- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Things are about to get interesting.

Kyrie- Thanks for reading and reviewing!! I hope you like the chapter.
Nicks POV- July 28, 2013(Day Seven)

Everything with Sophia and I has been absolutely amazing. I never knew I could care about someone as fast as the feelings that I have for her. Which is really not like me at all to fall this quickly and full heartedly. I smile as I watch her play with Ava in the pool and watch Ava make funny faces at her and playfully splash Soph. I can see Sophia dimples from here.

It took the rest of the fellas a little longer than it took A.J to warm up to the idea of me dating so soon. Especially when Lauren and I are just separated or taking a break. In my heart I know it is over. That doesn't mean that I still don't love her and wish things could have worked out. She made her bed and she made it without me in it. I stayed home and faithful and waited for her when she was out keeping someone elses bed warm. I have to say it is going to be awkward today though because A.J informs me that Rochelle invited Lauren awhile ago and didn't feel comfortable telling her not to come.

So my wife and my love interest are going to meet face to face for the first time and I am going to be in the middle. I am sure this is going to be a day I am sure I will soon not forget. I look at my phone and take a selfie posting it on twitter with the caption best day ever.

"She is really great with all the kids isn't she?" Kevin hands me a corona and sits next to me.

"Yea" I smiled "She is great at everything". I sigh watching her and thinking about how this must kill her being around kids so soon after she lost her own.

Kevin chuckled and watched the boys attack her and Ava was now down for her nap and it was just Sophia and the kiddies in the pool. It looked like they were playing red light green light.

"Everything?" Kevin raised his eyebrows. I knew what he was inquiring about.

I took my sunglasses off "Well, no one is good at everything but she has a big heart and isn't afraid to show it- nowadays that is all that matters to me."

Howie joined the conversation "So you haven't had sex yet have you?" I choked on my beer, I was not expecting that to come out of Howies mouth.

"Were taking it slow"

Howie adjusted his baseball cap and admired Sophia's curvy body "How is that working for ya?" He grinned

"She is easy on the eyes Nick." Brain chimed in

"Not so well. Look at her Howie she looks like that, and the personality that she has and she entices me all day, everyday. Nick said pointing to her in the pool.

A.J walked out carrying a bottle of water "What are you guys gabbing about? He took off his shirt and laid down on the free lounge chair next to Brian.

"How hot Sophia is, and how hes not getting any." Howie laughed.

Howie teased Nick "Look man- I think it is great. Im just joking with you, if your happy man that is all that matters to any of us."

A.J patted Nick on the back "I think it is very honorable to wait with Sophia you both need to figure out if it is just a sexual attraction, or if it is something real. you have both been through so much pain. I think its good to take it slow."

Kevin chimed in "Just so you know you have my blessing, she is really great. Anyone, who can get you to keep in your pants. Is a keeper. I know you must really like her."

"Thanks Kevin- I think." Nick said sarcastically "Seriously I am 33 years old, you can stop picking on me now." Nick whined.

Kevin stood up and ruffled his hair "Were never going to stop picking on you little brother." I better go see if the ladies need some help.

Kevin stood up and put his flip flops on and grabbed his empty beer can off of the glass table and and walked back in.

Sophia walked up the ladders to get out the pool A.J Where is Rochelle I better go help out with supper. Sophia walked over and grabbed her towel off of the empty chair next to Brian.

Brian spoke up "Actually, we all got it under control." Kevin is going to head in and so is A.J, and Howie.

"No, No I should really help you were nice enough to invite me to your barbeque." Sophia says toweling off her hair and her long, long legs. I was almost sure I was drooling, and looking over at Howie maybe he was drooling too but he was watching Leigh bend down grabbing James.

A.J stands up "Nuh-uh you are a guest and besides you babysat our runts all afternoon, relax have a cocktail, or a carter" A.J says winking at us and walking away with Brian and Howie.
I can hear their laughter.
I grab her hand "There is no use in arguing with them, besides we are all alone out here." I say pulling her down on my lounger.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her all day. I really needed to get her alone, if not her my friends right and left would help me out. Watching the water drip down her body falling between her breasts. I licked my lips with anticipation of the future. Feeling myself inside her watching her bite her lip basking in the glory of erotic pleasure.

