- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So happy to be posting something for you tonight. It has been really busy at work and slightly sick. Migraines suck. :(
Special Shout out too...
Kyrie, Hazel, Brian_fan_4eva, Jordanslady, Jubejube
Thank you so much for all of your kind reviews It makes my day to see what you all think. Like If I have a bad day I can escape here. You ladies help me with escaping.
Sophia's POV

I could hear some rustling in the room and I could feel something soft caressing my cheek. I didn't want to open my eyes I was to tired and I knew if I could just keep my eyes closed I wouldn't have to say goodbye to Nick today. I wasn't ready to have him go on tour and have him see what he could have and realize that I am not as special as he thinks I am.

“Hey Sleepyhead- Open your eyes pretty girl.

“Mmm...5 more minutes” I reach for Nick's pillow and cover my head up with it while rolling over onto my stomach. That was talking to me Nick and I sort of skipped dinner and breakfeast- we were busy.

I feel Nick straddle back and I feel the familiar sensation I felt earlier. Except this time the sensation is my bare back and I feel nicks chapped lips kiss up my back up above my shoulder blades and making his way to my neck I feel him move my hair away from my neck and sweep it to the side. Still kissing my neck he stops at my ear.

“You need to wake up baby. Open your beautiful eyes.”

“Theremoopen” I mumble my words muffled from the black pillow.

I hear nick chuckle and he playfully slaps my bare ass “Get up” chuckling as he moves off me “Well crank ass ill be downstairs I got to leave soon.”

I roll over and grab nick's hand “I said they are open” Nick pulls me out of bed.

Nick smiles “There she is” I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My cheeks are still flushed, my wavy hair is sticking up all over the place I have a small love mark on my right breast. The sheet is wrapped around my body like a tube-dress.

Nick wraps his arm around me from behind and with his free hand he hands me a rose with a card and a necklace with my birthstone in it. I want you to have this. Its nothing special but I saw you looking at it the other day. The letter read it when I leave.

“Stop right there- you could give me anything and it would be special. Its to much though I saw the price tag on that thing- that is why I just looked at it.”

Nick spun me around “Well I am not sure if you are aware or not. But I am kinda the hot singer of the biggest band of the early 2000's.”

I rolled my eyes “Mr. Modest- I am not like the girl you wrote about in your blow your mind song. That was about the Hilton chick right?”

“I know that is why I love you. It is a gift hun, please just let me see it on you.” Nick kisses my cheek and clasps the necklace, dropping the sheet that is wrapped around me.

“Mmm...There that is going to be a great mental picture.” Nick licks his lips and picks me up and lays me down on the bed.

“Round five?” Nick asks as he wiggles his eyebrows before I could respond my body responded for me. As I felt Nick slide into me. I could feel him growing inside me thrusted harder with every moan I made. I rolled us over so I was on top. I could feel my whole body go tingly, like pins and needles all over. I moved off of him layed on the bed as my body recovered.

“That was amazing- I am going to miss the world out of you Nick.”

“We will make it work babe.” Nick kissed my forehead “I have never felt like this before.”

I get up out of the bed and grab Nick's prototype for the evil blessings T-Shirt and through it on.

“Mmmm...I love that on you.” Nick walks closer to me I duck away from him “Nuh-unh that look on your face is going to make you late.”

“Is that so bad?” Nick grins and pulls me closer.

“Do you want to deal with Kevin?” I ask as he lets go “Okay, okay your right. Shower?” Nick asks standing stark naked in front of me he pulls his boxers down that he just put on and struts his stuff into bathroom and I hear the shower running.

He peaks his head out the door...”You coming?”

I grin “I think I need nourishment. I am going to go make us some food. Bacon and Eggs style.”

I walk downstairs and am greeted by the hungry slobbery dogs. I give the dogs there food and start pulling the ingredients out of the fridge. I sigh and look around at my new life. Somtimes it seems like I am living as a twin of myself. I guess in some ways I am, I am not the same person I was back home. I like this version of me better I smile more, I laugh more, I love stronger.

I look around and saw my new life and it felt 100% amazing. I wasn't expecting the knock at the door, and I really wasn't expecting who was at the door. This amazing day just turned into a day I would never forget for more than one reason.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)