- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally an update! YAY!

Chapter 8

 

The gang all stared back at Frankie in dismay.


" What do you mean you have no idea?" Jesse asked his eyes wide. Frankie threw his arms up in the air.


" I have no idea okay!" He snapped. Jesse scooted back in defensive.


" Okay..."


" Do you remember what you were doing before you disappeared? Maybe we can find out what triggered it. " Alicia asked, trying to get some solutions. Everybody agreed.


" Uh....I had something in my eye. I rubbed it, trying to get it out. Then I squeezed my eyes shut and the next thing I knew.....I was here. It was weird." The others gave each other knowing glances.


" Squeezed the eyes shut, huh?" Jesse tapped his finger tips on his knee caps and stood up.


" Do it again." Jesse told Frankie.


" Do what?"


" Squeeze your eyes shut again and see what happens." Frankie nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing.


" It's not working." Frankie said, his shoulders slumping.


" Frank, just relax. Breathe." Steve told him. Frankie took a deep breath. He quickly squeezed his eyes shut, feeling really relaxed. During that time of darkness. He could feel himself floating. He reopened his eyes, feeling really dizzy. Something had definitely happened.


" Whoa." He shook his head, " What happened?" Jesse and the others smiled to their selves.
" You disappeared."

***********************************

*SEVERAL MINUTES LATER*

" So are you saying all of us have powers?" Steve asked, pacing the floor.


Jesse sighed, " I don't know. I mean you never know, Frankie might be the only one who has them. We haven't experienced anything weird. We haven't even tried to figure out if we have any."


Stevie nodded and stood up, " Okay." He stood in the middle of the floor and squeezed his eyes shut.


" What are you doing?" Jesse frowned.


" I'm trying to disappear." He answered him.


" Hey, that's my power! No steally." Frankie whined.


" What, it didn't hurt to just try." He gave up and sat back down. Frankie looked up at Aaron and frowned.


" Okay, Aaron. This is getting really unnerving." Frankie stood up and walked toward him.


Aaron frowned, " What is?"


" Brace yourself..." Frankie turned Aaron around and slammed him into the wall.


" Ow!!! You did that on purpose..." Frankie grabbed hold of Aaron's glass and started to pull on it. Aaron screamed as Frankie roughly tried to work it out of his body.


" Owww!!!!!! That doesn't feel good!!!!! Ah-Owwwwww!!!!" He screamed, trashing his arms around. Stevie got up and helped.


" Man, this thing is like stuck in there really bad...." The struggled with the glass, failing to get it out. Aaron kept on squirming, pounding the wall with his fists. They stopped pulling and took a breath.
" Okay, one, two, three!" They pulled at the same time with all their might. Finally the glass was freed from Aaron's body. The boys went crashing over the couch. Aaron frowned and rubbed his stomach.


" Thanks guys."


" No prob." The boys said in unison on the floor. The others laughed at them.

******************************

3 MINUTES LATER

" Stevie, how I figured is that we all have different powers. Which means our triggers are different. Frankie found his like that!" She snapped her fingers on contact of ' that'. She frowned and touched her forehead feeling a little woozy. She frowned again when she noticed the whole house staring at her....even the mouse in the corner coming out of his little home, stopped and stared at her.


" What the fuck are you guys staring at?" She looked at them with an annoyed expression.


" Alicia, go look in a mirror." Amanda told her, her eyes wide. Alicia slowly got up and made her way to the hall mirror. She stepped in front of it and gasped.
" Oh!" She could not believe what she was seeing. She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The scar was gone. The blood was gone. Even her pale skin was gone. She even looked like a normal person, despite her non beating heart. It was just to good to be true. Totally in shock she walked back to the living room.


" You found your trigger, Alicia. When you snapped your fingers, you changed." Hilary told her.


" I did?" They all nodded.


" Do it again, Licia." Aaron told her. Alicia snapped her fingers and she changed again.


Jesse frowned, " You look like us again." Alicia fingered her scar and sighed. She snapped her fingers again and she changed back.


" The power of beauty. If you snap your fingers you change back and forth!" Lindsay said in amazement.


Alicia shook her head, " There's a whole lot of freaky shit going on." She sighed and took a seat next to the window, " Why do we even have powers. I mean were dead, it's not like were special." She looked at a dead flower that sat on the table beside her.

