- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ is listening to Bon Jovi's "LIVING on a Prayer" that Sarah or Amanda will take him back, and he talks to Rochelle about his issues or at least a couple of them and finds out more about her tattoos.

Three days later

Baby, please try to forgive me
Stay here don't put out the glow
Hold me now don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker
You can save me from the man that I've become, oh yeah

----------************------------

"Oh-woah! We're Half way there! We're living on a prayer take my hand, and this I swear! Oh-woah! Living ON A PRAYER!" Bon Jovi sang through my stereo.

"I hate you AJ!" Sarah shouted on the phone. "We're friends NOW, THAT'S IT! I can MEET BETTER MEN AND HAVE THAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU. STOP CALLING ME!" She shouted making me cry.

"I hate you, you stupid f$%#$!" She cried. "I am married to someone BETTER now, now F--- off!" She cried at me. I began to cry again. Rochelle came up to me.

"You ok, boss?" She asked me. "No." I told her in a whinny raspy voice. "My exs hate me, and I can't live without them, and they won't forgive me, and..." then I brust into tears. Rochelle hugged me for 5 minutes then shut the door.

"Let's talk, AJ." She told me. With her pretty black hair, "Why are you beating yourself this way?" She asked. "Because I am not "good enough", not for Howie or them, or even some fans think we do things wrong. I mean we do, but that are the corrupt men running this business and that secret society and college crap! NOT BSB SO MUCH." I told her.

"Not for my father or my friends and I should be, when I work so damn hard." I told her. "I get tattoos so I never forget what I learned or where I went, or whom I meet or whom loves me, even when they say "I don't" or who I had sex with." I told her. She smiled and giggled which threw me off. '

"You do!" She shouted happily with a smirk and a dolphin laugh giggle. "I do too!" She shout enthusiastically. Howie smiled as he walked by AJ's dressing room door. He knocked pretending not to hear their conversation. "AJ, remember don't miss the 1/16th step on "Everyone" on the 2nd verse, and get the quarter one at the 2nd end chorus to "Larger than Life" and "Everybody" we have reviewed all week." Howie told them throw the door.

"Ok." I shouted back. "I will, I remember. Or else you, and 824 will beat me up or pinch me alot, I remember." Alex replied. "Does 824 love you?" she asked. "As a friend, we have alot in common, but we're not dating, we keep being off and on." I sighed. Rochelle hugged me. I smiled to myself as she whiped away my tears and showed me how to use foundation to hide my black eyes from bar fights I seemd to envitabliy get myself into. "See, easy, J." She told me. As she gave me a kiss on the nose.

"I'll finish your make up for the show, since it's in 90 minutes and we got to do your black and blonde hair you got in your bread which is a bit weird for a part Puerto Rican/Irish guy. Most just either have one or the other not so much both. Till you get older, it will be like that somewhat, cutie." She told me as she finished it. Then kissed my nose, before putting blush on it, which made my day. I smiled happily, and dumped out the alcohol in my secret "Water bottle" for the day. Then hugged me and I went on stage at 9:05 on the dot that night when scheduled in Montana like I was supposed to. I hit my steps and everything. Howie actually glowed, I think I saw gold light come off of him.