- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Boo! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!

Ashee - Hope this makes you super happy! ^_^
Morning....

Master Splinter stood in Raphael's bedroom doorway, watching his son sleep. He'd known all along his son cared for Lana more than he was letting on, but never knew just how much until now. Needless to say, he was surprised when he checked on Raphael, only to find that she was curled up next to him.

"I wonder why she did not stay with Michaelangelo?" Splinter wondered. "Normally she would rather have him or Donatello with her. Something must have upset her to make her come in here."

Leonardo came to stand next to his sensei.

"Whatcha looking at?" He asked softly.

"Look for yourself, Leonardo," Splinter said.

Leonardo glanced into the room and was quite shocked to find Raphael lying there with Lana in his arms.

He looked at Splinter. "I thought she was with Mikey?"

"So did I," Splinter replied. "But when I checked on him she was not there. I assumed she was elsewhere in the lair. I never thought I would find her in here though."

Leonardo gave a small laugh as his brother tightened his grip on Lana in his sleep, and she automatically curled up closer to him.

"Guess even Raph has a soft side," he whispered.

Splinter nodded and smiled.

Michaelangelo came running out of his room then.

"Where's Lana?" He demanded frantically.

When they didn't answer him he asked again.

"Where is she?"

"Relax Michaelangelo," Splinter told him. "She is quite safe."

"But." Michaelangelo trailed off, as Splinter motioned for him to come over where they stood.

"What's going on?" Donatello queried stumbling down the hall. "Why's everyone staring at Raph? Isn't it bad enough we have to see him when he's awake?"

"Whoa," Michaelangelo gasped.

"What?" Donatello wanted to know.

Michaelangelo pointed into the room. "Look. Something we can use to blackmail him with."

Donatello gave his brother a weird look as he took off to find a camera. Once he looked into the room, he understood why everyone was standing in Raphael's doorway.

"Kodak moment," he laughed.

Michaelangelo returned with the camera then and began snapping pictures like crazy.

"Hey!" Raphael cried after the flash had blinded him. "What the...."

He spotted everyone standing in the doorway. He looked from them to Lana, then back to them again.

"Don't look at me like that!" He snapped. "I didn't know she was in here."

"Yeah, sure you didn't Raph," Michaelangelo said, snapping another picture.

"Argh! Mikey!" Raphael growled jumping up and almost knocking Lana off the bed.

"Hey!" Lana cried as Raphael caught her before she could roll off and hit the floor. "I was sleeping Raph!"

"Sorry," Raphael mumbled as his brothers laughed at him.

"Way to go Raph," Leonardo began. "Kill her while she's asleep."

"I wasn't trying to kill her, Leo!" Raphael retorted, beginning to get mad. "Must you guys stand in my door like that?"

"Yep," Donatello answered. "It's our duty to make your life miserable."

"Then it's my duty to beat the shit out of you," Raphael rejoined.

"Raph!" Lana groaned. "Go back to sleep!"

Raphael looked to Splinter for approval, knowing they had practice soon. Splinter nodded, knowing there was a reason for her being there with him.

"It is alright, Raphael," Splinter told him. "You may skip practice today and go back to sleep."

"Hey!" Michaelangelo whined. "That's not fair! How come he gets to skip practice?"

"Because I said so," Splinter said turning on him. "And must I remind you Michaelangelo, you owe me some extra katas and numerous ten flips for yesterday. Plus a meeting in my study."

Michaelangelo groaned, but left to go warm up, for what he knew would be, a very long practice.

"Thanks," Lana mumbled as she snuggled into Raphael once more. "Now, go away."

Raphael shrugged, but lay back down next to her, pulling her close after fixing the blankets.

Once they were settled, Splinter shooed his remaining sons away from the door. He glanced back into the room, gave a small smile, then closed the door behind him.