- Text Size +
Chapter 12
I woke about eight in the morning. AJ was still asleep so I quietly got dressed and headed down to call Brian. I pored myself some coffee, grabbed a cigarette and the phone and headed outside. While I was sitting out by the pool I was trying to figure out what I was going to ask Brian. I finally got up the nerve to call. “Hello?” “Hi Brian. It’s Allison.” “Hey, Allison what can I do for you?” “Um... I was wondering if we could get together and talk about a problem I’m having.” I asked. “Are you having trouble with AJ?” “Oh, no. Nothing like that. It’s just...can we just get together?” “Yeah. Where do you want to meet?” “I don’t know. Some where private.” I said. “How about you come here. Leighanne is taking Baylee out this afternoon. So how about around noonish?” “That’s great. Thanks. I’ll see you then.” We both said bye. I hung up the phone and headed back inside. I put my coffee cup in the sink and headed back upstairs.

I lay back down next to AJ. He rolled over. “Is everything okay?” He asked. “Yeah. I’m heading over to Brian’s around noon.” I said a little scared. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. “Do you want me to take you?” He asked. “Please!? Can you also stay?” I asked a little shaken. “I’ll stay for awhile but you’re going to need to talk to him in private.” He said. “I guess your right.” I said.

On the drive to Brian’s I was really quiet. When we got there I just sat in the car not moving. AJ got out and came around to open the door. “Allison are you okay?” He asked. I sighed. “Yeah. Let’s go get this over with.” When we got to the door, Baylee opened. “Uncle AJ, Auntie Allison!” Baylee yelled as he ran into AJ’s arms. “Hey little man. Is you dad around?” “Yes. He’s up stairs with mommy. I’ll get them.” He said running up stairs. Minute later Brain came down. “Hey you two.” Brain said. We all headed out back for private. “So what do you want to talk about?” He asked. I sat there a bit afraid of what to say. Then Brian looked at AJ. “She’s been having horrible nightmares and is afraid of me taking off her shirt.” AJ said. I felt embarrassed. “I see.” Brian said. I grabbed AJ’s hand. Brian started to think. “Hum. Tell me about these dreams.” He asked. I looked at AJ in fear. “Do you want me to leave?” AJ asked. “I’m sorry.” I said as I handed him the notebook. He leaned in and kissed me. “I’ll just read about it.” He said. “We’ll talk about it later okay?” I said. He gave me a smile as he headed out back. 

“So what’s goin’ on?” Brian asked. “I don’t understand these nightmares I’ve been having. They’re not normal.” I said. “When did they start?” “I think they started not to long after you guys left for tour.” I said. “Like what?” He said. “I don’t really know how to explain them. I just know that they scare me. But I’ll try.” I sat back and closed my eyes. “Well it’s like AJ and I are always having a fight and things get worse.” I started. “What kind of fight? Like him cheating or he starts drinking and doing drugs again. Then he gets all aggressive with me for accusing him.” I said. “But you know that he’d never hit you?” Brian said. I started to cry as I opened my eyes. “You do know that right?” He asked. “I don’t know the answer to that.” I said feeling really bad. I couldn’t even fathom the idea of AJ hitting me. I was so upset I had to cover my face.

“Okay now tell me about your other problem?” He asked. I wiped my eyes and took in a deep breath. “I don’t like my scar.” I said. “I noticed that ever sense your surgery fans or we don’t see you much with your shirt off. You’re always wearing one in photos. But before we saw the buff side of Brian.” I said kind of blushing. “Don’t feel ashamed. Your right, I do hide it. But I was also ashamed the first time I was with Leighanne. It took me awhile to finally take my shirt off. I was ashamed of it. It now doesn’t bother me.” He said. Brian got up and sat next to me and took my hand. “Hey, look at me. AJ truly loves you. He doesn’t care about the outer side; it’s what’s on the inner side that matters.” He said. “He did say something like that to me.” I said. “And it’s true.” Brian turned to face me. “Look at this face. I’m handsome.” He says making a funny face. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Would you care that I had an ugly scar on my chest?” He asked. “I guess not.” I said. “Okay. Leighanne told me that she fell in love with Brian not a scar.” He said. “That’s what he said. Maybe you’re right.” I said. 

“I have a difficult question for you. Brian asked. “Okay.” “If something really terrible happen to AJ would you still love him?” He asked. I looked at him confused. “An example. Hum. Okay. If he was paralyzed from the neck?” He said. “Of course.” “How about he was burned badly.” “More then ever.” “Okay one more. How about he’s got a brain tumor that will end his life with in a few years?” “Nothing will scare me away from what ever happens to AJ.” I said. Brian smiled. “That’s exactly what I wanted to hear.” He said. “Now do you see? If anything ever happened to him, you’ll be by his side.” He said. “But will he always be by mine? I know he wanted to leave me when I was in the hospital.” I said. “How do you know?” “Because I saw it in his face every time he saw me.” I started playing with my ring. Then I started to cry again. “I don’t want to loose him.” I said. “I know you don’t. He loves you too.” He said. “I guess I’m just scared.” I said. Brian came over closer and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

