- Text Size +


Later that night....

Arian layed on Alex's chest sharing a little cuddle time with her future hubby, words couldn't express just how much she loved Alex. And he felt the same way about Arian, and the kids. The feeling of guilt started to creep into Alex's mind. Because he was supposed to be spending time with Arian and the kids instead of letting Sarah's mom get to him, he needed to make things right....


"Honey?"

"Yes my love?"

"What's wrong?"

He shrugged. "I'm just thinking about what Sarah's mother said, baby I'm really worried that they will try to stop me from seeing my kid. And I can't handle that."

"I told you we will fight until we can't fight any longer, if we have to."

He chucked. "Oh, there is no doubt in my mind we will have to, they'd love to see me suffer!"

"Well they will have to hit us with their best shot." Arian said genuinely.

"Trust me she's gonna come at me with cannons!" Alex said seriously.

"I know its hard, but try not to worry so much. I'll be here for you every step of the way babe."

He smiled. "Thanks baby."

She nodded.


Alex ran his fingers through Arian's hair while she rested her head on his bare chest. As they layed in bed together talking, laughing, and simply enjoying each other's company. Alex also missed their cuddle time he shared with Arian, having her next to him was all he needed at that time....


Arian stayed up thinking about why Sarah was trying to destroy Alexander's life, he was a great man and he didn't deserve what Sarah and her mother was doing to him. Soon she allowed sleep to overcome her and drifted off into a deep slumber, laying across Alex's chest, as he layed asleep as well...

***

Suddenly Alex's phone began to ring, waking Alex up very abruptly....

He looked at his phone. "Shit, its 3:00 in the fucking morning!" Alex said before answering. "Hello?"

"I need you over here now!"

"Sarah, its fucking 3:00 in the fucking morning... What the hell do you want?"

"You are being a horrible father, you know that?"

"Look Sarah I don't have time or the energy to argue with you, I'll be there after work tomorrow to come see how you are doing."

"No, that won't work. I'm the one over here having your baby and this is the best you can do?"

"Is there something wrong with the baby?" Alex asked curiously.

She smirked. "I don't know what's going on, you need to get here now!"

"Sarah I have to be at work in a couple of hours... I can't stay very long."

She shrugged. "Ugh... Why can't you just take off work?"


Arian stirred In her sleep, Alex noticed and began to talk lower. So that he wouldn't disturb Arian from her well needed sleep...

He cleared his throat. "I can't do that, look I'm sorry can I please come see you after work?"

"Um... No you can't because its not about you. It's about me and this baby, now I suggest you get ready to leave now before I strip your rights away!"

He sighed. "Ok, look you win I will be there. Just give me about 20 minutes." Alex said angrily.



Sarah simply Hung the phone up, she loved having Alex by the balls when it came to the baby. And was determined to make Alex suffer, it wasn't gonna be easy for him. She played the role of a bitch quite well...


"Baby?" Alex said quietly.

"Hmm..."

"I have to go ok, something came up but I will be back before work."

"Wait, what's going on?"

"Um... It's Sarah, I... Uh I have to get to her house."

"And why is that? Is it the baby?"

"I don't know, she just said I have to get to her house now. I'll let you know when I get there."

"Ok, I love you honey."

"I love you too baby. I'll be back soon."

She nodded and drifted back off to sleep...

**

Alex arrived at Sarah's home, he knocked on the door....

"Alex... What a unpleasant surprise!"

"Not in the mood for games Sarah. So what is it?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to get you over here, oops." Sarah said sarcastically.

He sighed. "What?.... Wait a minute, you woke me up out of my sleep for absolutely nothing!"

"Well I wouldn't say nothing... You got to see my beautiful face."

"Ok, listen to me good. I've had enough of you're shit, and I'm not taking it any longer!"

"Oh, you see that's where you're wrong. You are going to take my shit for as long as I want, after all we're having a baby!"

"Just because we're having a child together doesn't mean I'm gonna tolerate what you're doing to me... You've had me by my balls ever since you found out you were pregnant, enough is enough Sarah. I haven't done anything to you!"

"You got me pregnant. Trust me that's enough." Sarah said evilly.

"Damn it, you just don't get do you?... Stop calling me at all times of the morning if there's nothing wrong with my child, you are also going to respect my wife!"

She chuckled. "Wife?... You don't have a wife. Once I get done with you she will leave you and never look back!"

"Shut up!"

"Ooh, temper, temper Alex... It's not healthy for our child to hear you talk to me in that way." Sarah said sarcastically.

