- Text Size +

Annoyed, Aaron walked into the living room and sighed. The others shortly entered after him.

" You know why were here right?" Jesse asked Aaron.

" Yeah , sure." He flatly told him. Aaron looked at Hilary, laying across the love seat. He forced a smile and sat down in front of her. Hilary gazed up at the ceiling, failing to look at him.

" Hey, Hil." Aaron greeted her with an uneasy voice.

" Hey, Aaron." She whispered back.

" How ya feeling?"

Hilary sighed, " Lately, I’ve been feeling a little flat." She said, making Aaron laugh. Hilary smiled a little and sighed once more. Aaron picked up her hand. He turned it over and sighed sadly. Her hand was, literally, flatter than a piece a paper. Stevie stood up and stepped between Aaron and Hilary.

" How would you like to be unflattened.?" Hilary stared up at the ceiling with a blank expression.

" What?" Suddenly, Stevie and Frankie grabbed her and lifted her up.

" Aaaaaggghhh!! What are you doing? What are you doing?" She whined. Stevie held her feet, while Frankie held her head, with smirks plastered on their faces.

" Be still." Hilary shut her mouth and sighed. Stevie grinned at Frankie and nodded. At the same time they both shook Hilary back and forth like a wave.

" Oh Ohhhhh, I think I’m gonna ralf." She whined. Suddenly, Hilary's body quickly reformed into it's normal self. Happy with their work, Stevie and Frankie let go of her, sending her crashing into the coffee table below her. She groaned and rubbed her head.

" Ow....." She whined. Frankie bit his lip nervously.

" Oh sorry about that." He reached out a hand for her to take. Jesse came running into the living room.

" What was that??" He looked down and noticed the table, " What the fuck happened to my table?!" He yelled.

" Cool it, Jess. It was for a good cause." Stevie said, helping Hilary up to her feet.

" Whoa." She said wide eyed, " Head rush." Jesse raised his eyebrows in amazement.

" I would say that was for a good cause." He said, pointing at Hilary, " Good job!"

" Yup, that's how we roll." They said, showing off their talents.

" I'm hungry." Hilary pipped up. She took a step, but fell back down. Shockingly, when she hit the ground she bounced back up like a bouncy ball. She stood back up but went back down and bounced back up again and again.

" Help....somebody.....please...anybody...." She whined. She slowly came back up, then went back down again. She bounced a little and laid there.

" Ow...." She groaned. The boy's rolled their eyes and hauled her back up. Lindsay and Amanda offered to take her for now. The boys agreed and the girls took Hilary to the kitchen to get something to eat.

* An hour Later*

Yet again, Jesse explained the plan to the others. He rambled on about Kent like he was in love with him or something. But they all knew it was all out of hate. Aaron sat back silently, twirling is thumbs round and round and whistling to himself.

" So, are you going to explain this all over again when Alexa gets here?" Hilary asked, Jesse. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, tiredly.

" Nope. When that little whore dog, get's here, I'll just tell her the short version of it."

" And what's that?" Frankie asked.

" Save the other ten and kick Kent's ass" They laughed and agreed along with him. Aaron cleared his throat and looked around nervously. He didn't think anyone would notice him, but he was so wrong.

" Aaron?" Jesse said, suddenly. Aaron shrieked, startled.

" Yeah." He squeaked out. The gang stood up and surrounded him. Aaron's eyes went wide and he swallowed hard.

" Aaron, I have known you for years and during that time, I have studied every movement and expression that you do. And right now I can sense that your keeping something to yourself. Something very useful. Now spill it, Carter." Jesse said, getting up right into his face." Aaron shrunk back speechless.

" Wha.....aba...aba...ba...ba!" He stammered out. They all got up on their feet and moved closer to him, causing him to not be able to move. He held his breath and his eyes went wide.........

"Your taking up my air space. Shoo and I'll talk to you." He finally choked out. They fell back and stood before him with their arms crossed. Aaron took a deep breath.

" Jesse, you said the reason why we came back was to save the other ten from getting slashed right?" He asked standing up.

Jesse nodded, " Yeah."

" And the other reason is to track down Kent and kick his sorry ass. And just maybe...have him as a side dish for dinner, am I right?"

Jesse crossed his arms, " Uh huh. Why?"

