- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi Everyone :)
Thank you so much for your kind reviews. Maybe, this will answer some of your questions.

*Special Thank You! Brian_Fan_4eva, Jubejube, Kyrie, and lovelace. Thank you for always reading and reviewing; I am so glad you are enjoying the story and stuck with me through all of Nick and Sophias, and Laurens Up and Downs.

Much Love,

Rosalie

Please read and review all :)



Sophia's POV- Two Weeks Later

Things with Nick have been amazing. He has finally convinced me to move out of my apartment and into his house with him. He leaves to go on tour soonish and he deosn't like me living at a place that the locks only work when they want too. He does have a point, I also I told him, I have the strange feeling that someone has been following me. Wrong idea and wrong thought to share with Nick he was not giving in until I told him I would move in. He did have another very good point. Our relationship is out in the open now and open for anyone to watch us.

His home, I mean our home, feels more like home than any home I lived in. I mean with Nick
I can be myself fully and honestly. With Lucas I had to pretend like I was something I wasn't; hell maybe I haven't truly known myself, until I met Nick. I am not really sure. I know, I miss my family, and friends and maybe someday I'll be ready to go back and face all that I left behind, but I am not ready.

When Lucas' parents, my Mother and Father in Law blame me for their sons death. It was a little much I started to believe it myself. I knew I had to get away or that bottle of pain killers Lucas was prescribed for his bum knee the year before. I was going to consume and not throw up at three in the morning. I knew I was meant for more than that, and I thought I loved Lucas, I know I did love him with all of my heart but Nick, wow I have never felt this happy in a real long time. I didn't realize how truly exhausting it was my old-life.

I squint to see the clock on the microwave in the kitchen as I make myself a strawberry smoothie and sti down at the kitchen island and take a break from the unpacking. Even though it isn't that much, it is still tiring. I have also been working my resume. I needed to find a job. Nick told me not to worry but that isn't in my character.

I hear Nacho one of Nicks Pugs run across the dark cherry wood floor as soon as they hear the front door open. When I say run I mean Pug run, which is more of a fast paced waddle. I smile it felt nice and felt like home. I was happy to have my dog here too, more space for her to run around in. She has really taken a liking to this place we have only just moved in Friday and now it was Sunday night.

“Hey Nacho” Nick picks him up and carries him like a baby and talks to him in baby talk. “Dwid u haves a good day with Mommy Soph? And your new sister, Your such a good boy, daddy missed you today.

“Hey babe” Nick walks over and wraps his arms around me from the behind and kisses my cheek. He spots the smoothie and grabs it “mmmm, Strawberries” Then kisses me hard “I missed you today.” He said when he pulled away.

“So how was your meeting?” I ask taking a sip of my strawberry smoothie

I hear nick sigh “Meh, long but we got a lot sorted out about the tour and venues and the cruise. I have to talk to you about that, he srunched up his nose and bit hip bottom lip we leave a week from Wednesday.” Nick takes a bite out of his apple.

I scrunched up my nose at the thought and wrapped my arms around him from the behind and rested my head on his shoulder. I couldn't help but breath in his scent. “Mmmm...you know I might just miss you a little bit.”

Nick put the apple up to my lips “Bite?” I shake my head no “Im going to miss you too, Soph. You know what that means, we spend as much quality time that we can together. Also, you can always come out and visit me. I would love to have you with me.

“It is funny you know. A few months ago I never would have imagined you. Now, I can't imagine my life without you.” I sigh.”You know Nick I was never this kind of woman. I feel like im really going to miss you, you helped bring me out of a really dark place. I feel like when your gone, that dark space might come back.” I kiss his cheek and was about to walk away when his hand grabs my hand, and pulls me towards him.

Nick spung his stool around I laugh “I had no idea they swivelled but im glad it does.” He held me tighter than he ever has before. Protectively, firm and loving. I just wrapped my arms around him even tighter and enjoyed these small moments with him as the little moments are always the most important and often most forgotten.

Meanwhile...

She took a drink of her water and tried to catch her breath. All of the stress has been getting to her. Nick keeps trying to set up a date with their lawyers, she knows why but it can't happen yet the timing has to be perfect. Eveything has to be just right before she signs those papers. She Ran for a total of 3.5 hours straight today and she couldn't feel her legs they felt like jelly. She pushed herself to hard and ignored her body's warning signs. So now she will have to pay the consequences. Just like the consequences of cheating on her husband and falling in love with two men at the same time. She never expected it to happen but she wasn't ready to give up all she worked for and earned with Nick as well as what she worked with Rodderick.

Lauren sat down nd put her head between her legs she was very dizzy and all of the stress has been making her even more dizzy. She still loved Nick- The idea of Nick. She missed the status she got from being Nick Carter's wife, she lost a lot of her fan base because of the Nick Carter love triangle.

Lauren owns 35% of Kitt Fitt and Rodderick owns 10%. That leaves nick the majority owner share holder of Kitt Fitt. So basically Nick makes all the calls and all the shots so if he wanted to Nick could get out of the business all together and Leave Lauren and Rodderickh to pick up the broken peices. With all the bad press lately with Lauren and Nick. They have had their sponsors and backers, backing out because of all the drama associated with this. Nike was a major sponsor and they were the one that chartered the private plane to do all the promo with Nike backed out they needed to charter their own plane or pay for all the plane tickets to and from Kitt Fitt events.

So they needed Nick....Lauren had just the way she was going to get him back on paper, it only needed to be on paper. Lauren's thoughts were interrupted. By a rocky ring tone, she hasn't changed it yet Nick put it on there a few months ago.

“Lauren, so is everything in order.” Lauren rolled her eyes. He never gave her enough credit, he didn't have very much faith in her. Not like her Nick did.

“Of course everything is in order.” she replied walking to her car. Feeling the cool air hit her face was just what she needed.

“Good, because we have plans, and our plans need to be executed and the sooner the better. We have had Pro health back out of our deal. Lauren the ones that aren't in contract are leaving. This can't work we need to start a plan and we need to start it fast.” Rodderick said dodging traffic on the freeway he was late for his meeting and it was a meeting he couldn't miss. He glanced at the clock and it
8:00p.m .

“I know” Lauren closes her eyes and squeezes them tight. “I know what I have to do, exactly as we planned.”

“I love you Lo”

Lauren cringed at the nicname, it was his nicname for her. She really missed him but it was to late, she was with Rodderick and she needed to get her head on straight. “Don't call me that, we talked about this Roddie. Its Ren.”

I got to run; or else this isn't going to work.”

Lauren had to put her game face on or else this was never going to work. It was time for her to start her revenge plan on Sophia. “Watch out sweetheart” she whispered and sped out of the parking lot.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review and let me know what you are thinking.

Rosalie