- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ goes to lunch and gets in trouble with some of the tough guys he works with and BSB. Then is confronted by music execs and has to dance with Rochelle that night. And back at rehearsals.

"Hi AJ!" Brian said to me. He gave me a big hug, "I know did you guys totally watch "Sex in the city" damn I love to look at those hot naked ladies on that show." Brian told me as a friend, I just laughed.

"Yeah, but Carrie would be on me before you Bri." I told him. He laughed. Trying to hide the fact, he felt he was a little insulted. As we ate, "AJ!" one of the drummers we had on staff yelled at me. I got up to talk to him.

"Why won't you let me play?" He asked. "Well, because we don't need you, and you keep trying to get the other guy injured or quitting." I told him. "Well, once you tried to hurt him with a 40 lb. weight, then you kept harassing him. If you don't change you may be fired, dude." I told him firmly. "Plus, you missed rehearsal again for the 20th time this year. WHY?" I asked him.

He stuttered then, the alcohol took over and I beat him up like crazy, the security guys had to split us up, his nose was bleeding a bit and he was scratched up. "I'll break you and hot girl up." He told me. "I don't have a girlfriend dude, just an annoying girl that is a fan that won't go away." Trying to hide my tears.

Kevin and Howie got up to confront me as we went outside the Buger King there. "What is wrong with you, J?" Howie asked me. "Drinking Vodka in your water, beating people up, getting in bar fights every other week, you've had black eyes at least ten times and hide it with foundation, mostiturizer, and cold cream." He told me.

Kevin got behind him, now Kevin and Howie are both tough. "I am sorry." I told them. "Sorry, doesn't cut it." Kevin told him. "Stop making excuses, you can work sober." Kevin told me. "Kevin you don't get it." I told him. "We're ROCKSTARS like KORN and BLINK 192, and Guns and Roses, and AC/DC and Kiss, and Journey, and..." I told him.

Howie inturrepted me as the other guys in the group confronted me. "It's Blink 182, and yes, they did it, but THEY GREW UP, GREW OLD, and THEY STOPPED, AND GOT LIVES." Howie yelled at me. "Don't make me stick Kevin on your ass. He can beat you two sides to Tuesday." Howie told me. I began crying. "Stop being a fucking cry baby." Howie yelled at me.

I pointed to Rochelle at the table. "You won't tell her, will you?" I asked sniffling and crying really hard for real, which Howie could see thorough my black sunglasses. "See her eating her nuggets and her salad, please, I want to take her out someday, she has been super nice and we danced well at rehearsals together." I told Howie. "Fine, we won't tell her. BUT NO MORE ALCOHOL AT WORK." The 4 of them yelled at me, I just sat the side walk crying as Howie held me like he was my older brother or something.

Back at rehearsals, things were worse, no fans to worry about this time. But ten music executives. Basically read me "The Riot ACT" aka, "Your screwed if you don't change for adults." for those not into learning cool phrasing in English.

"Mr. Mclean," a 40 something man, with brown hair, brown eyes, totally white, and as tall as Brian came up to. "We heard of your drinking, if it isn't stopped the record company Jive, Entertainmentlovin', Inc., and Ticketsellers, co. will be forcing you to postphone and end your guys tour for "Into the Millennium", instead of just canceling up to 5-7 shows."

He talked to me like a car salesman. Very matter-of-factly, and like the Principial in elementry school. "Now sign this, and try to curb that behavior to a time when you can actually get help, sir." He told me. As I gave him a hug, pretended to care, and left. Then I heard him chew the guys out. I ran to the Men's bathroom and began crying again in the bathroom stall.