- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Rochelle go outside behind the tour buses to talk. Brian and the other finally come on the tour bus in the present for lunch.

Still Friday...

"It is ok." Rochelle comforted me. "I am here." She told me sweetly. "Now, Alex." She said queitly but sweetly to me; now in private from the fans, the group, the band, the employees, the lighting crew, and the venue people, and managment. I told her everything.

"All my girlfriends left me, even 824!" I cried hysterically. "I bet Howie already knows too and told the guys about it." I continued. "She is the only one who loved me online and didn't even know it was me a Backstreet Boy!" I continued.

"awwwwwwwwww" Rochelle uttered sweetly into my ear, then kiss my nose, and wipped away my tears again. "Shhhh, shhh, shh. calm down honey." She told me sweetly. "I'll be your friend it will be ok." She told me. "I'll be glowing for you, forever as a friend, you never have to worry, and you'll be able to take her back as BFFE and everything. We'll have her at the wedding and everything, unless a stuck up Tyler Shields and the wedding planner lie to me and tell me different to accomeddate Donald Trump and his stuck up rich friends that won't help anyone." She told me.

I hugged her. "Can we watch "South Park" together and "Friends", and "The History Channel" and "Antiques Forever" on TV tonight too, after the show on my Tivo thing?" I asked her, I was still crying. "Yes, Sweetie J, we can." She whispered to me.

----------------------------------------------------

"About time!" Kevin Yelled carrying the McDonald's food in his hand for the group. "YAY!" I replied back. "Food!" Rochelle cried happily with excitment in her voice. "You got my quarter pounder." I stated to Brian. "Yes," Brian said. "We did."

"Nick, why did you make yourself look "sick" for Lauren so she could look like an ugly model in that organge dress in that picture?" I asked. "Because she has sex like Paris Hilton." Nick told me. "So do 6 Billion other girls and women." I replied.

"Besides, everyone knows she is a gold digger, she has bullied the 2 longest BSB fans, and that one Buckeye girl still wants to date you. I can't believe your father gives it up for lies and bullying over brains, beauty, and knowing how to make Christmas, Easter, and Turkey Day dinners." I told him.

"Also, you can tell she is more into her than you, when she makes you look like you have the flu in an appearance." Rochelle chimmed in. Howie nodded; happily eating his fries. As the rest of the guys sat at the table to eat.

"AJ and Rochelle are telling us their long version love story. You care to listen after we eat, guys?" Howie asked. "I guess, it can't hurt. Give me some time to think." Nick replied, crying a little over the truth about Lauren Kitt.  "Howie will catch you up." I replied as I took a big bite into my quarter pounder chesse burger. Then Rochelle sipped her chocolate milkshake.