Aaron bit his lip, " Well, I was thinking....maybe we can just do the first part, cause the second part won't be necessary."

Jesse stared at him, " Aaron, Kent killed us. I think it's time to give him a taste of his own medicine."

Aaron sighed, " Trust me, J. We don't have to."

" But---what did you do?" Jesse said, when he suddenly realized something.

" Dammit." He whined.

" Aaron!" Jesse snapped.

" We can't kill Kent, unless he came back from the dead and followed us." Jesse frowned and shook his head.

" Aaron, you never made sense when you were alive, but now that your dead, your worse."

He let out a loud sigh, " Miller's dead." He rushed out. Jesse was about to protest, but closed his mouth before he could say anything.

" How do you know that?" Lindsay asked calmly.

" I just....I just know, okay."

" How, Aaron? All you seem to be lacking....is how?" Jesse glared at him.

" I killed him." He said quickly. They gasped in shock. Frankie, then grinned.

" Hey, Aaron' s right....we don't have to go after him!" He laughed in excitement.

Jesse frowned, " One thing that puzzles me, Aar. When we got the assignment, the dude that assigned it to us, said to go after Kent and that he's going after the others....usually the dude will tell me if someone isn't dead....are you sure you killed him?" Aaron sighed and sat back down.

" Jesse, name me one person that has had their head shot off?"

" Besides Stevie?" Jesse said, pointing a finger at Stevie. Stevie narrowed his eyes.

" I do recall that I didn't survive that." He said. Jesse shrugged and looked back at Aaron.

" Then no I haven't. But....." He thought hard, " I-I still, don't understand it. Dude, should've told me. Oh well, I believe ya, Aar."

" Hold on....." Frankie quickly sat up, " What's the dude's name, dude?" He snickered.

Jesse shrugged, " Dude?" They laughed.

" Well, I'm not sure if I believe it. Jesse, your right, he should've told us." Stevie said.

" Well, Stevie did you ever see Miller down in hell when you were there?" Aaron asked with a smirk. Stevie stared at him.

" Why would I go to hell? I'm not bad, well I'm not saying I'm good either, but I don't go around killing people!" Aaron sighed and rolled his eyes.

" Actually I was there and no, I did not see him." Stevie smirked. Aaron sighed and leaned back. Chris eyed Aaron's hand as it lay before him. He grinned evilly and licked his lips.

" Mmmmm....yummy." He whispered. Suddenly, he shot his mouth forward and latched his teeth on Aaron's hand. Aaron shrieked and jumped up from the couch, shrieking. Chris sinked his teeth into his skin.

" LET GOOOOOO!!!!" He screamed in agony, trying desperately to get him off, but he held on. Aaron ran to the wall and banged Chris's head up against it.

" Let...go....of....me...you...mother....fucker...!!!!" He jumped up and down, shaking Chris's head violently. Finally, Chris let go and went flying and landed back on the couch.

" Owwwwwwwww!!!" Aaron flinched in pain, " Why did you do that?!?!?!" He screamed in Chris's face. Chris raised his eyebrows.

" Oops sorry. I forgot you were dead." He said, rolling his eyes.

Aaron growled, " Well thanks to you, I might have to have a tetnis shot!!" He glared at him, as he walked by him toward the hall.

" Oh, you'll live. You know Aar, I love messing around with you. Your just so fun to play with. You take things to damn seriously, dude."

" Jesse, where the duct tape?!" Aaron yelled in frustration when he couldn't find the tape.

" Bottom drawer man." He told him.

" Duct tape? Oh, I get it! You need the duct tape so you can tape you penis back on, am I right?" Chris laughed, " Been screwing Alicia, one to many times, haven't you, Aar? Your dick just shriveled up and fell off...." He laughed hard, his face turning read. Aaron charged over to the couch and looked down at him.

" Chris, don't make me do this!" He flashed the duct tape in his face.

" Oh no...." He spit out. Aaron shoved the duct tape down and wrapped it around his head.

" Yeaaaahhh!! Watcha gonna say now?" Chris murmured a few words, " What? What did you say? I can't hear you!!" He grabbed a hold of his hair and lifted him up, " Your in my seat." He tossed Chris's head over the couch and flopped down into the cushions, with a grin.