- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Review... Please don't pay attention to the jumbledness of words, I couldn't figure out how to post it without this time. UGH I hate computers.

Speical shout out to my ladies

Kyrie- Thanks for always reviewing, Dont worry about Sophia he is tough.

Kaos_Carter- Thank you for always reviewing I really apreciate it. Its nice to know someone is reading. Yes he is always getting himself into messes.

Sophias POV
It has been three weeks since the Nick Carter slumber party. It is always great to talk to the guy but does he really need to everything....
"So are you going to tell me?" he follows me around at my heels like a dog with a bone.
I continue walking from table to table checking to make sure their is filled up Ketchup bottles and filled up salt and pepper shakers on the tables; of the soon to be crowded bar, its five o'clock somewhere right?
"Tell you what?" I ask innocently I had an idea what he was refering too. I am the mystery brunette that Nick carter was seen with. I am the news of the tabloids and newspapers, and other smut magazines as well as all other social media outlets.
I have been able to avoid the press thus far, but my coworkers well that was another story. " The size of his penis."
"Brandyn look I know he is yours and yours wife sexy threesome fantasy, which I never needed to know in the first place by the way. I don't know the size of his penis." I scrunch up my nose at the thought of the three some.
Brandyn was a cutie but not really my type...Blonde hair, bright green eyes, muscular, kind of looks like Channing Tatum. Who was I kidding he is everyones type. But maybe I should mention he plays for the oppisite team. His wife- Richard is equally attractive.
"Brandyn I am not holding out on you, I don't know the size of his penis and I barely know him, I will probably never see him again." I say as I go into the women’s washroom and Brandyn followed me in and stood outside of the stall. As I change into a short black skirt and a tight black T-Shirt and knee High boots. I am not exactly thrilled at our work uniforms it is slightly degrading to every woman to walk in here, but sex sells and I need to pay for my place somehow.
"Sophia, you never know what is going to happen in the future"
I walk out of the stall and here a low whistle " Hunny, could turn a man straight."
I blush at the compliment "So you are taking my shift tonight, right"
"Yah, I will come relieve you, so you can go to your high class meeting. I will work your double."
"Its a therapy circle" I shake my head and plug in the electric sign that says open.
"Yea, Therapy for the rich and famous"
"Its not like that Brandyn... It really helps me deal with the pent up anger I have towards my past you know."
"You mean the one that you won’t talk to your most favorite work buddy with." He smiled at me with a cheesy grin.
"That would be the one, now go wait on that table and make all of those tips for the wedding of your dreams." I say as I smack him on the butt
Nicks POV
The guys and I met early that morning to get ready for a suprise interview with Ryan Seacrest. So we were heading into the studio to clear up the "Rumors" that were floating around as much as Facebook, and Twitter, and You Tube help promote the group and each guy as an individual; it can make it really hard on personal realtionships. Everyone has a cell phone and almost all the phones have cameras and video and the access to spread anything around the world in a millisecond. It only took 48 hours and the rumours started and rumors they are, but everyone knows that their is two sides to every story. Rumors only start beacause you give someone a reason to start them in the first place.
“So guys thanks for clearing a few things up for us today, my twitter has been loaded with questions.”
Thanks for having us and allowing us to clear up some things. “ Kevin says as the rest of the guys and I nod. Like the radio world can actually see us.
So as you know there have been some rumors that Nick has fell of the wagon and cheating on his wife. Can you deny or confirm this rumor for us Nick?”
There it was… The question of the day, no beating around the bush straight to the point. “Lauren and I are still very much in love and trying to make things work in a difficult situation. As for me falling off the wagon, I never once said I didn’t have the occasional drink. I may have drank a little to much and did and said some things that I am not proud of. I never once said I was saint Nick. As for the girl being a drug attic that is complete slander and horrible to say she is a very sweet girl that does not deserve to be talked about that way.”
If the radio world could only see my look now…I am so sick and tired of this we can’t even fart without someone tweeting about it. A.J and the rest of the guys give me knowing looks.
“So we have a few questions from the listeners out there that want to state their opinion on the subject”
“Go ahead” I say did I mention me and Ryan have beef, because he was dating Lauren before me and I stole her away. I thought we were over this situation that was years ago, I guess he never forgot.
“So this question is actually for A.J” The listener named anonymous breathed heavily into the mic with a scarcastic tone, “and by the way I am team Lauren.”
“Sure shoot” A.J smiled
“So is it true the girl that is Nicks mystery girl is a friend of yours and goes to your AA meetings.”