"I'm done. I just came by to make sure you were ok, but I see you're fine so I'm outta here!"

"Fine just go Alex, I know you don't care about me or this baby. So go back to you're little hoodrat!"

"That's not fair Sarah... And she's not a hoodrat!" Alex said seriously. "She happens to be the love of my life, and one day she will be my wife."

"Get out of my house!"

"My pleasure."


Alex left her house and headed back to Arian's apartment he still had a couple of hours left until he had to work. When he drove off he realized what was really bothering Sarah, it was the fact that he has found happiness with someone else, and not crying over her any longer. His heart belonged to Arian and Arian only.

***

"Hey honey." Arian said greeting Alex with a passionate kiss.

"Mmm... Hey baby, what are you doing up?"

"Well I figured I'd wait up for you. How'd it go?"

"Not very good, I just don't know how much more I can take from her!"

"Aww... Babe I'm sorry."

"It's not you're fault baby, hell I need to be the one apologizing to you for putting you in all of this."

"Honey, you didn't put me into anything... We are a team right?"

"Well... Yeah"

"Ok then... We are team McLean babe." Arian said happily.

"God I love you... It blows me away, how did I get so lucky?"

"I guess that's a question we both need answers to."

He smiled. "Come here baby... I've been waiting to do this..."


He took Arian's full gorgeous lips onto his and began kissing her with such love and burning passion for her, she couldn't deny how good it felt to be kissed like he kissed her. Alex felt he truly met his match, and he knew he would always be faithful and loyal to Arian. He couldn't wait until him and Arian shared the same last name.


"Mmm..." Arian said breaking the kiss. "Let's go back to bed honey."

He smiled. "Good idea... Can I hold you?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"I would hope not... But I'm still waiting for my answer."

"Hold me all you want sweetie, just don't let me go."

"Never baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"When Alex awakened to Arian planting kisses on his lips and chest, he moaned in sheer pleasure, Alex loved being kissed by his queen, her lips felt like exctasy to him. She knew exactly what he liked and how to touch and caress him, she longed to feel him inside of her Arian knew that the time would be sooner than later. The need to make love to Alexander was too great for Arian to handle, and for him also...


"Ooh shit baby, if that's how you're gonna wake me up every morning. I'm never gonna leave, and that's a promise."

She laughed. "Well in that case... I think I will."

"I'm gonna hold you to that baby."

She nodded and smiled. "Goodmorning honey." Arian said before kissing Alex's lips.

"Mmm... Morning baby, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept great, I had you lying here beside me. So everything was perfect."

"I slept well too baby, I love holding you while we're sleeping. I can't think of a better way to sleep, well maybe just one." Alex said playfully.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really... I'd love to make love to you right before we go to sleep, now that would be the ideal way."

She smiled. " I agree."

He nodded. "I'm glad you do...I have...to...get...ready...for...work baby." Alex said in between kisses.

"Yeah you better get ready now before I decide to hold you hostage!"

He laughed. "I'll go check on the kids baby."

"Ok.... And I will start breakfast."


Alex got up out of bed slipped into a tank top, and walked into the kids room. To find Destiny woke already...

"Goodmorning sweetheart, how are you?" Alex said to the little girl before picking her up.

"Hi daddy," Destiny said before jumping into his arms.

"Did you sleep good?"

She nodded. "Uh huh."

He smiled. "Good, let's wake your brothers."


Alex put Destiny back down, and grabbed Terron out of his crib, he also managed to wake Tarick too. Alexander and the kids gathered in the kitchen with Arian, he decided to make Terron a bottle and fed him. While Arian prepared breakfast for her family.


"Wow, everything looks great baby... You really outdid yourself."

"Thanks honey, make sure you get enough to eat before you go to work."

"Thank you, but this is perfect... I'm gonna be stuffed!"

She smiled. "Good."

****

"Thanks for the breakfast baby, but I gotta get going.... I'll see you after work. I love you." Alex said before kissing her.

"You bet, and I love you too honey."

"Bye you guys, come here and give daddy a hug." Alex said to Tarick and Destiny.

"I wanna give daddy a hug." Arian said playfully.

"Well come here then baby... There's enough of daddy to go around." Alex said smilingly.

Arian embraced Alex with a hug holding him tightly before whispering in his ear.

"I have a surprise for you when you get home."

"I can't wait baby."

"I can't wait to give it to you."

"I will definitely see you when I get home."

"Promise?"

He smilied. "Yes baby."


****