“Is everything okay?” AJ asked. “Here. You should be the one holding her right now.” Brian said. AJ grabbed me and I held him. I buried my face in his shirt. “Babe, I’m sorry.” He said. “You read my dreams?” I asked. “How come you couldn’t talk to me about this?” He asked. “I...I was scared.” I whispered. “About what?” He asked. “I don’t know. I guess how you would react.” I said. “Like your nightmares?” He asked. I started to cry. “Yeah.” “Ally look at me.” AJ put his hands on my face and wiped the tears. “I have never ever put my hand on a female. And I don’t ever plan too. Yeah, I may get mad at times but I will never hurt you. If we plan on getting married. We need to be able to communicate with each other.” He said. “Babe, I do want to marry you and be your wife...” I start crying. “And I want to be your husband.” He just looked at me for a second. “Baby I love you so much. It hurts me to see you like this. I hurt when you hurt.” He said. I smiled.

Over the next few nights, my nightmares started to get less scary and more like dreams. I was feeling a lot better. I remember lying in bed one night cuddled up to AJ when he started crying. AJ was also shaking so much that it woke me up. “Baby, you need to wake up!” I said. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around me tight. “AJ are you okay?” I asked. AJ had buried his face in my chest and I could feel the heat and sweat on him. “AJ?” I said again starting to get worried. His grip started to tighten. “Babe, you’re starting to scare me!  Please talk to me!” I begged. His grip got tighter. “Alex you’re hurting me! Please let go!” I cried. It seems like everything I do or try didn’t help. I was able to reach the phone and call Kevin. “Hello?” Kristin said half asleep. “Sorry to wake you up Kristin, but may I talk to Kevin please?” I asked in pain. “Yeah hold on.” She said handing the phone to Kevin. “Hey, Allison. Is something wrong?” He asked yawning. “Yes. I need your help badly.”  I said. “What’s the matter?” “I can’t get AJ to wake up and he’s hurting me. Every time I try to wake him or ask him what’s wrong his grip gets tighter and... OUCH! AJ you need to wake up!  Please you’re hurting me!” I said crying. “Allison I’m coming over. Let me call Brian and Howie. I’ll be on my way.” He said. “I’ll try and call Nick.” I said. “Okay then. I’ll see you soon.” We hung up the phone and I called Nick’s. 

“Hi you’ve reached the Carter’s. Nick, Aaron, Angel, Leslie and BJ aren’t here right now so leave a message and we’ll get back to you real...” “Hello??” Said the male voice. “Nick?” I asked. “No this is Aaron.” “Hi Aaron. Have you heard from Nick?” “Yeah, but may I ask who’s calling?” He said. “Oh sorry. This is Allison.” I said. “Oh hi Allison. Yeah, Nick’s down by the pool. Do you need to speak to him?” Aaron asked. “Yes please.” I said. “Okay. HEY NICK! ALLISON’S ON THE PHONE!!” Aaron yelled. Then there was silence on the other line. “Hey Allison!” “I need you to get over here as so as possible!” “Why what’s going on?” “Ouch! ALEX!” I said. “What was that about?” He asked. I explained it to Nick what was going on. “How long has this been going on?” He asked. “A few hours now. It’s really starting to hurt more. I can’t seem to get him to let go.” I said. “Let me throw on a shirt and shoes and I’ll be right over.”  He said. 

About five minutes later Nick came running into the bedroom. When I saw Nick I just broke down in tears. “Nick he’s really hurting me!” I said, just as Kevin, Brian and Howie walked in. “You don’t look so good.” Howie said. “She’s starting to go pale.” Nick said looking from me to Howie. “Please help get him off me!” I begged. The guys got a hold of AJ and started to detach him from my body. After I was free I was pulled onto the floor and AJ started to shake again. Nick picked me up and held me while the other guys tried to wake AJ. “Ouch!! What is going on with him?” Brian said rubbing his arm. “Kevin watch out for you’re... crouch! Sorry Kev.” Kevin went down. “I should have known better then to stand at his feet.” He said sitting and holding himself in pain. “Are you going to be okay?” Brian asked. “Yeah. I think so.” Kevin said.

Few minutes of trying to hold AJ and to calm him down. Howie whispered something. “Hey, I think he’s finally calming down.” “Allison? Ally where are you?” AJ ask ed. I got up and carefully walked back over to the bed... Brian and Howie still had him pinned down. “I think you guys can let him go.” I said. I sat down on the edge of the bed. “Alex?” “Babe, what’s going on? What is everybody doing here?” He asked. “I called Kevin and Nick. They called Brian and Howie.” I said. “But why are they all here in our bedroom?” He asked again. “Don’t you remember anything?” I asked. “I remember falling asleep while holding you.” He said. “Yeah, then you started tightening your grip. Every time I tried to ask you something you squeezed tighter and tighter. It was starting to hurt and I was getting really scared.” I said starting to cry. AJ sat up and looked at the others. “What’s wrong you Kev?” “You kicked me.” Kevin started. “There??” “Yeah, there?!” He said. “Ouch! Are you going to be okay?” AJ asked. “I think so.” “Did I hurt anyone else?” He asked. “No but I did get hit.” Brian said. No one else said anything. AJ looked at me. “Are you okay?” He asked. “I don’t know. I think so.” I said. “I was holding you really tight. Have you checked?” He asked. “No not yet.” I got up and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and checked myself. I lifted up my nightshirt and saw I was bruised. My back and rips where covered with bruises. I fell to the ground and started crying.

