- Text Size +

The group continued to kick and throw Chris's head around. They laughed and had a good time. Frankie saw Stevie open. He threw Chris to him but completely missed him. Chris's head went straight through the window. They ran over and looked out.

" Whoops?" Frankie said nervously.

" Way to go, fucker." Jesse said, hitting him upside his head.

Outside

Outside, Chris laid there half faced in the dirt.

" I did not sign up for this shit." He gritted through his teeth. He spit out dirt and wiggled his nose. His ears perked up when he heard talking coming from out in the distance.

" Oh shit..." He trailed off when he saw two people walking toward the house. They were dressed all in black, one of them had a black blanket over their head. After awhile of looking, he finally figured out who they were.

" Yo? Aaron? Alexa? Er, Alicia? Who ever the fuck you are, over here!" He called out. They didn't seem to hear him.

" Aaron Carter!!" He yelled louder. Finally the two stopped.

" Did you hear that?" Aaron asked the other person.

" Hear what, hunnie?" Alicia said. Aaron looked around and sighed.

" I don't know. Come on."

" Aaron!" They stopped again.

" Okay, I heard it that time." Alicia said alarmed.

" What is that?"

" Aaron, over here!"

" Oh no...." Aaron whined, " I'm hearing Chris's voice in my head again."

" Hey!! A little help over here!" Chris called out. Aaron looked over at the bushes and saw him. His eyes widened.

" Oh shit...it is Chris." Aaron took Alicia's hand and walked over to where Chris was lying.

" Hey Chris." Aaron said bending down and dropping to his knees.

" Are you deaf or something?"

" No, I heard you, but I couldn't see you. Are you okay?"

Chris sniffed, " No! Those mother fuckers in there used me as a fucking football, then they fucking threw me out the fucking window!!" He let out angrily.

" Alright. Alright. Calm down." Aaron gently picked him up and brushed the dirt off of him, " There." He said when he was done.

" Thanks man. You really are the nice one."

" Hey don't push it. I can be mean too." Aaron laughed, putting Chris underneath his arm.

" So, what took you so long to get here?"

" I had some business to take care of."

Chris smirked, " Some business? Fucking Alicia? That kind of business?"

" Uh....no."

" I heard that." Alicia piped up

" Oh. Hello Alicia."

" Hi." Aaron rolled his eyes and rang the doorbell. A couple of minutes later, Jesse answered the door. Jesse looked at Chris and grinned.

" Nice for you to join us Chris."

" Fuuuuckkk youuuu!" Jesse laughed and shook his head.

" Hey you guys."

" Hey."

" Hey Jess."

" Alicia?" Jesse said startled. Alicia sighed.

" Yeah."

Jesse gasped silently, " Hey baby."

" Hey."

" Okay, can you like let us in before someone sees me holding a severed head." Aaron said, getting Jesse's attention. Jesse laughed and nodded.

" Yeah come in." He stepped back for them to come in. Aaron began to walk in, but stopped to help Alicia, who started to walk the ' other ' way.

" Uh...this way, hun." He helped her through the door and closed it behind them. He let out a sigh and took his jacket off.

" It's about time you got here." Frankie told him.

" Yeah. I wasn't exactly sure which house we were meeting up at. But....we were save by Chris's voice, yelling at me...like he always does." Aaron looked at him with a grin.

" Are you sure you weren't high on crack and just lost?" Stevie joked. Aaron glared at him.

" You are soooo not funny." Frankie frowned and walked around Aaron a couple of times. Aaron eyed him suspiciously.

" What the hell are you doing?"

" Dude...did that hurt?" He said, getting ready to tough the huge piece of glass sticking out of his body. Aaron growled and slapped his hand away.

" No touchy!" Frankie stepped back and smiled nervously. Aaron rested his hands on his hips and sighed in annoyance.

" Aaron, have you seen Alexa?" Jesse asked. Aaron thought for a minute.

" Alexa? No, should I?"

Jesse shrugged, " Well no. It's just that she hasn't arrived yet and I was just wondering if you have seen her, that's all."

Aaron shook his head, " Sorry, Jess. I haven't." Jesse nodded. He looked at Alicia and smiled sadly.

" Hey, how you doing?" He asked her. Alicia sighed.

" I'm okay."

Jesse nodded, " Good. Good. " He sighs, " Here, lets take this blanket off of you." He touched the ream of the black blanket, getting ready to take it off of her. Suddenly Aaron stopped him.

" Hold it!! I'm just gonna warn you now, Jesse. You do not want to see what's under this blanket."

Jesse frowned, " Why not? It can't be that bad."

" Oh trust me, J. It's baaaaad." Jesse sighed.

" Even worse than me?" Chris asked from the side table. Aaron looked at him.

" Way worse than you. You just an annoying-talking-pile-of-shit...."

" HEY!!!"

" Licia's just a pile-of-something-you-really-don't-want-to-see." He grabbed Alicia's waist and sat her down.

" Aaron!" Jesse suddenly called out. Aaron jumped and spun around.

" Wha...?" Suddenly, the tip of Aaron's glass sliced right through Jesse's stomach. Jesse screamed out startled.

" Owwwwwwwww.....mother......fucker!" He grabbed his stomach and fell to the floor.

" My baaaaaaad."

" Watch it!!!!!"

" Sorry." Aaron chuckled. Everybody else laughed also. Stevie looked at Alicia.

" Where are you, under there?" He put up a finger and poked the top of the blanket.

" Ow!" She shrieked, '" That was my eye!"

" Whoa!"

Jesse took a deep breath and began to stand up . He stopped at Aaron's glass, with a blank look on his face.

" What the fuck?" He whispered. He stood up, his eyes still on his glass. Everybody else began to notice it too.

" Is that....is that.....is that.......is that....." Frankie stuttered, trying to get the words out.

" Is that what I think it is?" Allison rushed out, her eyes wide. Jesse reached forward and pulled the ' Thing' off. Aaron felt himself turn red. Jesse held up the long ' thing' in between his thumb and index finger.

" Um...Aaron?" He cleared his throat, " Why is there a penis stuck to your glass?"

" Um....I can explain that."

" Been getting around, haven't you Aar?" Frankie joked.

" Fuck you and let me explain!" He snapped. Frankie smirked and stayed silent.

Aaron took a deep breath, " Okay.....me and Alicia was just walking down the street, then this crackhead comes running down the street toward us, stoned as hell and butt ass naked. I tried to get out of the way, but.....um....yeah." He said looking down at the glass sticking out of his stomach.

" You mean, there's a stoned ass naked dude running around the streets, dickless?!" Jesse said, shocked.

" Hey what can I say....I'm dangerous." He said, showing his decapitated body off.

" Dangerous is correct. I can definitely relate to a guy about getting something sliced off." Chris said. Jesse rolled his eyes.

" Why didn't Kent just rip his tongue out?" He whispered to Aaron. Aaron snickered and shrugged.

" It'll do all of us a favor."

" I heard that!"