" Even the flower is miserable." She placed her index finger underneath the dead leafs. Suddenly, the flower began to grow back, getting reborn. Alicia's mouth dropped open as the flower became alive once more. Stevie raised his eyebrows.


" Not that special huh? Well that looked pretty special to me." Alicia massaged her temples trying to absorb all the information.


" So we have powers?" She asked. All though the question was already asked.


" I think so. I think we all do have powers. But I think it'll take time to figure out what ours are." Jesse sighed and stood up, " Anybody hungry?" They all agreed that they were hungry.


" You coming Aaron?"


Aaron yawned and stretched, " Yeah, I'll be there in minute."

********************************

While in the kitchen the others talked about their situation. Frankie kept on blinking in and out, really enjoying his powers. Jesse sighed, as Frankie blinked out again. He blinked back in falling backwards a little.


" Hi. Welcome back." Jesse said sarcastically. Frankie smiled nervously and looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly, he slowly started floating up in the air. The others gasped and pulled him back down.


" I have another power!" He said, in shock.


" Oh God...." Jesse ran into the living room, followed by the others.


" Aaron? Aaron where are you?" He wasn't there. They whirled around and around calling his name.


" You guys, I'm up here." A voice came from....above. They all looked up and all of the gasped and jumped back in surprise.


" Oh my God!!!!" Shockingly, Aaron was floating around near the ceiling with a weird look on his face.


" I can't get down. I don't even know how I got up." He frowned and took in the area around him. The others looked up at him speechless, " Can someone help me, please?" He pleaded. Frankie sighed and rubbed his hands together.


" I think I can." He looked up at the ceiling again and almost immediately felt himself floating again up toward the ceiling. He got to Aaron and put his arms around him. They floated back safely to the ground.


" Cool power you got there, dude." Aaron said, patting him on the back.


Frankie smiled," Thanks. Just got it."


Stevie scratched his head, " So are you telling me that Aaron and Frankie has the same powers?"


Jesse shook his head, " This can't be right. You guys can't have the same powers."


Aaron sighed and threw his hands up, " Well how do you explain---Whoaaaa!" Jesse grabbed him, when he started to float back up again. He grabbed Aaron's arms and held them down by his side.


" Keep your arms down until you learn how to control it."


Aaron nodded quickly, " Okay.''


" Mmmm--umph. E foly piying fawor!" Chris mumbled against the tape.


" What was that, Chris? I can't hear you." Aaron laughed.


" Aaron, take the tap off of him." Jesse told him. Aaron sighed and walked over to Chris. He picked him off the floor and put him back on the table. He grabbed the tape and ripped it off of him.
" Ow!!!! That hurt, fucker!!!!" He screamed.


Aaron smirked, " Good! Now what did you say?" Chris looked at him blankly.


" I said you have flying power and Frankie has hovering power. There's a difference." Chris said, rolling his eyes. Aaron looked at Frankie and chuckled.


" Well well, Mr. Severed head has become a genius all of a sudden, huh?" Aaron joked. Chris growled at him and went to spit on him, but what came out of his mouth was definitely not saliva. Aaron screamed and flew backwards, screaming bloody murder, holding his eye. Jesse ran over to him and straddled his waist.


" Aaron!!!! Calm down, man!!! What's wrong?! Aaron what's wrong?!?!" He tried to pin him down but Aaron was going into hysterics.


" My eye!!!! MY EYE!!!!" He screamed loudly, blood began pouring through his fingers. He continued to go crazy.


" Dude, stay still!!! Aaron, please!!! Stay still! STAY STILL!!!!" Jesse screamed. He roughly grabbed his jaw, preventing him not to move anymore. Finally he saw what was in his eye.


" Get it out." He pleaded in a low whisper.


" Okay, just stay still, please." He said calmly, trying to comfort him. Aaron stayed as still as possible. Jesse grabbed hold of the thing sticking out of his eye and carefully pulled it out. Aaron whined in pain, when Jesse finally got it out. His hand immediately went back up to his eye and he began to crawl away, moaning. Jesse lifted it up and examined it. He frowned when he noticed it was a thorn of some sort. A thorn about 3 inches long and 2 inches in width. Jesse looked at Chris with wide eyes.


" Did this thorn just come out of your yap, man?"


" Uhhh......" Chris stuttered, trying to get something out. When nothing came, he smiled nervously. Aaron groaned and got up.


