- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Really short chapter. sorry. I wanted all this to be in just one chapter and I tried to make it longer but really couldn't. please keep reviewing and tell me what you would like to see happen! SEXUAL CONTENT ALSO! BE ADVISED!
"Alright baby, break a leg!" Aaron shouted. He had to shout. All the fans screaming and chanting Jesse's name mane it near impossible for anyone to hear. Jesse kissed Aaron and then ran out on stage. Aaron and the others stood and listed to Jesse's first two songs. After that they began to disperse a bit throughout the backstage area. For awhile Aaron hung out with some of the stage crew he had become friends with. After awhile he began to get a headache and went off to lay down in Jesse's dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, hey what are doing in here?" Aaron asked the familiar face as he went inside Jesse's room. "Not much AC. I just thought I'd relax for bit." He replied. For a moment the two sat in silence. "I need to talk to you." Aaron finally spoke. The other man could tell he was nervous. "Is everything ok?" He asked. "Not really, um..." Aaron trailed off. He wasn't sure how to begin. "Talk to me." The other male said sitting down next to him. "I need to know what happened the night of my birthday." Aaron struggled to make eye contact. "What do you mean?" HE now was also feeling nervous. "I know we fooled around but I was drunk and I really don't remember how far we went." "Listen... if your just worried about Jesse finding out I swear I won't say a word. I care about and I know your happy with him. I'd never do anything to rip you guys apart." "No," Aaron took a deep breath. He fiddle with his hands for a moment before looking up at the man next to him. "I know you would never tell anyone. I just really need to know. I can't explain why right now so please... just tell me how far we went." Aaron's voice begged. It trembled also. The other one took a deep breath. He knew the truth would shock him.

"Aaron, we went all the way." Tears instantly stung Aaron's eyes. His thought began to feel like it had a knot in it. "You mean we... had..." "Yeah, we did." He said nervously. "Did I... or did you..." Aaron couldn't say it. He prayed hard as he waited for a response. "I fucked you." He said. Tears instantly fell from Aaron's eyes. It scared the man sitting next to him. "Aaron whats wrong? You asked me to." He said. Aaron stopped crying for a moment. Now he was very lost. "I what?" Aaron asked looking in his eyes. "I was sucking on you and you told me you were close to cumming. I got scared and stopped. That's when you asked me to fuck you. I told you I really thought we should just stop that we had already gone way way way too far. I tried to get up but you stopped me and said 'I don't care. I want you. I've always wanted you.' I was really confused and you said 'Please, I need you.' I asked if you were sure and you told me yes and that you had wanted this since you first found out you where gay. I asked you about Jesse and you said, 'I know you want me. You've always wanted me. I see the way you stare when Jesse and I kiss. I've noticed the bulge that forms in your pants every time you see me naked. Don't question it. Just satisfy your hunger and fuck me.' So I did. You cried out for more. you screamed my name and when after I came you said that was the best you've ever had."

The other man was now shaking a bit. Aaron began to cry again. He didn't understand. How could he have said those things. How could he have done those things. Sure he had always found HIM attractive. He had fantasied about them being together before but... "Aaron, please tell me whats wrong. I know somethings wrong. I can feel it." The mans voice brought Aaron out of his thoughts. Aaron shook with fear and he calmed himself down the best he could. He wanted to run away. He wanted to hit rewind. He wanted to say nothing way wrong but he knew he couldn't. He couldn't lie to this person. This person could read through his lies. He had always been able to. It used to drive him crazy. "Tell me." His voice almost demanded. His breath was still short. He just barely squeaked... "I'm pregnant." "How... how..." He stumbled to find words to say. "That's... possible?" he asked. "It is for me." Aaron explained. "You and Jesse are always having sex. I can hear you guys almost every night." "I just found out today Jesse has a low sperm count. I looked it up just to be sure and there is only a 1 in 400 chance he could get someone pregnant."

The other man looked pale all of a sudden. He now felt like someone had stolen the breath from his lungs. "So that means... I... I'm... the fath-" He couldn't say it. "Most likely." Aaron cried. "Who all...knows?" He asked nervous. "About us? No one. About the baby? My specialist and AJ." "So Jesse doesn't..." Aaron shook his head. "I haven't been able to tell him." "Wait... how far along are you? If the dates don't match then I cant be the..." "I thought about that too. I'm three months and 3 weeks. That puts me at the week of the party. I had sex with both of you that week." Aaron said. "Well, uh... ok, so..." The man tried to find words to say. He was interrupted though by AJ walking in. "Hey Aaron, Nick... whats up?"

Neither boy answered. They sat thinking their own thoughts. Aaron was less confused but now more worried and Nick he was wishing he hadn't let Leslie take Aaron home that night. Nick knew Aaron was horny. He could see it well. He also wished he hadn't of agreed to stay the night. Oh yes and he really wished he would have told Aaron no when he asked him to sleep with him since Jesse wasn't there. Nick knew he wouldn't be able to resit his desire to kiss Aaron if they got in the same bed. He tried to fight his desire when Aaron later asked to have sex. However when Nick heard Aaron admit he had always wanted him... well one thing took over Nick's mind. That thing was... his obsession.
Chapter End Notes:
the title for this chapter is taken from DAVID CROWDER'S song: OBSESSION and the lyrics can be found at: http://artists.letssingit.com/david-crowder-band-lyrics-obsession-4zc5v9x