- Text Size +

 



Nick walked into the dance studio and yawned loudly, making everyone turn to look at him.

"Your late." Howie commented, passing Nick a cup of starbucks coffee before he slumped down into a plastic chair.
"Yea, sorry.." He sipped at the coffee and rubbed his head, willing himself to wake up. He hadn't slept the night before. Infact he hadn't even been home, he had left the beach around 30 minutes before hand when he remembered he had to be at the dance studios to reherse for tour.

"Now, either you slept in those clothes and couldn't be bothered to change, or someone got lucky last night and hasn't been home." AJ bounded over, his energy giving Nick a headache by just looking at him.
"Your only slightly right. Haven't been home, and haven't been lucky. She's a damn tease though..." he muttered before drinking more of his coffee.
"Should of known it was about a girl, excuse me." Howie walked away, making Nick look over at him before looking at AJ.

"That girl's gonna kill me i swear AJ. You should of seen her, i think she has me dancing around her pinky or something. She shouts jump and i yell how high, and i can't help myself."
Aj cackled as he sat in the chair next to Nick. "What happened dude?"
Nick sighed before telling AJ everything that happened that night..

Flashback to earlier that night.

"So what's your story?"

They were laying on the beach, or rather she was laying on the beach whilst Nick ogled her. She had pulled her top off and was laying in her shorts and bra, gazing at the stars in the sky. H  had question after question fired at him by her, and he wondered just what she was after from him, but this question threw him off. His story?

"What do you mean, my story?"

She turned to look at him and waved her arm about. "You know, everyone has a story. Like why do you sleep with so many people? What makes you want to sleep with so many people? Why don't you just find one person and just sleep with them forever? You gotta have a story."
"What's your story?" he asked her back. He didn't want to talk about himself, he wanted to know things about her, like her name.

"I asked you first. Maybe I'll tell you my story, but I'm sure it’s not as exciting." She smirked at him before rolling onto her front to look at him better. The moonlight was reflecting off her face and Nick realized this was the first time he had properly looked at her as a person, rather than a hot girl he wanted to fuck. He realized she looked young and felt himself panic slightly. What if she was underage? Nah she couldn't be, she had been drinking at the club, and she was too experienced in the sexual department to be underage, right?

"My uh story...i guess i just prefer it that way. It's easier to be with someone for one night than to hang on to a relationship. I can't stand clingyness." He shrugged and looked over at her, but his answer didn't seem to please her.
"That's not your story, that’s an excuse." She sat up and crawled closer to him before straddling his lap. He remembered the panties she had been wearing were tucked into his jacket pocket and he felt himself get turned on.
"It's not an excuse, it's just how it is. Now tell me your story." He ran his hands up her thighs before pulling her against him.

"My story is simple. I like sex with hot people, but not just any hot people. I'm not a whore. I might come across as one but really I'm not. I just love being very sexual." She smirked and ran a finger down his chest.
"People? Not men?" He felt his breath quicken when she moved her hand under his top.
"Mmm hmm people." She leant her chest against his before moving her lips by his ear. "And by people i mean men and women. Like i said, I'm very sexual. You like that?" Her voice was low in his ear, making him groan softly and shift her on his hips so she could feel him.

"What's your name?" He mumbled into her ear as he reached around to undo her bar. He heard her tut into his ear before leaning back and stroking his cheek, a pout on her lips. "Aww Nick, you were doing so well...shame.." She climbed off his lap and moved back over to the same spot she had been in, leaving him confused yet again.

End Flashback.


"So by you asking her name you ruined it?" AJ looked at Nick and could tell he was just as confused as he was.
"Apparently. I don't even know when I'm going to see her again either. She left not long after that and i just stayed out on the beach, thinking it all over. I wanna know what her game is." He sat up when he heard his name being called and put the coffee down when he saw their choreographer giving him a look.

"Go home and change Carter. I'm not teaching you anything whilst you’re dressed like that. Make sure your back in an hour, and wake up man, she aint worth it!" The guy slapped him on the back, making him sigh and turn around to leave.