" You know the last thing I need is a bobber head spitting thorns at me!" He yelled in frustration.


" Bobber head? Who you calling a bobber head?" Chris sneered.


" Mmmm let me think...oh yeah, the faggot that doesn't have a body." Aaron snapped back. Chris growled and glared at him angrily. Before anybody could react, a huge bright volts came shooting out of his eyes and striking Aaron right in the chest. He screamed as he went flying across the room and crashing into a table.


" I'm okay." Aaron called out weakly from the spot on the floor.


" Chris?!" The gang yelled, shocked.


" What??"


" What was that?" Allison asked him.


" I don't know but I like it." Aaron got back up and held on to the hallway chair for support.


" You mother son of a head." He gritted through his teeth.


" Hey, did I say you can get up?"


Aaron's eyes widened," Wha??" Suddenly Chris zapped him again. Aaron summer salted through the air and landed on the kitchen counter and fell off.


" I'm still okay." He struggled to catch his breath as all of this was happening so fast, " Will you stop it!!"


" No." Chris said calmly. He shot him once more. This time Aaron went flying to the china cabinet, breaking everything in it.


" I'm still...okay..owwwwwwww." He whined in pain. Alicia and Lindsay ran over to him and helped him up.


" Paybacks a bitch ain't it?" Chris said, smirking. Aaron mocked him and flopped down on the couch. Chris went to zap him again for mocking him but Frankie stopped him just in time.


" Okay, that's enough. I'm pretty sure your even." He said, patting Chris's head.
" Get your filthy paws off my head, unless you want to get zapped too." Chris warned. Frankie shrunk back and sat down.


" Hey, lets go to the attic. I don't want any living being snoopin around my house." Jesse said, turning out the lights. Then, someone screamed.


" It's alright Alicia." Jesse said, thinking it was Alicia.


" That was Frankie." Alicia said, annoyed.


" What I'm scared of the dark." He confessed.


" Um..ya'll? Is it just me or is it kinda light in here?" Allison scrunched up her nose and looked around.


" Are you on crack or something, Allison?" Stevie said, " It's dark in here. You can't even see what in front of---whoa, holy shit!!" There was a crash, a couple of screams, then a bunch of moans.


" What the hell did I just step on?!"


" That would be me! Get off!!" Chris yelled. He a thorn and it hit Stevie in the back.


" Ow!!" He jumped up and pulled the thorn out of his back. Then they started going at it.


" Ya'll?" Frankie mumbled, when he started to notice something in the darkness, " Fellas? Yo? Hey, Jackasses!!" They stopped bickering when Frankie's voice rang through the air.


" Are ya'll seeing that?" They all tried to find what Frankie was looking at. But what it was, was a dead give away. Floating in the darkness were two bright yellow balls, right in front of them.


" Holy mother of God...." Aaron choked out.


" Turn the lights on! Turn the lights on!" Frankie reached for the lights and flipped them on. Light flooded the area and they looked for the yellow balls. In place of those balls, was Allison. Allison noticed they were staring at her and frowned.
" What?"


" Turn the lights back off." Jesse whispered. Frankie flipped them back off and the yellow eyes shown through the darkness once again.


" Allison....your eyes are like freaking yellow." Stevie choked out.


" Well that must be the reason why I can see you all perfectly. It's like having a flashlight on ya." Allison said.


Jesse shrugged, " Okay, Allison found her power. Lets go." They began to walk up to the attic.


" Hey, I'll meet you guys up there. I wanna try out my new flying power." Aaron said, excitedly.


" Now?" Jesse frowned.


" Yes, now."


Jesse sighed," Alright. But make sure no one sees you."


" Jesse, it's two O' clock in the morning. I'm pretty sure everyone is in bed by now."


" Good point. Fly away." Aaron walked to the door and started to fly. The others continued up to the attic

**************

" So, Alicia can make things beautiful, Allison can see in the dark, Aaron can fly, Chris can shoot volts and thorns and Frankie can disappear and hover. I just have to say that this is too much shit to get absorbed in my tiny little brain." Stevie said, rolling his eyes and pointing to his head.


" I agree with you. This is all too much." Lindsay shook her head and sat down.


" Well, I don't care. I love my powers." Frankie smiled ear to ear.


" Frankie keep in mind, that some of us don't have powers...." Jesse stopped in mid sentence when he heard someone calling his name from outside, " Yet...." He squinted his eyes and began to slowly walk around the room.


