- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ continues and describes meeting Rochelle, his new make up artist and big fan back then in 2001.

"So.." AJ continued. "Hi, I am Alex James Mclean. You are?" I asked. "Rochelle Denna Darris." She told me. "I can make you look awesome. Howie hired me so around your eyes, since you get in fights alot. To give you a more natural look with the foundation then the previous guy and whatever you guys do when you go out in public."She replied. I looked at her, pretty black hair with blue, pink, and red streaks in it. She had to be a size 4, and was healthy as could be. She had a pretty face, prefect complexion, and teeth.

"Ok!" I told her, as I washed my face, and then cleaned off the make up I had put on. "Let's see your work, beautiful." I told her.

She made up my face and told me how she grew up. "Then my father left when I was 10, he had an alcohol issue as well. But I got good enough grades when I was 17, I went to cosmotology college in Flordia, then moved to L.A." She told me. As I looked into the backstage mirror.

"I like." I told her, "I look cute?" I ask. "You look gorgeous." she told me. I could tell she was crushing too. 'Howie better not tell me "no" when it comes to her. When I am ready to date her.' I thought to myself.