- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Art made by me and couresty of Backstreet Boys, Inc. and co. Song "Shape of my heart" can be found on MY FAVE Ablum by them, I love all their music, but I love this album best, "Black and Blue". THE STORY IS REATED R, READ AND UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU READ IT. OR BE 16.5 to 17 years of age, if your too young, for this one story.

 There is some cussing and some adult actions NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO EXCESSIVELY OR ABUSE AS SEEN ON HERE. I CONDONE IT. TEENS AND KIDS, DON'T DO IT, IF YOUR READING THIS. It is rated R.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 It's 2000: AJ and the guys are rehearsing for their show, Howie tells them about the new make up girl they have just hired. Narrotation done courtesy of the song "Shape of My Heart" as well.

 "Mmmm...yeah, yeah" Brian sang. "You know Nick, I think that would be a good way to start our next ballad for TRL in 2001. With the acting thing." Brian told Nick, as they were finishing up the "Into The Millennium" tour.

"I know." I said, drinking another water laced with Vodka at the time. Not realizing how stupid I was behaving and acting. Howie came up to me and threw it into the backstage trash can. A lot of people were doing that back then.

"Stop that, or Kevin and I will have to send you to rehab, buddy." Howie told me. "We don't want you to turn out like that, your better than that dude." He kept telling me. Then gave me a huge tight hug, that lasted 5 minutes. Most people thought we were a gay group, in reality we are just a bunch of over-sensative men that love the ladies, love kisses,hugs, and we tend to cry at movies too much. Which may or may not be a good thing. I was hiding under my sunglasses again.

"Who is that hottie?" I asked Howie. "AJ," He replied in a rushed and loud voice. "That is Rochelle, she will be our new make up artist and occassional back up dancer for the shows." Howie told me. I smiled and thought to myself. "This is going to be good."

She looked at me, with her big smile, and tiny body, and that hair. 'Her hair is crazy shiny like in commericals. Seriously, what is she using to do that?' I thought, now I am turned on. Then again, I can get turned on by a woman who can use a microwave. I laughed to myself a bit, "Hi" I yelled back to her, as she was praticing with the cherographer to replace Teresa, the girl had her knee get hurt and she had to do make up and do the show.

So tonight, I decicided I would talk to her, and it would all be better. Then we could the "Black and Blue" tour and life would be "perfect" or close to it. As I went back stage for lunch. I saw Nick and Brian talking in the elevators to the stage about something. I couldn't hear what through, I just hoped it wasn't bad or about me, or the fans hating me since Rock bands had made a come back and sadly, I was helping it to them at this time in their lives.

I took a deep breath, hopefully it will be ok.