***

Nick had rushed home to take a quick shower and change into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. On his way back he stopped to get everyone lunch figuring they would be due on a break soon enough. He couldn’t get the girl out of his head. Every blonde person on the street made him turn his head and look just to be sure that it wasn’t her. She must be living in the area since she knew exactly where he was at all times. That was one thing that made him slightly nervous. How on earth was she able to find him? Ok, so it had only been once that she had found him, but to move from New York to LA over night at the exact same time as he did was weird.

Maybe she was a stalker? For all he knew she could be a crazy fan who was able to keep her cool around him.
Cold shivers went down his spine as he started thinking about all the things a fan could do with the amount of info she had on him and as he pulled up outside the restaurant he had ordered his food he made a mental note to check online for any leaks about his whereabouts over the last couple of days. He had to know what had been said and if anyone else had seen him with this girl. If anyone knew things it was the fans and they always seemed to find out who he was dating or who he had been sleeping with. Maybe they even knew her name?

Nick smirked to himself feeling happy that he might have found a solution to his problems as he walked into the restaurant and waited inside to be served. A few people glanced at him and he didn’t even notice when someone moved up behind him and slid their arms around his waist giving him a light squeeze. “Hungry?”

He jumped and spun round, seeing Angel standing with a few of her friends laughing at his frightened expression.
"Oh my god Pickle you should of seen your face! Priceless!" She hugged herself to him, making him roll his eyes and hug her back before shuffling forward a little in the queue.
"Yea well you scared the shit out of me." He defended himself to her before glancing at her friends again. They were the usual girls she hung around with, pretty, loaded and half decent. He was ashamed to say he had ruined a fair few of Angel's friendships by sleeping with her friends, but when they were offering it on a plate it was be rude to turn them away, right? He saw one of the girls smile shyly at him but he looked away, surprising himself when he realized he wasn't interested for a change.

"Aren't you supposed to be in rehearsals?" He looked down to see his sisters stern face looking back at him and it made him chuckle.
"Dude I'm getting lunch...mom!" He shook his head at her with a smirk before ruffling her hair annoyingly, making her swat his hand away. He loved his sister, loved that she had her head screwed on properly when it came to life, and knew if anyone screwed her over he would kick their ass into orbit. She was forever on his case about everything, from how he ate to where he hung out and who he had been with the night before. He knew she was looking out for him and it was nice until the point where she would rat him out about how he treated women. But that was a different story.

Nick mentioned his name to the girl behind the counter and chatted to Angel until they had bagged the food to go. He told his sister he would call her before pulling her into a hug and was about to pull back when he saw a wave of blonde hair walking past the restaurant. Quickly Nick pulled back and hurridly said bye before grabbing the bag of food and rushing out the doors and onto the street.

Nick smirked to himself when he saw her walking with her cell phone cradled between her shoulder as she dug through her bag for something. He saw her drop her wallet to the floor and rushed over to pick it up for her as she spun around and shoved him to the floor.
"Hand back my fucking purse you....Nick?"

He looked up at her before giving her a sheepish grin as he held her purse out. She immediately shut her phone off before taking her purse and helping pull him up. "Sorry i thought you were going to mug me or something."
Nick chuckled and picked the food bag back up before looking at her. "Yea i shouldn't have ran up like that."
"It's ok." She put her wallet back in her bag before looking his body up and down before moving her eyes to his. The action alone made his blood quicken and he licked his lips before grinning.

"Where are you off to?"
She stepped closer to him before reaching out and taking the hem of his tank top between her fingers then pulled it down slightly from where it had gathered.
"Somewhere." She had a teasing tone in her voice, but for once he didn't fall for it.
"Funny that, me too. Maybe I'll see you there." He knew he had to be at the studio, and he actually felt good when he just turned around and walked over to his car. He knew he was defeating himself, after all he kept chasing her. But she was always the one to leave. He smiled to himself as he climbed into his car and threw the bag of food in the back when the passenger door opened and a pair of long legs climbed in before a pair of sparkling green eyes invaded his.

"Maybe you can take me there." Her hand snaked to his thigh before she shut the door. He smirked as he started the car and headed out onto the road.