- Text Size +
Erin led the small group of eleven people to a small clearing where a group of twenty people stood in a circle.

Each one of these people were all holding candles in their hands and waiting for the main group to come into the circle.

In the middle of the circle was a long pole with rope tied to it.

The small group formed a second circle in the middle of the bigger circle.

Nick brought Sasha up to the pole and pushed her up against, before turning her around so that way she could face the figure that was cloaked in white.

Nick with the help of AJ tied Sasha tight up against the pole so that way she couldn’t move away.

Then Nick and AJ both found their spots next to Luna and Erin, they took their candles from both ladies and they waited for the ceremony to start.

Luna, who was carrying the ceremonial dagger, stepped into the center of the circle next to the pole that Sasha is tied too. She faced the east and raised the dagger to the sky and began the ritual.

“ I do summon, stir and call ye O element of Air. Raphael guardian of the gate way of the east. Attend with us, guard us, guide us and protect us in these our rites. Hail and welcome.” Luna said as she faced east, and the person standing in front of her knelt down and put the candle in the small circle and moved forward to be inside the circle.

“ I do summon, and stir and call ye O element of Fire. Michael guardian of the gate way of the south, attend with us, guard us, guide us and protect us in these our Rites. Hail and Welcome.” Luna repeated the saying but this time she faced south and again the person standing in front of her also knelt down and put the candle in the small circle and moved forward to be inside the circle.

“ I do summon, and stir and call ye O element of Water. Gabriel guardian of the gate way of the west, attend with us, guard us, guide us, and protect us in these our Rites. Hail and Welcome.” She repeated and the person did what the first two people did before her.

“ I do summon, and stir and call ye O element of Earth. Uriel guardian of the gate way of the North, attend with us, guard us, guide us and protect us in these our Rites. Hail and Welcome.” Luna repeated for the last time and the person did the same thing as before but he turned and closed the circle that was behind him.

Luna passed the dagger over to Savannah who closed the huge circle before going back to the stone alter where Luna was now standing by, and next to her was Erin, then standing on ends of the alter was Nick at the head and AJ of the foot, and laying on the table was a young girl.

“ Sister Emily please come up to the alter?” Luna nodded over to Emily, who was holding a small wooden box.

She walked over to where Luna was standing and knelt before the alter and held out the wood box to Luna.

“ I the daughter of element of Earth hand you this box made of the ash tree, please accept my offering for our gods.” Emily said as she bowed her head to her high priestess and mistress.

" I the high priestess accept your offering of the wooden box of ash." Luna nodded to Emily as she took the box from her.

AJ moved a little closer to Erin. But he stopped in tracks when she shook her head and mouthed for him not to move from his spot.

“ Sister please step forward.” Luna said as she looked over to Savannah.

“ I the daughter of the element of fire hand you the ceremonial dagger, that is holy for the sacrifice that is about to take place.” Savannah said as she came up to the alter and like Erin before her she too knelt down and held out the dagger to Luna, as she too bowed her head.

“ I the high priestess accept your offering of the ceremonial dagger.” Luna said as she nodded to Savannah and took the dagger from her.

Erin waited till she was instructed by Luna.

“ Sister Rebecca please come up to the alter.” Luna said as she looked at the last girl who had the some of the main oils for the potion that they had to have.

“ I the daughter of the element of air hand you this chalice filled with the oils and sprig that is to be used in our sacrifice that is about to take place.” Rebecca did what the two girls before her did.

“ I the high priestess accept your offering of the sacred chalice.” Luna took the cup from the girl who was kneeling in front of her.

Taking the chalice she placed it next to the cut that was bleeding and the mixed in with the oils of Rosemary and Sunflower. and with the dagger she stirred the mixture together.

Luna motioned for Erin to come over.

" Sister Erin please take this chalice and drink everything that is in this cup." Luna said to Erin who had been waiting for instructions.

“ Bless me oh lords of life and bless me with eternal life.” Erin tilted her head back and drank it all.

" What about me?" Sasha called out as she watched Erin hand the cup back to Luna.

" That is up to Erin to decide." Luna said looking at Erin.

" Think she should be Nick's sacrifice, for he is need of human blood?" Erin said as she looked at Nick and the gave Sasha an evil smile.

" I like that idea but I figured you would want to do it." Luna said as she looked at Erin.

“ I would have, but since Nick is a youngling and he would need the blood more than I do. AJ please help Melody up and sit her down in the chair over there.” Erin turned to look at AJ and motion for him to help the young girl, who was trying to sit up.

AJ helped the girl up and helped over to the chair and helped her sit down. Luna looked over at Nick and motioned for him to go after Sasha.

“ No… Luna am sorry… please don’t let him kill me?” Sasha began to beg as she realized that Nick was a newly made vampire and she could see the hunger in his eyes.

“ I want her, but I want to share her with AJ, he too deserves some of her because of all the pain she has caused to him and Erin.” Nick shook his head as he tried to let go of the hunger that he was feeling.

“ Fine Erin you have my permission to change AJ, only if that is his wish to be turn. And as for you Sasha you will live to see one more day, that is if AJ agrees to be change.” Luna said as she looked over to AJ.

" I want to be with Erin forever, you know that Luna. I want her dead more than anyone else. Change me," AJ said looking at Erin.

“ I know but I had to hear from you, Erin you may change him tonight after one more ceremony that we are going to have. Alexander can you please come up here please?” Luna ask the elderly man who was giving Melody something to drink.

“ Yes my mistress.” Alexander said as stood up and came up to Luna.

