- Text Size +
Chapter 7

Hilary watched the happy group from her crystal ball. It angered her that they had gotten through the forest with out any problems.

She had to stop them some how! They couldn't get away with this. She grumbled then she got an idea. She muttered a spell over her crystal ball. Then she sat back and watched.

Amanda, Nick, Kevin, and Howie all ran out of the forest and into the field.

"Look! There is Emerald City!" Amanda cried out seeing the green sparkling castle.

"Let's hurry!" Kevin said getting excited.

They all joined hands and began to run. Hilary watched waiting for the effects of her spell. She smiled seeing that it was starting to work.

Amanda was slowing down. She didn't understand why, but suddenly, she was very tired.

"Don't.....slow....down." Howie called out his feet beginning to drag.

"I'm so tired. It's been such a long adventure." Amanda panted falling to her knees.

"Yeah, maybe we can have just a short rest." Nick said also sitting down.

"Ok, just a very short one." Kevin said stopping.

Amanda flopped down among the flowers. Yawning widely, she closed her eyes.

The others all began to fall asleep also.

Hilary shrieked with laughter. Her plan had worked! She danced around her crystal ball.

Jessica the good witch had seen what happened. She waved her magic wand and snow flakes began to fall.

With a loud yawn that was practically a roar, Howie was the first one to wake up.

"Hmmm, someone forgot to tell me that it was nap time." He said looking around.

He sat up and stretched. Getting to his feet he looked over and noticed that Amanda and Nick were also waking up.

He walked over to them.

"Guys, I think there is something wrong with Kevin." Nick said looking over at the tinman.

"Oh no. I think the snow must have rusted him and he can't move." Amanda said.

She got the oil can and began to oil Kevin again.

"Thanks once agian." Kevin said once he was able to move.

"Let's continue on to Emerald City."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mean while*

Aaron sat in his chair admiring himself in a mirror.

"Yeah Carter, you are one fine man." He said checking his reflection just to make sure.

Suddenly the door flew open and Paris walked in with Nicole. Aaron put the mirror down and looked at them.

"What do you want from the great and powerful Wizard of Oz?"

"Move over Ozzy, I'm taking over this joint." Paris said.

"Um, no. I don't think so." Aaron answered.

"Tough luck. Nicole, do it."

Nicole quickly got Aaron and began to tie him with pink ribbon. He tried to escape but she was trying him too tight.

After Nicole had tightly tied Aaron to the chair, she gagged his mouth and pushed the chair into a closet. Then she turned to Paris.

"Come on we have a ton of work to do and we have to move it fast."

Paris and Nicole began to work on the room to make it seem more like theirs.

When they were finished, Paris sat back to admire the work. Pink was everywhere, as were mirrors and lights.

"Much better. I am now the Witch of Oz." She smiled bright.

"That's hot." Nicole smiled.

"Loves it." Paris agreed.

Then she sat back, ready for who ever needed her great and wonderful powers.