- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been so long. I've been busy getting ready for my own little baby. Let's hope this chapter is great!
"Well guys, it's getting kinda late." AJ commented. "Yeah, I hear ya." Nick replied. "Yeah, so why don't I help you guys clean up before I go." AJ said and stood. He and Aaron walked their plates into the kitchen. They had ordered a pizza and watched a movie while eating after having played one of Aaron's favorite card games. It really seemed to cheer him up.

"I have to pee so don't leave without saying goodbye." Aaron said and left the kitchen. Nick smiled and shook his head at Aaron's comment. "You coming over really seemed to put him in a better mood Jay." Nick said as he threw away the empty pizza box. "I thought it might." He replied. A few seconds later AJ spoke... "Nick, I really think you and Aaron need to talk." Nick took a deep breath. "I know you're right but it's so hard." "I understand... somewhat. Trust me though Nicky, you guys have allot to talk about and not allot of time. Plus Aaron has allot of decisions to make and I think you guys talking would help him."

Nick tapped his fingers on the counter. "What?" AJ asked. "I heard what he said earlier in his room. He said he thinks he might be falling in love. Jay, I gotta be honest. Hearing him say that scares me." "Why?" AJ asked. "Cause I love him. I'm afraid if I get to close to him and he chooses Jesse that... I..." "Jay, you still here?" Aaron called walking back in the room.

"Yeah, of course. I couldn't leave without telling you goodbye." He said walking away from Nick. Nick sighed. It was the first time he had really truly admitted that he loved Aaron. He knew if he let himself get too close to him and then Aaron went back to Jesse that he would just die. Maybe not actually die but the pain sure would feel like it was killing him.

Nick sat down on a chair in his kitchen. He waved goodbye to AJ. 'What do I do?' Nick thought to himself. He wanted Aaron. The father of his unborn child. The blond he had always thought about sexually. The first boy he had ever had sex with. The very person he had taught how to jack off when he was only a kid. The talented singer he had failed at trying to convince himself was his brother. "I need Kevin." He said and quickly grabbed his phone.

He dialed the number but waited to hit send until he was sure Aaron was upstairs. "Hello?" Kevin's voice was heard. "Thank God." Nick said sounding a little frantic. "Nick, whats wrong?" He asked. "Kevin, I dunno what to do." Nick almost cried. "What are you talking about?" He asked confused. "Kevin, I'm in love with Aaron and I know I need to get close to him for the baby but I know if I get too close and he leaves to go back to Jesse that I'll just die." "Nick, I know you aren't gonna like what I'm about to say but I know I'm right. Nick, you need to tell Aaron how you feel."

"I was afraid you were gonna say that." Nick replied. "Do you trust me?" Kevin asked. "Yeah." Nick said. "Then just do it. Tell him how you feel and make sure it's straight from your heart. Be open and honest. It'll be the best thing even if he doesn't choose you." "Okay. I uh... I trust you." Nick said. "Good, do it now." "Alright, yeah, ok..." Nick trailed off. "Call me and tell me how it went." Kevin's voice was calm. "Ok, uh, wish me luck." "Good luck Nickolas." "Thanks, bye Kev."

With that Nick hung up. He really was going to tell Aaron and he was going to do it now. He just had to figure out how to say it. Kevin said to make it honest and from the heart. 'Ok Nicky... just... listen to your heart.'
Chapter End Notes:
I know listen to your heart is already a chapter title but it fit so well for this chapter too. so, I'm calling this chapter 'listen to your heart (remix)' that way its kinda a different song. hey! I said kinda! lol!