" You know what I noticed?" Frankie pipped up.


" What?"


" That a certain someone isn't here yet."


" Aaron?" Hilary said.


" No. Someone who's last name is...oh I don't know..Vega!" He frowned, " Jesse?"


Jesse sighed, " Why do you always assume that I know everything? I don't know where Alexa is, okay. She'll be here so stop bitching."


" Yo? Jess? Somebody? Hello?" The voice came again. Jesse snapped his head to the side and listened.


" I want a power!" Stevie cried, " What about you Jess?"


" Uh huh?"


" Hey open the window!" The voice kept on calling and calling. Suddenly Aaron flew through the window and slid across the floor.


" Ow." He groaned. Jesse and Frankie ran over to him.


" Aaron, are you okay?" They grabbed hold of him and pulled him up and stood him on his feet.


" Yeah, I’m okay. The flying parts awesome. It's the landing that’s the bitch." He shook his head, " Now I know what a baseball feels when it's knocked through a window." Jesse sat Aaron down and stepped in front of him.


" So did you enjoy your night soaring through the air?"


Aaron smile goofy, " Hell yeah."


" Thought so." Jesse looked at his broken window, " Thanks for my window."
" No prob."

**********************

Alicia sighed and rested her head on her fist. Her eyes drooped tiredly. ' A cup of coffee should wake me up. I could've asked Allison to get me a glass when she went.' She thought. She sighed and looked straight ahead, thinking about that cup of coffee. Just then the mug out of her reach started to slide to her. Alicia's eyes widened and she looked around. Nobody noticed. It stopped in front of her. She bit her lip nervously and twirled her fingers around and around. She thought of a cup of coffee and she got one. Was this another power? She wanted to find out. She sighed and stood up.


" Ya'll?" The others stopped talking and looked at her.


" Yeah baby, what is it?" Jesse smiled.


" I um....I think I have a new power." She confessed.


" Oh great you too." Stevie said, throwing his arms up in the air. Lindsay gave her a small smile.


" Show us." Alicia took a deep breath and fixed her eyes on Aaron for a short period of time. Just then Aaron started to slid toward her. Everyone gasped, in shock. Aaron smiled cheekily and ran right into Alicia's waiting arms, throwing his arms around her.


" I love your new power."


" Mmmm..." She reached up and kissed him tenderly. Jesse rolled his eyes and looked away. Aaron smiled and kissed her nose.


" That is so awesome, Licia!" Amanda got up and ran to her, " Can I borrow it?"


Alicia laughed, " No."


Amanda's shoulders slumped, " Darn." Everybody continued to chat about Alicia's cool new power. Jesse stood up and gave her a warm hug.


" I love you." He whispered in her ear. His breathing became fast as he worried over what she'll say.


" I love you too." She snuggled up to him.


" Do you?" Alicia backed away slightly and looked up at him.


" Yeah of course I do....."


Jesse narrowed his eyes, " Then why do I have a feeling there's a 'but' in there?" Alicia breathed in and gave him a small smile.


" There is.....I love Aaron too. But not as much as I'll always love you." She grabbed his face and pressed her lips up against his. She backed away and smiled.


" I'll fix the window." She turned toward the window and slowly started to lift her hands up. The shards of glass began to lift up into the air and slowly placed back into the right place. The window was fixed.


" Wow! You are handy." Jesse smirked.


" I know."

**************************

Aaron sighed and looked out the new fixed window. Reps to Alicia for fixing it with her new amazing power. Aaron crossed his arms in front of his chest, feeling a little distant. He new something. Something he wasn't saying. 'Should I tell them what I'm hiding?' He thought to himself. His Angel suddenly appeared on his shoulder.


" Yes do it, Aaron. It will be very helpful." The Angel smiled. Just then the devil appeared.


" Aaron don't listen to him. You don't have to tell them if you don't want to. And hell why even tell them, especially Jesse. He's an asshole."


" Hey, watch your tongue! Aaron they deserve to know. It'll help catch these killers."


" Shut that yap of yours, Angel!" The devil warned.


" Oh what are you going to do about? Spank my bun?"


" I'll spank that bun all the way to never never land!"


" Never Never land? Michael Jackson's house? Never never land?"


" Yeeessss! Michaels house it is! Go ahead, mommas calling!"


