- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Chapter up! Hope everyone finds it amusing!

Oh and to my lovely readers...please give me a review. I will love you guys forever! Happy reading!

 

 

Chapter Nine

" What??" Stevie frowned after Jesse explained to him about what he did a couple of hours ago. " How did I do that?"


Jesse shrugged, " I don't know. You just got angry."


" Really angry. Almost like outraged." Amanda added.


" Yeah yeah! And you attacked Aaron and bit off Frankie's finger....it was awesome!" Chris pipped up.


" No it wasn't!" Aaron growled and hit him across the head making him fall off the table again. Stevie flinched and looked at Frankie, who was holding his hand and shaking really bad. Stevie covered his mouth with his hand in shock.


" Oh my God, I am so sorry you guys." He apologized, his eyes pleading for forgiveness,

“Lindsay can't you heal his finger?"


" No. I already tried."


" I don't see what's the point of your power if you can't heal me." Frankie choked out, his voice dry.


" I'm sorry. Here...." She got up and got a new towel, " Put some pressure on it, maybe it will stop the bleeding."


" I don't understand something. If were dead, why do we still feel pain?" Frankie cried a little.


Jesse took a deep breath, " I wish I can answer that, Frank."


" Well, at least I won't die. God, I love being dead." He joked, making the gang laugh a little.


" Yeah, well I wish I can say the same thing for Kaci." Aaron said, rubbing his eyes, " It's a little late for her."


" So was Kaci one of our innocents?" Stevie asked.


" Yeah she is. Or she was. If we don't hurry and go check it out were going to lose all of our innocents. And then were all fucked. If we stop screwing around, maybe we can actually get something done." Jesse said. Aaron sighed and walked up beside him.


" No offense, Jess. You seem to be the boss around here...why don't you get up off your ass and do something about it?"


" What the hell is that suppose to mean?"


" I agree with Aaron, Jess" Frankie called out.


" Shut up! Aaron? What does that suppose to mean?"


Aaron turned toward him, " You know what I mean, Jess. You go around yelling at us and making us do everything, while you just prowl around looking pretty!"


" Say wha??"


" If you think your the leader of all of us. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and you go fix it. Then maybe will come out and join you. " Aaron told him. Jesse's eyes widened.


" I never said I was the leader in anything!"


" You didn't have to say it, Jesse. You show it." Hilary added.


" But....."


" You boss us around like were your little slave dogs, dude." Stevie said.


" What is it with you guys beating up on me today, huh"


" Jesse, all were saying is that your a pain in the ass, 99% of the time." Aaron continued," Kaci was just killed, man. What could we have done to prevent it? You could have called a little group meeting to discuss it. But noooo, you just had to run your mouth on how much you hate Kent. News flash, Jesse! Kent is dead! I killed his mother fucking ass. Me! It was all me! Stop fucking worrying about him, man. He's not our problem anymore....!" Jesse sighed and walked away, while Aaron is still running his mouth. Calmly, he unlocked the gun cabinet in the hallway and took out a pistol.


"....Are you listening to me?" Aaron called out.


" Yeah yeah I hear ya." Jesse said, slowly loading up the pistol. He locked the cabinet back up and walked back to Aaron. He stopped some what beside him and smiled.


"......Honestly I think we need to find a new leader, because ya'll, the one we have has got to g----!" BAM! Jesse pulled the trigger and shot Aaron in the back of the head. The others gasped and stared at Jesse with wide eyes. None of them said anything. Aaron groaned and slowly lifted himself off of the floor without using his hands.


" What was that for??" Aaron frowned, confused on why Jesse shot him. Jesse tightened his lips and pulled the trigger once more, this time shooting him in the side of the head. Aaron stumbled to the side, but didn't fall. Secretly, Jesse tossed the gun to Stevie. Aaron struggled to regain his balance.


" You are really starting to piss me o---" Then Stevie shot him on the opposite side. Aaron hit the ground, then popped back up.


