- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey Readers!! Sorry its been so long for an update been really busy at work...

The song for this chapter is The Hollies- He ain't Heavy, Hes My Brother

Special Shout out Too....

Kyrie- Im so happy you liked it, your story is great I need to catch up again.Thank you for being a faithful reader and reviewer. New chapter will be up soon!

Kaos_Carter- Ohh..My thank you so much for your reply, I really, really, really appreciate it I hope I did not disapoint this time, next chapter will be up soon, and it will be Sophias POV! Please keep reading and thanks for being a faithful reader and reviewer

Nicks POV

I didn't even remember what time I finally fell asleep I didn't even make it to the bedroom I literally just crashed on the couch and stripped down to my Buc boxers and through the blanket over me.

I keep hearing baning and yelling in my dream "Nick, get your ass out here and open up this door come on."

I heard the yelling again "Come on man I got to pee and you made me sware infront of Ava. Damn it Nick Carter open up this Door we need to talk"

I opened my eyes and it took awhile to for me to remember where I was, then it hit me like a flash of memories....The pounding of drums hitting my temples, The text message, leaving the club with Sophia, Nachos, the kiss....I hit my head as I got up and stumbled to the door.

I knew that Voice well "Hi A.J" I swung open the door and continued to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at him through blurred vision, I saw that he had Ava strapped to his chest in bright pink front baby holder thing...looks like a backpack for babies. In my opion she is to old for it now, but thats A.J for ya.

A.J Walks in and struts his stuff and looks at me with accusing eyes he looks around and walks in and takes out his cell phone and hands me mine. 

"Nick, shut the door." I really wasn't in the mood for this I had to think and figure out what the hell had happened and figure out what was real and what wasn't.

"A.J Look-" He cuts me off "Save it Nick, Rochelle and I have been worried sick about you you two and you open the door in your boxers like you have been fine this whole time"

"I am Fine" I glare at him out of the corner of my eye, and say barely above the whisper. I grab a bottle of water out of the frigde and down it in one gulp. I glance at the clock and see that it is 8:00p.m

A.J looks at me as if demanding an answer I sware he had this intimidating dad thing down "What?" I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Where is she?" he asks in the same kind of demanding tone

"Where is who? My wife? She is with Roderick." I look around "There is no one else here."

I then heard footsteps coming behind me" No dumb Ass, hes talking about the girl you left with." he hit me on the back of my head.

I sighed I knew that voice very well as well, It was Kevin "Your married Nick" I turned around and saw the rest of them. I could tell this was going to to turn into a Backstreet intervention as I saw Brian and Howie walk in as well.

"What the Hell" I look at A,J and glare and the rest of them and shae my head.

"So where is She" Kevin asks following me to the living room as the entourage follows behind him.

"Look guys I am not in the mood can't we talk about this later?" I ask as I sit down and rub my temples.

Kevin being the smart ass he is raises his voice "Im sorry Nick is that Better".

I glare at him " Why did we ask you to come back again?"

"Because I am sexy and you know it." He replied. "We all know Im the sexy one". I chuckle

"Nick, we are just worried about you. We saw the text from Lauren. We know how you can get" Howie stated with concerned eyes he came over and gave me a hug and then hit me on the back of the head.

"Ouch, what the hell Howie" I rub the back of my head where he just hit me.

"You are Married Nick." Howie replies back to me

"Look nothing happened we talked thats it-"

"Thats why you have pink lip gloss on your lips now, and there are these pictures of you two all over the internet." Brian shows me the picture on his phone and sure enough there was me and Sophia on the beach cuddled up together on the beach blanket

"What the hell?" I say as I look at it, "Who fucking took that?" I grab the phone 

"Look guys its not what it Looks like" I look at them pleading for them to understand

"Really, Nick?" Kevin asks me.

"Cause it looks like your all cuddled up with someone with no shirt on with your pants un buckled, with a girl thats not your wife."

We were all sitting down at this point..how was I going to explain this because I don't even understand it myself.

A.J looked at me and took his shades off and put Ava down so she could play with the toys he brought her...Obviosuly get her away from the adult conversation."

Not before Ava could get her say in "Uncle Nicky your in Trouble".  I couldn't help but smile at her, she was the reason I wanted to have a kid in the first place. I really wanted a little girl to spoil rotten.

I flashback remembering the in-depth conversations that I had with Sophia about kids and marriage and the little girl she lost but had to give birth to and how much it really messed her up.

"Yes, Uncle Nicky is in biiiiggg trouble Ava why don't you go play over there" I responded. "Really, A.J" The rest of the guys chuckled.

"Look Nick, its not like we all haven't been put in a situation like this. You are not supposed to be drinking either." Like I said before new mother hen, or should I say Father hen.

"Were just worried about you, Bro." Brian smiled " You can tell us anything you know that right?"

I returned the smile "I know I can- There just isn't anything to say nothing happend, like we didn't have sex you know?"

All the guys half smiled and looked at me with wide eyes "Well thats good Nicky, but cheating is still cheating." howie shrugged his shoulders and A.J came out of the Kitchen giving Ava some Animal crackers and Apple Juice and handed me a tyenol and some juice as well.

I rubbed my hand through my hair and felt sweat and sand " Look, shes not here I took her home and nothing happened out on the beach we were just talking. It was just a really intense kiss that easily could have lead to more..."

I stopped the guys were glued to me like I was there favorite soap opera I sware they live through my escapade stories that have been lacking since I have been with Lauren.

So I continued "We were both hurting and we were drinking and she just made me smile and forget. Sophia was really good to talk too, we both wanted to escape. We both stopped before it got further." I sighed

"I messed up guys." I rubbed my face "The picture its all out there" I ask refering to the media and social media outlets.

A.J sighed "Well I can't say with how you guys have been doing lately, its not that surprising."

I nod my head knowingly "look im sorry I hit you on the head man, but seriously Sophia seems really sweet dude Kristin says she is a really sweet girl"

"Look its not like that, I didn't use her as a one night stand kiss-thing, you know-" I say defensively "

Brian looked at me "Then what was it Nick?"

I took a deep breath " I don't Know Lauren and I haven't been getting a long all that well we barely have sex and when we do the love is gone, she doesn't look at me the same anymore. She is always gone, as am I but she is the one that said she wanted a break"

"We know man, we kind of broke into your phone" A.J shurgged his shoulders"Sorry man I know its your phone and privacy and stuff but we were worried you were going to do something you might regret."

"She was just the perfect stranger- I can't explain it we talked and we talked about everything. It okay about the phone I would have done the same."

I finished off the drink of Apple Juice and continued "I sware the pants must have became un-buckled from our kiss but it only happened one time."

Howie interjected "Nick, but a kiss is never just a kiss."

"Look guys I know you mean well and thanks for looking out but everything is going to work out you will see, now go home to your wives."

Kevin smiled " Nah, were staying here to night little bro, even Ava."

"Brothas gotta stick togetha, yo" Brian says with his best Gangsta look

As much as these guys annoyed me sometimes, they are my Brothers and I was really happy they were here because I didn't know what I was going to do...

Chapter End Notes:

Please Review :)