" Ohhh you little Satan's child! Your lucky I'm not coming over there."


" Oh shut up Angel pricky. Be gone and play with your little toy! Before I knock that halo off your head."


" Excuse me, it's a harp."


" Ooooo...." He mocked him. Aaron shook his head.


" Yo? Angel? Devil.....? Chill out for a sec, K?" They stopped bickering and looked up at him.


" Yes my child. What is it?"


Aaron took a deep breath, " I think I’m gonna tell them."


" You suck." Devil said and disappeared.


" Good choice." Angel said and disappeared also in a cloud of smoke. Aaron shook his head, trying to get those voices out of his head. He took a deep breath and turned around.


" You guys?" They stopped talking and looked at him, " Got a minute?"


" Yeah, Aaron. What's wrong dude?" Jesse looked up at him. Aaron sighed and sat down in between Lindsay and Allison.


" I've got something to say. Um...there's two killers." He choked out. Jesse raised his eyebrows.


" Two killers? What do you mean by two killers?"


" Kent wasn't alone. He had someone helping him."


" How do you know that Aar?" Lindsay asked, calmly.


" Because before Kent killed me....we talked for awhile. He told me why he killed us. The reasons why. There's only one of us that he didn't kill." They looked at each other nervously, " He didn't kill you....Stevie." Aaron dropped the bomb. Stevie gasped.


" Are you serious?! Wha? Then who---then who killed me?"


Aaron took a deep breath, " I don't know." Stevie sighed and slowly sat back, starring off into space.


" That's some fucking whore shit." He whispered.


" I hate to say this you guys but....I have a feeling that Alexa isn't dead."


" Aaron, this is not about Alexa." Jesse told him.


" I know. She just popped into my mind all of a sudden. Something that Kent told me about her. He killed Alicia, to do Alexa a favor."


" Whoa wait a minute! Hold it! Alexa fucking wanted me dead, so Kent did it just to do Alexa a favor?!" Alicia yelled out in surprise. Aaron swallowed and nodded, " This is a bunch of bull shit."


" Yeah but we saw Alexa. She was dead when we found her." Allison wrapped her arms around herself.


" I know." Stevie whispered putting his arm around her.


" I just have a feeling that Alexa was part of it. Like she was on Kent's side. I know it's kinda hard to understand and even harder to believe but it just doesn't feel right."


" It can't be right, " Stevie started, " Me and Allison found Alexa dead, before I even died. So she couldn't have killed me. It had to be Kent. Kent was at the Island. Jesse even found proof that he was."


" Stevie, I honestly think Kent was telling me the truth. He didn't kill you."


" Why did he kill you? Despite that he talked with you for awhile and didn't even bother talking to us." Frankie pointed out.


" He told me he liked me. That he didn't have nothing against me. No hatred at all. But he told me he didn't want me to get in his way of something he wanted to do." Aaron said.


" What was that?" Jesse asked.


" I don't know. He didn't say. But the way he said it, it had nothing to do with killing people." He sighed and rubbed a tired hand over his face.


" Well, Aaron. Thanks for the warning." Jesse said, kinda coldly, " Got something else you need to tell us?"


" Jesse." He looked at Alicia with a hard stare.


" No I don't." Aaron answered him.


" Good." Jesse got up and headed downstairs, followed by everyone else. Aaron's shoulder devil appeared on his shoulder.


" Told ya so." He said and then disappeared. Then Angel appeared.


" It's okay Aaron. You did the right thing....."

***************************************

" Who wants breakfast?" Hilary asked as they made their way back in the living the next morning. They agreed that they wanted to some breakfast. They sat down and started chatting among themselves. A couple of minutes later a scream

came from the kitchen.


" Hil, are you alright?" Lindsay said, alarmed, along with the others.


" Yeah, I just cut myself." She called out from the kitchen. Lindsay got up and went to the kitchen.


" Let me see it."


" See it? You hate the sight of blood." Lindsay flinched at the thought.


" Yeah, that's true." She grabbed Hilary's hand, " Oh damn!" She turned away, getting paler and paler then she already was.


" Hold on." She covered her hand over Hilary's gory one to keep from looking at it. Just then a bright glow came out of Lindsay's hand.


Hilary's eyes widened,' Uh.....Lindsay?"


" What?" Lindsay turned back to Hilary just in time to see what was happening.