"Why do I feel like we are being set up" She chuckles

"Nick, did you tell them to leave? We are not alone Baylee is still in the pool with Mason." I look at her innocently.

I winked and grabbed her hand "Come with me, I want to show you something." They are fine to be in the pool together alone. They are great swimmers."

"Nick are you sure?"

"Yes im sure" I playfully roll my eyes at her. "So are you having fun? Thanks for coming it means a lot that you get to know my family."

She smiles and squeezes my hand tighter "There is no wheres else, I would rather be."

I stop in my tracks and turn her around to face the edge of the property, standing back on the edge of the cliff."

"Ohh its beautiful" Sophia said gasping at the sight in front of her. Looking down you can see all of the city, and greenery it was a sight to be seen.

"It sure is, I wrap my hands around her waist from the behind bending down so my chin was resting on her shoulder."

"This has been one of the best days, I have had in awhile." she turns her body around so she is facing me.

"May I kiss you?" she asks as she stands up on her tiptoes and wraps her arm around my neck.

"Like you even have to ask." I smile and lean down and crash my lips to hers. I couldn't control myself anymore. As I pull her closer to me and intensify the kiss, as she moans against my lips the fabric of my shorts and her bathing suit bottoms the only thing shielding me from where I wanted to be, were my body longed for me to be.

"Someone is happy to see me" She says in between kisses.

I am sure my cheeks were flushed from embarrassment and the waves of pleasure rolling through my body.

"You have no idea baby." I pull her even tighter to me picking her up and she wrapped her legs around me, I moaned as she kissed down my neck.

"I am so turned on." She moans against my skin.

I untie her bathing suit top and watch her breasts become free. I can feel the heat coming off her body at her core, and I can feel the throbbing in my shorts.

I was thankful at this moment A.J didn't have any neighbors for miles and we were secluded and surrounded by trees. No one would be able to see what we were doing we have the utmost privacy.

"Put me down Nick" she whispers in my ear. She does something that I was not expecting. She bends down on her knees and takes my length into her mouth and starts sucking. I couldn't help but thrust into her mouth.

I used her head to steady me as I felt my release building up. "Ohh my fucking god, this feels amazing." I shudder. "Im gonna-go babe" I felt my climax come and she sucked hungrily. She came up her cheeks were flushed her hair was a mess from my hands being all the way through it.

I pulled her up and kissed her, I could still taste myself on her swollen lips, I wrapped my arms around her once I caught my breath "Not that I am complaining-but I thought we were taking it slow."

her eyes sparkled in the sunlight "We are" She winked "We better get back, before they come looking for us."

I pull her back "Sophia, that- that was amazing- Why?"

She grins "I wanted to- You would of killed someone with that thing if we went back like that." She chuckled.

I shook my head at her. That did it, I have fallen head over heels comepletely in love with her. "I dont think they will miss us- Its your turn."

She grins "Later" and winks and walks away. I jog to catch up to her. We walk back I am sure everyone will be able to tell what just happened I am sure I have the biggest grin on my face. We walk back closer than ever my arm is around her. I am sure my grin starts to fade and I feel a lump in my throat form as I see Lauren and she doesn't look happy at my choice of company.

"Hi, Nick" She walks up to me and wraps her arms around me and I feel Sophia let go of my hand. "I missed you". She whispers in my ear. "I think I made a mistake- I want you back." She leans down and kisses me, I return the kiss. Then realise I have a girlfriend and feel guilty for kissing my wife. This is fucked with a capital F.

I push myself away from Lauren. It was not easy to do, she is still my wife and I still love her. Then their is Sophia who I know I am in love with as well. How did things get so screwed up.

"Lauren meet Sophia- My Girlfriend."

"Sophia, meet my wife Lauren."

Sophia and Lauren both look at me incredulously. As Sophia is the bigger person and puts her hand out to shake her hand.

"Nice to finally meet the girl that is fucking my husband". Lauren says as she steps closer.

I listened and watched the scene fold out around me Sophia matched Laurens sarcastic tone. "Nice to meet the wife that cheated on her husband."

I see all of the guys around me and hear A.J whisper to Rochelle "This just got interesting."

"Yep-fucked with a capital F" I mutter under my breath.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Read/Review

Rosalie