“ I want you to perform mine and Nick’s wedding please, and Emily, Savannah you can have your pick of any of the remaining Backstreet Boys and their wives to change them over, that is if they want to be change over too.” Luna looked over Alexander’s shoulder to the two girls and over to Kevin, Howie and Brian along with Kristin and Leigh.

Nick walked over to Luna and took a hold of her hands and held them in both of his hands.

“ I would love to do the honors my mistress, so if everyone would please have a seat and if you two are ready?” Alexander said as he smiled at the couple standing before him.

" We are ready," Nick said as everyone sat down still in the circle.

“ We are gathered here tonight to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.” Alexander started the wedding.

Everyone sat and watched the ceremony and both Howie and Kevin wiped a tear from their eyes because their little brother was finally getting married.

“ I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride. And it is my pleasure to introduce to you all Mr. and Mrs. Nickolas Gene Carter.” Alexander said as he nodded for Savannah to break the circle so that way the couple could walk out of it and head back to the castle.

Everyone stood up and picked up their candles and followed the couple up to the castle, expect for Michael, who untied Sasha from the pole and took her to the dungeons and locked up in one of the cells.

" Now for me to change right," AJ asked Erin as they were the last ones to leave the circle.

AJ walked over and grabbed Erin's hand and smiled.

“ Not at the moment, lets party for a little bit, and then once the bride and groom leave the party then we can go to my plantation and there we can have some fun and a party of our own.” Erin smiled at AJ.

" What kind of fun?" AJ asked pulling Erin close to her.

“ That only the two have and it is done mostly in bed.” Erin kissed AJ’s nose before pulling away from him and headed up to the castle.

" I can't wait," AJ following her to the castle.

“ Ok now that we have everyone here, Kevin, Howie Brian, Kristin and Leigh please come up here.” Luna called out to the rest of the guys and the girls, and asked them to come up to the throne.

They all walked to where Luna was sitting at.

“ I know what AJ wants, now my question to you all is do you want to be changed, I have to know before I can give permission for Emily and Savannah to change you. Or do you want me to change you?” Luna asked as she stood up and looked at the small group standing in front of her.

" We want to be changed but it doesn't matter by who." Kevin said as he looked up at Luna.

“ Ok and what about you Howie is this something that you want?” Luna turned her attention to Howie.

Howie nodded his head yes.

“ And you Brian?” Luna turned to Brian.

He nodded his head yes.

“ And ladies you two want to do this too?” Luna turned to both Leigh and Kristin.

They both nodded yes in agreement.

“ Then it is settled, Kevin and Kristin will come with me and Howie and Leigh you will go with Emily and Brian you will go with Savannah. And now I bid you all goodnight and thank you for coming and saving Erin’s life. So please Kevin and Kristin please come with me.” Luna waved her hand to dismissed everyone and motion for the couple to follow her and Nick upstairs to her room.

AJ and Erin headed back to her plantation.

“ Ok you know for us to change you both, we will have to have sex?” Luna said as she closed the door behind her after they walked into the bedroom.

" That's fine. But one question, how come Erin and AJ doesn't have to for her to change him?" Kristin asked.

“ What do you think they are going to do when they get to her place.” Nick said as he came up to Kristin.

" Yea but she doesn't need anyone's help?" Kristin asked confused.

“ No she don’t need any help, now I want to have some fun.” Luna said as she came up to Kevin and put her hand on his crouch and began rubbing him.

Kevin leaned in and kissed her as he felt her unzip his pants and put her hand inside his pants and grabbed a hold of him and began stroking him.

“ Oh yeah that feels good.” Kevin said as he moaned.

“ Oh yeah suck me harder.” Nick moaned as Kristin began sucking on his semi-hard dick.

Kristin sucked him harder as Nick grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head further down on his dick and had her gagging has thrust deep down her throat.

Luna pulled down Kevin’s pants and underwear before kneeling down in front of him and took Kevin’s dick into her mouth and began sucking on him.

Kevin let out a moan. He reached done and put his hand on the back of her neck.

Luna moved further down on Kevin and took him all away down her throat and she let him thrust in and out of mouth. As she heard Nick and Kristin get onto the bed.

“ Nick fuck me?” Kristin moaned as she felt Nick’s tongue go inside her.

" As you wish." Nick said moving up on her and placing his hard penis inside her.

“ Oh Nick yes you feel so great.” Kristin moan as Nick put her legs up on his shoulders and he began slowly moving.

Kevin took off Luna's robe and saw that she didn't have anything on under it. he took off his clothes, then picked up Luna and she wrapped her legs around him as he enter her, and he carried her to the bed and they laid down next to Kristen on the bed.

Kristin reached over to Luna and started rubbing her breasts.

“ Oh Yeah, Kevin harder, Kristin I want you to suck them?” Luna moaned as her nipples got harder.

Nick pulled out of Kristin so that way she was on her knees then he entered her again, while Kristin leaned down and took Luna’s left nipple into her mouth and began sucking on her.

Both Nick and Kevin began thrusting harder and deeper inside both girls.

" Oh Yes Am Cumming." both girls screamed out forty-five minutes later.

Kevin flipped Luna over so that way she was riding him, Luna leaned down and sunk her fangs into Kevin’s neck just as he was coming deep inside of her.

Nick flipped Kristin over so that way she was laying under him, and like Luna, he leaned down and sunk his fangs into Kristin’s neck just as he was coming deep inside of her.

Both vampires slit open their wrists and gave their blood to both Kristin and Kevin, then they got up and carried the couple to the room across the hallway.

After they put Kevin and Kristin to bed Luna and Nick went back to their room where they made love to each other for the next two hours, before falling into a deep sleep.