- Text Size +

Frankie struggled to get the cap off his DP bottle, but failed. He tried over and over again. He slumped his shoulders in defeat when he failed once more. He looked at the bottle for a split second, then started to bite the lid, thinking that would help it come off. Amanda rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked over to him and took the bottle away.

" Hey!" Amanda smirked and twisted the cap off easily. She sat the lid down and handed the DP back to Frankie, who was in complete shock.

" How did you do that?" Frankie asked her.

Amanda shrugged, " I guess dead girls are stronger." Frankie opened his mouth in shock. Stevie laughed and patted Frankie on the shoulder.

" She's right, Frank. Were born to be wimps." He laughed at his shocked face, " Kidding...it's a joke..." He chuckled to himself and walked into the kitchen.

" I think Frankie broke." He mentioned to the others.

" I resent that!" Frankie called out from the living room. The others laughed. Jesse looked over at Alicia and sighed heavily.

" Come on, Aaron. It can't be that bad." Aaron looked up over the refrigerator door.

" What can't be that bad?"

" Alicia." He said, pointing to Alicia. Aaron looked at Alicia, then back to Jesse, back to Alicia and then finally back to Jesse. He sighed and closed the refrigerator door.

" Okay, fine. You wanna see her?" He asked. Jesse and the others nodded in agreement, that they wanted to see her, like right now. Aaron went over to Alicia and stood behind her.

" Okay, you guys asked for it. And don't say I didn't warn you." He grabbed the rim of the blanket and slowly started to lift it above her head. The others watched as it appeared to them as slow motion, their eyes growing wide, and their mouths gaping as they began to see what was underneath the blanket. Finally, Aaron got the blanket off of her and tossed it to the side. The way Alicia looked...you couldn't really explain it in English. Let's sorta say...she is split in half from right underneath her breast. Aaron eased his head in between, Alicia's split middle and moved his eyes from side to side.

" Frightening isn't it?" Jesse sucked in a breath, not believing what he was seeing. Now, that is a way you wouldn't want to die.

" Oh, baby....."

" Talk about a splitting headache." Allison said, sarcastically. Stevie looked over Alicia's gory.....naked upstairs. He bit his lip and leaned toward Jesse.

" That must be Aaron's work, right?" He asked, pointing to a topless Alicia

" No fucking shit, dumbass!" He sighed in frustration and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

" Okay, we've all seen what Alicia looks like now. Can we like fix her or something?" Lindsay said, cringing at the sight. They all agreed and went to the living room. Frankie, suddenly choked on his pop when he saw Alicia come in the room. He jumped up and fell over the couch. The others ignored him and sat down.

" I got it!" Aaron said, running into the room.

" You got what?" Jesse frowned. Aaron lifted up a white tube to show him, " Super glue?"

" Yeaaahhh, buddy! But not just super glue. It's super super glue. Extra strong." He opened it up and started to apply the glue around the edge of her split body.

********************

Frankie stood in the kitchen, trying to get the pop off his shirt.....

*******************

After Aaron was done spreading the glue on, he grabbed both sides of Alicia and started to push her back together.

" Ow..." She whined," Owwww...." She kept whining until her face was placed back together. Alicia blinked a couple of times and rubbed her forehead lightly.

" Thanks Aar." She gave him a warm smile.

" No prob." He said. Then he noticed the extra glue oozing out of her face, " Oh here. Let me get a towel." Alicia nodded and Aaron went to go get a towel. A couple of seconds later he came back and started to clean her up.

***************************

Back in the kitchen, Frankie started to run his eye. He squeezed his eyes shut and before you could even blink, he disappeared without a trace.

***************************

Aaron smiled as he cleaned the last bit of glue off of Alicia.

" There ya go my sweets." Alicia smiled and put on the shirt Jesse gave her.

" Thanks." She said, with a cheesy smile.

" Denada." He smiled back. Suddenly, Frankie appeared before him, out of know where.

" Geez!!!" Aaron shrieked back and ran into the table, knocking Chris off. He quickly stood up in a daze and stared at Frankie in shock, as well as the rest of the others.

" What the hell....? How did you do that? Where did you come from??" He rushed out, totally in shock.

" I have no idea...."

Okkaaaaayyy!