- Text Size +



****


Later that night....


Alexander and I were laying in bed talking about our future. He expressed to me that he wanted children of his own down the road and I told him that I wanted to be married the next time I get pregnant he agreed that it was a good idea. He also wanted to get married and made it clear that he wanted me as his wife.



"Baby, have you thought about names for the baby?"Alex asked.


Arian answered.. "well I have a few in mind... I like Terron Daunte or Brendan Avieon. What do you think?"


"I think we should name him after me!..just kidding"he laughed. "But to be honest I like both names.... I think they are pretty cool names"


"Really?"


"Yeah, even though if we had met oh maybe a year ago he would have been my son and definitely my namesake!."

"I think so too... We would have a little A.J. running around"Arian said smiling at Alex.


"Well that could happen"Alex said to his girlfriend while rubbing her swollen belly. "I have no doubt in my mind that you're gonna be the mother of my children one day"

"For now let's just focus on this pregnancy....and maybe later down the road we can practice making another" arian said kissing Alex's chest and resting her head on his shoulder.


"Sounds good baby."


********



Knock on the door....


Arian tried to get out of bed to get the door when she was stopped...

"I'll get it.... You just relax baby."Alex said as he got out of bed to answer the door. Alex thought to himself.. "Man this better be good!"


Alex looked through the peephole to see a man standing on the other side of the door. He opened the door and he asked the man...

"Hello, can I help you with something?"

"Maybe you can.. " Dajuan answered sarcastically. "Where is Arian?"

"Who are you..?... And what do you want with Arian."Alex asked not knowing who he was.


"I'm her first love and the father of her two kids!." Dajuan exclaimed


"So you're the sorry excuse for a man that left her and the kids and allowed me to luck up and have a chance to love her and those beautiful kids...oh why didn't you say so?."Alexander said smilingly.


"I need to speak with Arian!."Dajuan said angrily.

"Dajuan!... What are you doing here... And what is going on?" Arian asked as she stood near the bedroom door shocked to see Dajuan.

"N...nothing baby why don't you lay down and relax. I can handle this."

"I'm okay I have to deal with him sooner or later"

"Are you sure?... You don't have to talk to him I will tell him to leave!."


"Yes I'm sure... Thank you anyway."

"Ok, but I'm gonna stay right here by your side."

"Good I need you're support right now honey."Arian said.



"Why are you calling my house upsetting Veronica. Arian?"Dajuan said angrily.

"Wait a minute.. just where do you get off talking to her like that!"Alex said furiously.

"I talk to her any fucking way I want!"

"STOP!!" Arian yelled at Dajuan and Alex "look dajuan....just say what brings you over here."

"Well its not you or those damn kids. rest your little head sweetie.. I don't want you or those ugly ass monsters so this lame over here can have you!"

"How could you say that about your kids?.."Arian said with tears threatening to fall.


"Baby, I swear you better put this son of a bitch out before I do!."Alex exclaimed angrily.


"Alex please don't yell you're gonna scare Destiny" who was sleeping right down the hall.

"I forgot she was here...I'm sorry baby but I can't stand for him disrespecting you!."

"Now the only thing I want from you arian is for you to stop contacting me about whatever it is that you call for... It's starting to piss my wife off!. I'm only gonna tell you once so listen up...don't ever call me again!"Dajuan said.

"Fine if that's how you want it ...but let me tell you this. You're gonna be the one who will live to regret turning your back on your kids!." Arian said to Dajuan.


Dajuan stormed out of Arian's apartment slamming her door with such rage. The door fell of the hinges. Waking Destiny causing her to cry out for her mother.

"Mommy, mommy"

"I'm right here sweetie."Arian said trying to comfort her daughter.

"Listen, why don't you go lay down with Destiny while I fix the door...I'll be there as soon as I'm done ok baby."Alex said as began fixing the door.

"Ok,"

"Arian!."Alex called.

"Yes,"

"I love you and the kids. You know that right?."

"Of course...I love you too."


******

Alex managed to fix the door and it was like nothing ever happened to it. He turned off the lights that were on throughout the apartment and returned to Arian's bedroom to see Arian comforting Destiny while she was laying in bed watching cartoons. Alexander proceeded to lay on his side of the bed and snuggled closely to Arian from behind. He wrapped his arm around his girlfriend reassuring her that everything would be okay..


"Everything will be ok... Baby I'm not going anywhere I love you!."Alex whispered in Arian's ear in a low rasped tone.


Alex noticed that Destiny was sleeping. He turned the tv off and grabbed the little girl out of Arian's bed and carried her to her room and laid her down to bed. Kissing her on her cheek before leaving her room looking back at Destiny saying....

"Goodnight sweetie, you and Tarick have me now...I love you."Alex said while turning her night light on. Alex returned down the hall to Arian's room she was laying down resting her head on the pillows on her bed. Alex walked in the room closing the door behind him he took his shirt and pants off leaving his boxer-briefs and tank top on. Moving the covers back and crawling in bed positioning himself on top of Arian kissing her very gently starting from her full plump soft pillow-like lips to her neck. Just as he started nibbling on her earlobe he could feel himself becoming aroused as his huge throbbing penis grew and strained against the fabric of his underwear Arian could feel his "attraction" to her as she was massaging and caressing his massive member. Feeling very hot herself she knew if she didn't stop Alexander now there would be no turning back..

****


"Mmm...sweetie...oh..ahh..yes baby....that feels so good...fuck!."

"You like when I kiss you there?." Alex said. Smiling at her knowing she liked what he was doing to her.


"Ye..yeah...ooh...A...Alex we better stop..I don't know how much..more I can take!."


"Okay, whatever you want baby... Uh I don't wanna rush you into anything...if you're not ready to go there then we won't!."

"Jesus! You don't know how hard it is to resist you."Arian said to her boyfriend.


"Oh...I think I have some idea."Alex mumbled under his breath.


"Did you say something babe?"

"Huh, um...no I didn't say anything baby."


Alex laid in bed with Arian in his arms caressing her arm and kissing the top of her forehead he was on cloud 9 just being next to her. He didn't need to have sex with her to be satisfied. Although he did want to make love to Arian and longed to be inside of her but he wanted her to be completely ready and comfortable with him. He wanted her heart and trust first...

"Baby,"

"Yes,"Arian said while laying on Alex's chest.

"Is something wrong?"Alexander asked.


"How do you do that?....just read my mind like that."

"It's a gift."Alex said smilingly.


"Well I'm just thinking about everything that Dajuan said....I just can't believe he could say those things about his flesh and blood!."Arian said angrily.


"Don't worry about him... Baby its his loss. I'm happy I found you and those precious babies, and I can promise I'm gonna do my best to keep you!."

"I know he is in love with Veronica. But its Fucked up that he is treating Tarick and Destiny like this, they don't deserve it!."


"I agree with you sweetie. What can I do to make it better? You just name it!"

"Just hold me. Please don't let me go."


"I won't, I promise baby."


************