- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Wassup! The sequal has arrived! This is the sequal Massacre of the rich and Famous! To all my faithfull readers if you loved the first one you'll def love this one. I hope you find the sequal very entertaining. It was a blast to write and this story is proof that I have a wacky mind. lol Have a good read and tell me what you think!! :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Short so here's a little chapter to start out. Happy reading! Chapters to come will be much much longer.

Dark clouds rolled across the sky, for miles and miles. Lightning lighted up the pitch black clouds, casting an eerie shadow across the land. Fog swirled and surrounded the cities cemetery. A resting place for the dead...

It was silent. Dead silent. The wind howled, making people shiver, even though they were inside, warm in their beds.

A dark moving shadow walked its way toward the gate of the cemetery. The hatch on the gate popped up from an unseen presence and slowly creped open and the shadow slowly leaving the place where the dead rests in peace....

**********

The guy sat down and pulled out a newspaper. He opened it up and began to read. The hands holding the newspaper was dried up and dead pale. He read it silently; unaware that someone was standing behind him. Someone with the same dead pale skin...

"Jesse?!" A loud voice called out in the background. The guy reading the newspaper, who was apparently, Jesse McCartney, shrieked and flew backward in his chair, landing hard on the floor. Stevie Brock appeared above him, a huge hole in this head.

"What the fuck are we doing here again, man?" Jesse grinned and pulled out a joint. Stevie frowned as; Jesse lit up the joint and took a big drag out of it. He glanced up at Stevie and grinned cheekily.

"Getting high as a mutha fucka!!" Jesse replied.