A.J looked at Nick as to what to say…Nick just shrugged his shoulders in response. “Wow, how do you know this, you must be a really big fan- Next question.”
Thanks Nick Mouths to A.J, and the rest of the guys shake their heads this was brutal…it was like Russian roulette in question form
“So this question is for Nick, I love you so much and would you cheat on your wife with anyone, or does she have to be special to you.”
So this caller is going to be one of the last for this morning…Be respectful viewers and look at the situation with open eyes.
“So Nick I have to give you mad props I would totally cheat on your wife if I had an opportunity to get with that, she is hot shit. I am looking at her right now she is serving me and my buddy wings.”
“Next Question” Nick rubs his hand through his hair
“I am not going to answer that….If you really loved me you would support my privacy.” Nick sighed exhasperated.
Nick motioned a cut single to Ryan and Ryan ignored the question…
“We have one last caller and her Name is Sophia…now lets remember to show the guys some respect listeners.”
All of the guys eyes widened in shock “Hi Sophia”
“So are you the Sophia”
“Yea we totally had sex, right” The girl smacked her gum into the phone.
“Were done here Seacrest” Kevin spoke up.
“Wait…we have another caller”. Ryan said “ She says she is Sophia.”
Nick comes back to the Mic “Sophia, what can I answer for you today”.
“I just wanted to say that you don’t deserve any of the horrible things that are being said about you. I just want to clear up I am not a drug dealer, I don’t do drugs, I go to AA meetings for grief because I lost my husband a few months ago. I will no longer be attending these meetings at that location so creepy people in the black SUV you can stop following me, and please stop harassing me it was one measly kiss that meant absolutely nothing…so stop calling it cheating it was a mistake of mass proportions. Ryan just so you know I will no longer be listening to your radio station as you support slander. Thanks
That was it the girl I couldn’t get out of my head, was there again her sweet, sweet voice and kind heart. It broke my heart to know she was getting treated this way. I had to see her and I had to apologise.
“Well if that was Sophia or not we will never know, but I do have to apologise to the radio viewers and the guys and Mr. Nick Carter. I am sorry if it seemed like an ambush It shouldn’t of happened that way. Thanks for listening and Sophia if you are out there and by chance still listening I am sorry.”
“Were cool man” I wanted to punch him in the face, next thing I knew I would be sent to counselling for rage, smug son of a bitch.
The guys walked out of the studio and into another studio they were recording a new single for there new album.
“So, that was…something huh?” Howie mentioned casually and Brian let out a low whistle that crashed and burned.
“I can’t believe Seacrest did that man, at least he apologised though.” A.J bit into his sandwich and took a big gulp of coffee
Kevin shook his head “That was uncalled for, but was the last caller Sophia?”
Nick nodded “Yah” and sighed “I can’t believe she said it meant nothing”
“Really, what did you want her to say?” A.J shook his head, are you really worried about your Ego right now.”
Kevin looked at him “It meant something to you didn’t it.”
“I could talk to her you know, I haven’t been able to talk to Lauren for awhile now- Ya know since the miscarriage.” Nick sighed
“I don’t know Im confused…I kept my distance from her out of respect for my marriage and Lauren who I love deeply but she openly admitted she is fucking someone else. Once she thought I cheated on her and I just don’t know how to process this. I should be mad at Lauren and Im not she is my best friend and I want her to be happy, and she wants me to be happy. Were trying to make it work but the spark she had for me in her eyes is gone, as is my spark for her. She wants what she can’t give me and she knows what I want she can’t give me and it is just one big mess. I have been acting like everything is okay. But it’s not my world is falling down around me and I brought Sophia into my messy lie. She has had a hard enough time this past year.
A.J sighed” Im sorry man, I knew things were bad and Lauren and Rochelle talk but I had no idea this has been going on still.”
“If you really want to see Sophia she will be at the meeting tonight but it will be her last one. Ro can’t come cause my mom is sick and can’t look after her, so you can be my plus one. I think it would be good for both of you. I had no idea she lost her husband everything makes more sense now.
“You have seen her since all of this.” Nick looked exasperated and his eyes turned cold
“Yea we went for coffee; I didn’t tell you because you said you were making things work with Lauren.”
Sophia’s POV
I walked into the meeting and was greeted with hugs I was in a sour mood I lost my job because the business was getting to many negative comments about me. Business was booming though because of this and they had to let me go. Makes no fucking sense to me, although, nothing in life makes sense anymore.
Needless to say I didn’t want pity hugs and I especially didn’t want one from the blue eyed Nick Carter sitting next to A.J Mr. can’t even get in touch with me after pouring my heart out to him. I wish he was still the blonde, blue eyed stranger. Isn’t life fucking ironic.
Chapter End Notes:

Please Review