- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So this chapter was inspired by Nick carter and his rose ;) You will see more of Laurens plan soon! I Promise!

Brian_Fan_4eva, Kyrie, Jujube Thank you for your kind reviews and I am so happy you are still enjoying the story. Nothing makes me more happy than to see your comments.
Much Love,

Rosalie

Thank you Readers!!! Please Review :)
Nicks POV

It has been a week since Soph and I decided to try this couple thing out was still kind of new to us. So we are taking it slow. It is not easy though every time we keep getting a little closer and closer. I have our special night planned just have to find the right time. I want it to be special and meaningful.

Yesterday I was asked in an interview if the rumours were true. There have been so many lately I had to ask which rumour she was referring to. So somehow I managed to dodge the question, until a fan took a photo of us at the park the other day in a somewhat compromising position. So now the world knows i'm with Sophia and some fans are accepting of this and others think I am the biggest asshole in the world.

I am still not entirely sure that I believe I am not the biggest asshole. Lauren has been on radio shows and late night talk shows, and her good ol pal Ryan Seacrest. There have been tears whether they are real or not I would like to think so, but who knows we both have management and advisers that tell us to act in a certain way, handle the “situation” in a certain way they say. My agent told me to Keep Sophia a secret it wouldn't look good to the public. I don't like keeping secrets from my fans, besides I couldn't if I wanted to. They should work for the CIA because they know things that I am not even sure the police could find.

These are all the thoughts that were going through my head while I did my hour of cardio. I was running with my headphones in listening to some old school Linkin Park. If you would of told me a year ago I was going to be divorced and thinking about the future with another woman I would of told you were crazy. Now, things are so different, but I am the happiest I have been in a real long time. She makes me smile we had our first fight yesterday about directions and being lost and how she told me I was being stubborn because I wouldn't admit we were lost. She said life is to short and we should live life to the fullest everyday and that she would rather get lost in my kisses then argue about directions when all she wanted to do was kiss me.

I am with the female version of myself except she doesn't believe in extra terrestrials, or play world of war craft, and she eats what she wants to eat and she dances off the calories. We are a lot alike we seem like we have the same family values and thats probably the most important thing at the end of the day. Did I mention I am very much in love with her. I always thought love at first sight was a hoax and wonder how you could love someone at first sight. Sophia brings me a little closer to this belief their was this connection from the first touch, the first kiss...I can only begun to comprehend what its going to feel like to hear her scream my name in pure ecstasy while being insider of her. I can't help but get excited just thinking about it. I was going to need a shower for another reason other than smelling like sweat and testosterone. Nothing like a good workout, to work out a man's problems, or day dream about his girl naked.

I walk in the back patio door sliding the door shut behind me. Leaving the evening sunset behind me.
I through my I-Pod on the kitchen Island next to my I-phone; when I work out I like no interruptions other than music and the sound of my trainer, or the ocean. I get easily distracted. Contrary to what people may think I really don't like working out, but I know it has to be done.

I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and go in search of Sophia through the house I knew she couldn't be far because I could hear the faint sound of music, 'Is that one of our songs?' I chuckle to myself. I get closer to the music and see her sitting in the living room sprawled out
by the window with her head burried into my laptop with all of her attention focused on the screen her face looked flushed as she noticed my presence and she quickly closed the laptop shut.

“Whatcha doin?” I ask trying my hardest not to laugh, she looked so serious. Like a kid that was trying to sneak a cookie from the cookie jar.

“Uhhh...Ummm” Sophia stutters “Ohh fuck it, I was researching you”

“Me? What do you want to know hun, ill tell you anything.” I played dumb before she shut the computer screen I saw the You Tube caption 'Sexy Nick Carter'. So I played along with it. I sat across from her and drank my water.

“Find anything intersting?” I chuckle to myself

“You saw didn't you?” She opened my laptop and showed me all the sights she was looking at.

“Well you have a large family, large house, large fan base, large penis. Basically you have a large everything. Ohh, and im probably very hated right now. Also, I am very jealous of a rose. “

“Babe, you should stay off the message boards, it will only make you crazy.” As I take the laptop off of her lap and grab her hands and pull her down on my lap.

“I know, I know but I want to know everything about you.” She sighs resting her forehead against me

Babe anything you want to know, or want me to show you, or you want to hear me sing, perform for you. Just ask me okay. So why are you jealous of a flower?” I tilt her head so she is staring directly at me.

“You have me in the flesh babe, you don't need to search on you tube. Especially if you want a lapdance and to be serenaded. You name the time or place. I lick my lips, and bite my lower lip as I rub my hands up the inside of her thigh. Stopping at the hem of her shorts.

“How was your run? Your all sweaty” She gasps as I start to move my fingers further up her shorts this time stopping at the lacy material.

“My run was great burned off our lunch and also thought about ways to make you scream my name.” I leaned in and kissed her neck and stopped
her earlobe “Want to join me, ill show you what I was thinking of?”

She gasps as I slide two fingers inside of her massaging her most sensitive area with my thumb, I stroke faster and faster until I feel her tighten around my fingers and feel her breath shorten and quicken. I crash my mouth against hers and whisper in her ear.

“Now you don't have to be jealous of a rose.” I watch as she opens her eyes and recovers from the moment of pure ectasy. I pull my fingers out of her and lick them clean

“Care to find out what else I can do with a rose, follow me for rose tutorial 101.” I walk up the stairs with Sophia following close behind me.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)

Rosalie