot as HELL! WOO!"

We clinked glasses and downed our drinks of choice. The alcohol had stopped burning on the way down a long time ago. I burst into laughter. "You're such a lesbo."

Clo leaned against the bar, staggering to keep upright on her propped elbows. "No--no way. If I'm a-a lesbo you're a...a...a...Penny."

I mimicked her movement. My short silver halter rose up and I felt the air on my navel. "I am a Penny!"

"F-f-ffuck. Nother round barkeep!"

"Where are we? Mother fuckin' jolly old England? Who says barkeep?"

"Hey gorgeous. Wanna dance?"

Clo and I both turned. A totally hot guy was leaning on the counter to the right of Clo, his eyes raking down her. He offered his hands and did this weird thing with his tongue that had me thinking really dirty thoughts. Clo turned to me and grinned.

"Lesbo this," she said. She turned back to the guy. "Lead the way barkeep."

"I'm not a bar--" the guy started to say, but Clo was already dragging him onto the floor, her free arm extended high above her head and her hips already going like crazy to the music.

I turned back to the bar.

"Want another?" the bartender asked, nodding towards the shot glass.

"Make it a double," I said, licking my lips. They felt dry.

"Um, it already was a double."

"A triple then! Make it...a trip."

"As amusing as it is to watch you drunk, why don't we skip this round?"

"Let me guess," I said. "Tall, blonde guy? Thinks his shit doesn't stink?"

Nick's lips brushed my cheek. "Let's not ruin this romantic moment by talking about my shit."

He smelled great. Cool Water, I think. "You're a stalker."

A beautiful white veneer smile lit up his face. "Baby, I'm no stalker. This was fate."

I took a step back from the bar and put my hands on my hips. "I'm not going home with you."

The smile turned to a grin. "Would I take advantage of a drunk girl?"

"Yes," I said. "But luckily I'm not drunk so you can't do it."

"Of course your not," he agreed. His hand ran the length of my back, stopping just short of my ass. "And I promise that I won't talk you into going home with me."

The stroking of his long fingers on my spine was making it hotter in the place. "Good."

"But, that doesn't mean I'm not going home with you."

---


"God Penny, you're so damn hot."

My hands were in his hair, that blessed blonde thick gelled hair that looked good after hours of styling or just rolling out of bed. His hands gripped my ass tightly as we did a grand drunken waltz into my apartment, our lips devouring one another's. My drunk editorial mind summed up the moment like this: He was like a big hot hunkin' tree and all I wanted to do at the moment was climb it and eat the banana. As he lifted me, his groin rubbing enticingly against me, I wrapped my legs tightly around him.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he growled. He moved his head and his teeth grazed my neck. The room was dark and as he walked blindly I knew it was only a matter of time before we went crashing into something.

Luckily, (or unluckily?), that object happened to be the couch. We toppled over in a heap of limbs, crashing into the comfort of the overstuffed cushions. Nick paused only a moment, probably checking that no limb (or appendage) had been damaged in the accident. Since I felt his arousal still hard against my belly, I knew that his favorite appendage was safe. His fingers hooked around the bottom of my halter and lifted it above my head before giving it a quick toss over his shoulder. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and sent it in roughly the same direction. He crushed his lips to mine again, his tongue easily gaining entry into my mouth, his hands palming at my breasts, the thumbs slowly rounding my nipples, but never touching them. The torture kicked me into a whole 'nother gear. I turned my head from his kiss and gasped.

"Please," I whispered, arching my back and trying, trying so hard to get those thumbs where I wanted them to go.

"I want to hear you say you want me," Even in the darkness I could see that smoldering eyes that took his eyes to a new color dimension. His hands left me completely even as my own pawed at his ass. He had the best ass. Squeezable. Smackable.

"Touch me," I begged. He shook his head.

"Say it, Pen."

The stubborn asshole knew I wanted him. He had me right where he wanted me and still he was going to make me get down on my knees and--

I reached around and ran my hand up and down the length of him through his jeans. His eyes closed and I saw the thick muscles in his neck tense. Yes.

"Feel good?" I whispered. His hands landed back on my breasts. The thumbs connected right with my nipples.

"Say you want me," I taunted. His right eye opened slightly.

"You first."

I slid his zipper down. "No, you."

He leaned down, lowered my bra, and sucked gently at the sensitive flesh. "You."

In the past, no matter how drunk we had been, Nick always won the 'want me' fight, but this time, he stopped his ravishment and met my gaze. With my eyes adjusting to seeing only in a thin sliver of moonlight, I saw a new look spread across his face.

"I want you," he said. He thrust against my hand.

"All. Of. You."

The breath left my body. I lifted myself up, meeting his lips again with new vigor, my hand stroking him in just the way I knew he loved. We ended up rolling onto the floor, but I'm not sure that either of us noticed or cared. As I ripped the condom open with my teeth, I replayed the shocking thought that ran around my mind in glee.

He had finally let me win!