" Whoa." She gasped. The glowing stopped. Lindsay quickly took her hand away. They were both in shock, when seeing that the cut and the blood had disappeared.


" Ya'll?" Lindsay called out quietly, " I think I found my power." Suddenly there was a huge crash. Dust flew up in the air making it hard to see. Hilary and Lindsay ran blindly into the living room. The dust finally cleared.


Aaron coughed, " Mmm, dusty." He waved his hand trying to clear out the rest of the smoke. Jesse was shrunk back in horror, his eyes wide and his hands over his mouth in complete shock. Everybody looked at him in shock.


" Geez, Jess, your all over our asses for wrecking your house, now your starting to do it too?" Frankie laughed.


" I didn't mean to." Jesse choked out.


" What happened?" Hilary asked. Frankie turned toward them and smirked.


" Oh you wanna know? Jesse found his power. He blew the wall up." The girls turned and looked behind them. The side of the house was completely gone.


" You know that's gonna be kinda hard to avoid, knowing nosy humans these days." Lindsay pointed out.
" You got a point there, Linds. I'll go get, Alicia." Frankie said, standing up and going to find Alicia.


" Oh speaking of a new power. I found mine." Lindsay said excitedly.


" Really? What is it?" They all said in unison.


" I can heal."


" No joke. She healed my hand. Very touchy."


Allison gasped, " Cooness! Heal me!" Allison ran over to her so she can heal her severed neck. Lindsay smiled and placed her hand over Allison's wound and healed her.


" That is just too cool." Aaron ran up and got healed next. He smiled and sat down beside Stevie. After everyone was healed, Lindsay was really happy with her work. But Stevie was getting really really mad.


" Ahhhgggg!!! I can't take this anymore! I wanna power!! Where's my power?! Grrrrrr!!!!" He growled and almost instantly he suddenly turned into a rabid dog. Aaron looked at him and sighed. His eyes widened and he doubled taked his glance. Stevie got up in his face, bearing his teeth. Drool dripped down the side of his mouth and evil shown in his eyes. Aaron started to freak out.


" Mommy." He pushed Stevie away and began to run. Stevie growled and snarled at him and began to run after him.


" Stevie!!" The gang listened with wide eyes.


" SIT!!!! HEAL!!!!! BEG!!!" Aaron screamed from the hallway to the kitchen. The others flinched as a huge sicking rip ripped through the air. They ran into the kitchen to find Aaron on the ground, crying. Not tear crying, but crying in horror. Stevie was standing on top of him. His huge paws pressed down on his chest. His snout just an inch away ready to go for the throat.


" Get him away." Aaron choked out, barely noticeable.


" Down!!! Bad Stevie!!! Down!!" Frankie pointed a finger at him, trying to tame him in anyway. With one swift move, Stevie whirled his head around and bit Frankie's finger off. Frankie screamed bloody murder and began to jump up and down. Aaron and Stevie continued to fight. Aaron reached for a empty beer bottle and brought it down hard across Stevie's head, knocking him out.


" Aaron why did you do that for?!" Jesse and Chris yelled at him.


" What?! I was fucking defending myself!! What would you want him to do?! Bite my fucking head off?!" He screamed in frustration. He looked at Stevie and felt for a pulse," He'll be alright."


" But I won't." Frankie cried out.


" What happened to you?" Aaron asked, getting up from the ground.


Frankie flinched in pain, " The dog bit my finger off." He shoved his hand up in

the air to have the whole room to see. They gasped and turned away, " It hurt."


*********************


About an hour later, the gang all sat around on the floor watching the news. Stevie was still knocked out.


" Thank you, Bob. Seventeen year old singing sensation, Kaci Brown was found dead in her home...."


" What the shit?!" Jesse gasped. Everyone of them became alert and listening very closely.


"......Her father found her several hours ago, dead on the kitchen floor."


" Wasn't she the one of the one's we were suppose to protect?!" Frankie called out. Jesse sighed and turned off the TV.


" You guys? I think it's time to stop fucking around and go save some people...."


" What about Alexa?" Frankie said.


" Fuck Alexa."


" Hey...?" They turned when they heard Stevie's voice," What happened?"
Aaron swallowed, " Your a dog. Literally."


" Say wha?"


" Oh Stevie, by the way. Kaci brown just got her ass kicked. Come on we have a killer to catch." Aaron told him.


Stevie frowned," Who's Kaci Brown?"