A minute later there was a knock on the bathroom door. “Baby, is everything okay?” AJ asked. “No. Go away!” I snapped. “Baby, please let me in. He asked. “No!” I yelled again. “Let me talk to her.” Kevin said to AJ as he walked to the door. “If you can.” AJ said sitting down. “Allison, sweetie. May I come in?” Kevin asked. “Are you alone?” I asked. “I will be.” He said. “Okay. Give me a sec.” I leaned over and grabbed a towel. Then I unlocked the door. Kevin came in and closed and locked the door behind him. I sat back down on the floor. Kevin came and sat next to me. “Hey what’s going on?” I lowered the towel for him to see. “How did you get…?” I just looked at him with tears in my eyes... “Did AJ do that?” I nodded my head. “Kevin I’m scared. I’m covered in bruises.” I said as I wiped my eyes. “I dreamed something like this was going to happen.” Kevin looked at me. He then brushed the hair out of my eyes. “He told me that he would never...” I started to cry even harder. “I don’t think he intentionally meant to hurt you in anyway. You know?” He said. “I guess your right. Thank you Kev.” I leaned over kissed him on the cheek and smiled. “I’ll talk to him.” 

I walked out with Kevin behind me. “Guys can I talk to AJ alone.” “Baby, where did you...?” I interrupted AJ. “Alone. First.” I said. The guys got up and headed downstairs. “If you need us for anything.” Brian said. “Okay.” I smiled. I waited for the guys to close the door. “Babe, talk to me!?” AJ said. I sat down on the love couch. I took a deep breath and held the towel around me. “My nightmares. They started coming true.” I said. AJ moved over to the edge. “You told me that you would never...” “I know what you’re going to say.” He said. AJ turned to me and started to cry. “I told you that I would never ever hurt a female.” He got really quiet. I looked at him with a puzzled look. “AJ, what’s going on?” I asked. “I’m starting to have these nightmares. I never meant to hurt you. Just protect you.” He said. “Protect me? From what?” I asked in shock. “The fans, tabloids and the media.” He
whispered.

He put out his hand and I took it and got up to sit next to him. “I don’t want to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you.” He said rubbing my shoulder with his fingertips. “Does it hurt?” I looked at him. “The bruises I mean?” “Only when I breathe.” AJ moved closer and kisses my back. “I wanna do something to make you feel better.” He said still rubbing my arm. I licked and bit my bottom lip. “Like what?” I said. “Anything.” He said kissing my shoulder. I closed my eyes to take it all in. AJ was still rubbing and kissing my neck and shoulders. I started to moan. “Oh, god that feels so good.” I whispered. Then he stopped and got up. “Why did you..?” “Shh.” He said taking my hand and leading me to the couch. He stood in front of me and just stared into my eyes. He then placed his hand back on my shoulders and licked his lips. I lifted my hands and placed then on his chest. I looked up at him. “I love you.” He said. “I know you do. I love you too.” I whispered. He took hold of the towel. “My I?” He asked. I walked closer to him and planted him a big passionate kiss. I took the towel and let it drop onto the floor. AJ then walked me back to the bed and laid me down. I lay on my back and took it all in. “God I need you in me.” I said. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to him. He went all in. It felt so good that I grab the sheets. Then I grabbed his arms and dug my nails into him. “Oh, my god.” I said. He started thrusting harder and faster. “Oh... Oh... OH YES!” We yelled. I know that we climaxed at the same time, because of the fact that he collapsed on me all sweaty. “That felt really good.” He whispered. I rolled over and kissed his chest. He started to dose off. “I love you so much!” He said. “I love you too.” I said. 

Just then AJ sat up. “Oh shit!” He said. “What?” “The guys are still down stairs.” He said starting to get up. I grabbed his arm. “Baby, don’t worry. I’m sure that when we didn’t head down that everything between us was all better and they went home.” “I guess your right.” He said. “Besides you don’t want any of this to get cold.” His eyes opened wide. I got up and sat on his lap, straddled him. I wrapped my arms around him and started to thrust. He took his fingers and started to pull and suck on my nipples. I started thrusting more and he fell back. He never stopped messaging my breast. I laid my head back but never stopped thrusting. When I knew I was coming to my climate, he knew also. Just when I knew he was about to cum I was pulled back down on him. “Oh yeah. That was so much better.” He whispered. I ran my tongue around his lips. Then I started to lick on his ear. That got him turned on again. “Time for round three.” He said.