- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
first real chapter
The night was dark in Godric’s Hollow, and two figures walked up to a small house. The taller of the two knocked first. They only had to wait a few seconds before someone answered the door. “Ah, Albus, you’re here.” The man, Albus, nodded, and went inside, followed by his companion. “Nice to see you Minerva.” The man who had answered the door said, leading them into a nicely furnished sitting room. Albus looked over at the playpen, where two babies stood, looking at him curiously. “Here they are.” “Thank you James.” James nodded, and turned to the woman on the couch. “Lily, are you sure? We could always run with them.” “No. He killed your parents; they are in danger if he ever finds them.” James nodded, and took Lily’s hand. “Okay.” Albus swooped down, and picked up the boy, who giggled. Minerva gently picked up the girl, and said, “Albus, let’s get them safe.” “Wait!” Lily exclaimed, rushing over. “Where are they going?” “Well, Harry is going to your sister’s and Hannah will be raised by Lucius Malfoy.” Albus stated, and Lily nodded. “They are going to be told when they get to Hogwarts right?” James asked nervously, looking up at Albus. “Yes. They will be told and returned to you. Once they are eleven.” James and Lily both nodded, and Albus said, “Let’s go.” Minerva followed him out, and then they disappeared.