- Text Size +

Stevie opened the fridge and grabbed a can of whip cream. He looked at it and sighed.

" God, am I depressed." He stuffed his mouth full with whip cream and hopped on the top of the counter.

" Why are you depressed? You're dead." Jesse said, walking into the kitchen. Stevie glared at him.

" Yeah, no thanks to you!"

Jesse's mouth dropped open, " You mother fucker, how many times do I have to tell you that I am not the killer!"

" Then who did? Mr. '' I'm not the killer." He mocked him.

" Oh, I'll tell you who did it."

" Really tell me. Because I would really like to know." Stevie said, laughing.

" Kent."

Stevie stopped laughing, " Kent? Kent wh--whoa." He said with wide eyes, when he realized who the 'Kent' was. Then he grinned, " Wait a minute! The only reason why you said that is because you hate him."

Jesse shrugged, " That parts true. But who the hell do you think killed me?" He said, pointing to his slashed bloody neck.

Stevie shrugged, " Yourself?"

Jesse rolled his eyes and shook his head, " Your an idiot."

" I know." Stevie agreed, " You know, ten of us died five months ago...why are we the only ones back from the dead?"

" The others will be here. Frankie told me that Alicia is coming too."

Stevie nodded, " Have you seen Alicia yet?"

" No. They better get here soon. I don't want any living being snooping around my house." Just as he said that the doorbell rang. They looked at each other.

" Do you think that's them?" Stevie asked.

" I don't know...." They quickly walked out of the kitchen and slowly walked up to the door. Jesse peaked through the peep hole.

" Who is it?"

" A shit load of people, but I can't see their faces." Jesse whispered. Stevie leaned forward and rested his weight on Jesse's lower back.

" Maybe that's them."

" Yeah maybe." Jesse grabbed the door handle, " Get off my ass---get off my ass, man." He told him. Stevie jumped off. Jesse opened the door just a crack.

" Hello?" He called out quietly. He kept himself hidden behind the door. He waited for an answer.

" Jesse?" A voice whispered from the other side of the door. Jesse immediately recognized the voice.

" Frankie?"

" Yeah. Were here, let us in." Jesse and Stevie let out a sigh in relief and opened the door a little wider.

" Hurry get in." They quickly walked in. When they did, the rest of the group came into view. It was Frankie, Allison, Amanda, Lindsay, and Hilary, who was draped over Lindsay's shoulder, who was flat as a piece of paper.

" Do you know how hard it is to avoid humans these days?" Frankie said quickly.

Jesse nodded, " Yeah, I know. I almost ran into one coming here. Hey where's Chris?" He asked.

" Right here!" Frankie said, lifting up a bag you put a bowling ball in. Well this time it's made for a head.

"Get me the fuck out of here, you worthless mother fucking cock suckers!! I'm going to kick your ass when I get out of here! Let me out!!" Chris screamed from inside the bag. The others jumped at his outburst.

" Okay okay...." Frankie sighed and walked to the living room. He sat the bag on the coffee table.

" Ow! Watch it!" Chris snapped. Frankie laughed and unzipped the bag. He reached down into the bag and grabbed hold of a wad of hair.

" Heeeeeeyyyy! Watch the hair! Watch the hair!" Chris whined as Frankie lifted his head out of the bag and put him on the coffee table with a thud. He let out an oof when he was sat on the table. Chris rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" Thanks for watching the hair." He let out a sigh and moved his eyes around, Jesse bent down to eye level and grinned at him.

" Hey, Chris. How ya doin?" He said with a sly grin.

" Fuck you, McCartney." He hissed. Jesse laughed and sat down near the window.

" Soooo, where's Aaron, Alexa, and Alicia?" Stevie asked.

" Don't know." Amanda said.

Frankie laughed, " Aaron's probably roaming around the streets lost. That boy is always so high on crack, he won't know what killed him. Get it? Killed him!" He laughed, making everyone else laugh also.

" That's true." Lindsay said. Allison sat up.

" So, what exactly are we going to do while were back? All I heard that were gonna be saving ten other idiots like us from getting their asses sliced."

" Yeah, that's one of the things were gonna do. But most of all were gonna go after the fucker who did this too us. Kent Miller." Jesse laughed evilly, " Revenge is so fun!" They laughed and smiled evilly. He leaped over the couch and walked into the kitchen.

" Oh I love that word. Revenge. Has a ring to it doesn't it?" Lindsay said, with a grin. Amanda laughed.

" Yup. So what exactly are we gonna do to him?" She called to Jesse.

" That's the beauty of it, " Jesse started, walking back into the living room. He flopped down on the couch, " Watch him like a hawk and then make our move. But I was thinking to mess around with his head a little. Scare em. Just like he did to us. And maybe after were done with that. We can chop his head off and Chris can have a head buddy. How's that brotha?" He asked, Chris. Chris's eyes popped open and he glared at him.