" Why the hell are you guys shooting me??" Before he could get an answer the room erupted in hysterical laughter.


Aaron frowned," What?" He looked at Jesse, who was laughing really hard his face was nearly turning white, instead of red. It turns out that they were laughing at his face. His facial features were all messed up. His eyes were down at were his lips would be, his nose was pushed to the side and so on. It was a laugh literally.


" Aaron....go look in the mirror, dude." Frankie choked out. Aaron frowned and walked in front of the mirror.


" Aaaaaaaaaggghhhh!!!" He screamed bloody murder, " My face! My face! My beautiful, beautiful face!" He cried out in horror.


" Oh my God! You are so funny, Aar!" Lindsay said, struggling to catch her breath.


" Haha...." Aaron called his eyes. He grabbed his face and started to stretch it out. He let go and immediately his face turned back to normal. Everybody stopped laughing and became silent, their eyebrows raised.


" Whoa! Nice one." Amanda said breathless. Aaron sighed heavily and sat down in the side chair.


" You shoot me again, and I will eat you." He threatened. Jesse laughed and put his gun up.


" I only did that to shut you up. It worked." Jesse laughed, " Now here is what I am thinking. Frankie, I want you and Aaron to head over to Kaci's house. Try to find any clues on how she died. Investigate a little."


" Wait, why me and Aaron?"


" So you can blink on out of there before anyone can fucking see you."


" Oh I see."


" And I'm making Aaron go, so he will stop bitching. You hear that Aar---" Jesse stopped mid sentence when he noticed Aaron wasn't in the chair.


" Aaron??"


" Okay now that's just weird, I just saw him sitting there a second ago." Hilary pointed out. Jesse whirled around, looked up at the ceiling, and circled the chair. Stevie stood in front of the chair really confused.


" Where did he go??" He said. He frowned again and scrunched up his face. It looked like he was straining. Actually he was. Suddenly, a loud rip ripped through the air. Yup, Stevie just let one.

“Pardon me."


" Like wow! Dead peeps farts are far worse than living ones!" Lindsay said scrunching up her nose.


"Damn boy, what did you eat?" Jesse moved away from him quickly.


" Yo momma." Stevie snickered. Jesse glared at him.


" Boy, don't be talking about my momma!" Unnoticed a pair of legs appeared through the chair. They shrunk back then connected with Stevie's butt kicking him forward.


" What the hell was that?!"


Suddenly, Aaron fell out of the chair. It seemed like was hiding inside of it. Well whatever happened, shocked the hell out of everyone.


" I got a new power!" He said, breathless.


" Yeah, welcome to the club." Alicia said.


" Stevie, don't you do that again." Aaron glared at him.


" Sorry."


" And Jesse...." He stood up, breathing hard, " Yes, I heard every fucking work coming our of your perty little mouth." He joked in a southern accent.


" Just get over here!" Aaron smiled and walked up to Frankie, " Get on with it will ya."


" Come on Aar. Let's go solve a mystery." Frankie linked his arm around Aaron's and blinked out.


" Hold it!!! " Jesse called out. The boys blinked back in, losing their balance a little from the rush.


" Was sup?"


" If your going to do this, can you please arrive at the scene like a normal person?"


" I do recall that were not normal." Aaron joked.


" If you get caught, it's our asses. People are going to get suspicious. Drive there, wear black, look like your not dead...."


" And how the hell are we suppose to do that?" Aaron asked.


Jesse smiled," Easy." He looks at Alicia," Alicia? Will you do the honors?"


" I shall." She smiled and walked up to them. She snapped her fingers and they changed. Aaron and Frankie looked at each other with silly grins on their faces.


" Whoa...."


" Now go and look around. And please, please do not get caught."


" Gotcha ya!" They nodded and left. Amanda got up and rested her head on his shoulder.


" Shall we worry?"


" Yeah." Jesse said quickly.