" Shut that hole in you ass!" He snapped. They laughed hysterically.

" Aww...Chris your sooo funny when you dead." Allison piped up. Chris slatted his eyes.

" You wouldn't be laughing if I still had my legs." They stopped laughing and looked at him.

" Wha?" They said at the same time. Chris grinned.

" Yeah. All of you will be out stalking Kent wearing three shoes. Two on your feet and one up yo ass!" The group went silent.

" So!" Lindsay suddenly said, breaking the brief silence, " Jesse?" She looked at him. Jesse raised an eyebrow.

" What ho?" He said sarcastically. Lindsay glared at him.

" If were gonna be doing this how the hell are we gonna avoid those....things called the living?" She asked. Jesse opened his mouth but nothing came out. The rest of the group turned and looked at him. Even Chris who turned his eyes to the side. Jesse looked back and forth between everyone staring at him.

" Oh come on, I don't know! I'm making this up as I go along! So chill...." He got up and started pacing back and forth.

" What the hell are we going to eat?" Amanda asked, suddenly.

Stevie shrugged, '' Oh come on were all dead, I bet we can find something tasty." He said with a grin. Lindsay chuckled and noticed a black little thing swinging beside her. She sniffed and snapped her head to the side and eyed a big fat black spider hanging from a string of web.

" Oh, what a pretty spider!" She snapped her hands up and snatched the spider. She opened her hand and looked at it for a split second, before scarfing it down. A look of disgusted appeared on Allison's face.

" Please don't tell me you just ate a spider." She said sick to her stomach. Lindsay looked at her, still chewing on the spider. One of it's legs sticking out of her mouth.

" Yeah, it's tasty." She pulled part of the spider out of her mouth and shoved it Allison's face, " You want a little?"

Allison scrunched up her nose, " No thanks." Lindsay shrugged and popped the rest of the spider back in her mouth and ate it. Allison coughed and stood up.

" I'm not gonna be sitting by you in anymore, woman. You might try to eat me." She sat down beside Frankie on the other side of the couch. Lindsay stared at her, a grin slowly spreading on her face. Allison noticed and her grin quickly faded.

" Oh hell no!"

"Come here!!" Allison screamed and jumped over the couch, trying to get away from Lindsay, who was right on her tail.

" That's the spirit Lindsay!" Stevie said, with a big grin on his face. The group was silent and listened to Lindsay and Allison going at it.

" Don't you come near me you dead whore!"

" That's Ms. dead Whore to you! Come here!!" A crash came from in the kitchen.

" Hey that's my ass! Let go!"

" This will only take a sec, if you just stay still!"

" Aaaaaaaggghhhhh!!! You little bitch! That hurt! Sink those teeth somewhere else!!!" Allison screamed. A huge crash rang through the air, then everything was silent.

" Hey, who died in there?" Jesse called out, making everybody snicker. A couple of seconds later, Lindsay emerged back into the living room.

" That's it, I'm not biting no more asses. " She flopped down on the couch, " What a nasty flavor."

" Allison, you aiight in there?" Jesse asked. There was silent, then came a loud groan.

" Oh, I’m just fucking peachy! I just got a table leg stuck in me. No biggy!" They laughed.

" I'll go help her." Frankie stood up and walked into the kitchen. Lindsay sighed and laid on back wards on the couch. She looked up at Chris and grinned.

" You know, I'm actually more interested in Trousdale brains." She said grinning and eying Chris's head sitting on the table.

" Ewww! Now that's just pushing it!" Amanda said, disgusted. Lindsay smiled even larger.

" Don't you come near me, Lohan." Chris warned. Lindsay laughed evilly and slid off the couch and crawled over to him and her hind legs back wards. She stuck her face in his.

" Hello, Chris."

" Get away." She was getting ready to grab him when she stopped.

" Nah, I take that back. You might give me tetnis." She turned around and her arm whammed Chris right in the head knocking him off the table.

" Ow!!!! What was that for?!" He yelled.

Lindsay shrugged, " Didn't mean too." She grinned.

" Oh come on you guys. Help me up." He pleaded. Jesse laughed and looked down at him.

" Naaaaahh... you can stay down there."

" Well at least sat me up right. God Damn." He said annoyed. Stevie grinned.

" I got a better idea." He got up and picked up Chris, " Hey, anyone up for a game of football?" Everybody agreed and stood up, but Jesse sat there shaking his head.

" No. Not in the house."

" Oh come on, Jes. Live a little." Stevie said, tossing Chris's head up in the air and catching it over and over.

" Listen...to...Jesse....you....ass...hole...." Chris spit out. Stevie put Chris's head up in his face.

" Shut up." He said, then started to toss him again.

Jesse sighed, " Alright!"

" Yo...throw over here! Turn on the open!" Stevie threw Chris to Frankie.

" WHY DID KENT RIP MY HEAD OFF?!?!" He yelled flying through the air.