- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi Everyone...

Thank you so much for reading. I am sorry for the long wait. one sentence- Nick's new book. Has had me very sidetracked. Also, Life sort of just took over. I have a lot of catching up to do on other peoples stories. I am back now and curious to know what you all think. Remember the more reviews the quicker I tend to update!!!

Please forgive me for the really long wait...

Much Love,

Rosalie
I was in the middle of placing the most delicious non-healthy breakfast on the table. Giving Nick and I the energy we were going to use to get through the day until we both have time to sleep. We didn't really get any...sleep that is. I kicked the fridge close and looked down at what I was wearing it wasn't anything special but one of nicks T-Shirt and a pair of his Tampa Boxers. I looked as if well I was doing what I did all night and all morning. That is why I was mortified when I opened the door and came to face to face with her the woman Nick doesn't speak about but has a few pictures scattered around the house.

Nick came barrelling down the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist well what happened next was something completely shocking. Nick had ran down stairs stark naked yelling something about their flight being delayed speaking really fast and litterally ripped his shirt right off of me like something right out of a Tarzan movie. He was talking really fast and kept repeating that their flight was delayed some sort of mechanical issues which meant they could spend the rest of the day in bed together. Well nick was stark naked in a pair of socks and now I was topless...

I was trying to push Nick away from me and desperately trying to cover up myself. I never thought this was the way I was going to get introduced to woman that gave birth to Nick.... His Mother.

“Baby..don't play hard to get, I couldn't stop thinking about you in the shower. God, your so beautiful.” He smiled leaning down to kiss my neck.”

“Nick Stop” I yelled trying to sound convincing. I pushed him away.

“Ohh come on Soph don't play hard to get now. I am hard for you now so come get some. I mean I am not going to see you for a few weeks. Thank god for skype.”

“Nick your Mom” I looked ashamed and couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. I looked down at my feet while I did this I caught look of nicks very 'alert' little friend.

“What don't say her name it almost ruins the mood.” Nick wiggles his eyebrows.

“No Nick your mom is standing behind you.” The woman that I learned her name was Jane said while cleaning her throat.

“Hi Nicky” Jane looked between the two of us his face turning a deep crimson color I am sure my face was the same color.

“Mom, what in the hell are you doing here in my house? I thought I told you not to contact me until you got help.” Nick screamed grabbing the dish towel covering his most private areas of all areas.

“I did get help, Nicky. I just need a place to stay and since you are going to be away on tour and your not with Lauren. I thought you would need someone to look after the dogs.”

“I'm all good so you can show yourself out.” Nick stated pointing to the door.

“Nicholas, come on. I am your mother. You don't even tell me you are getting a divorce I have to hear it from E-Entertainment news at your Aunts house.”

“Well I don't need your help” Nick muttered. I could feel the tension in the air it was no longer awkaward tension. It was anger, hurt, betrayed family tension. I don't know the whole story but its not a nice to see you son meeting.

“Right because you got this random here now.” Jane looked me up and down and sized me up.

“Mom- Get out. You made it perfectly clear you did not want to see me again and blame me for Leslie's death. I don't have to explain anything to you.- I love her. That is all you need to know.

“Well all I know is you were just in love and trying to have a baby with Lauren, and now you are here playing hide the sausage with this......Whore.”

“Mom, that is enough leave.” Nick pushed her towards the door.

“Nicky, I have no where else to go. I really need some help.”

“I am going to go get dressed.” I mumbled and ran up the stairs. Embarrassed and slightly ashamed and dirty.

“Mom you upset Sophia.” Nick shook his head and sighed and looked up the stairs were he saw Sophia on the last step.

“Nicky im sorry but I am just looking out for you.” Jane put her hand on Nicks shoulder.

Nick sighed defeated. This is his mother. “How much? And how long?” Nick shook his head “Look just sit here I am going to go get clothes on.”

Nicks POV

I walked up the stairs to see Sophia sitting on the bed fully clothed looking like she was in deep thought. “Hey Baby” Nick looked at Sophia dropping the small dish towel so it pooled at his feet.

I was met with a glare. Sophia's eyes were like daggers into mine “Sophia come on.” I pulled the first pair of boxers that I came too. Grabbed them out of the black dresser in the walk in closet and hopped around like an idiot pulling my sweats and grabbing a white T-Shirt.

Sophia just scoffed “ I can't believe you Nick. I told you no and you still proceeded to try to get with me.”

“Really Soph. You choose to have our first fight over this.” Nick sat on the bed next to her.

“Im sorry Soph” Nick tilted his chin so she was looking directly at him. Sophia darted her eyes away from his questionable gaze.

“Sophia come on look at me. I can't handle my mom today and have you pissed at me too.”

Nick waited for Soph to come around but she didn't she was so god damn stubborn at times. One of the reasons I love her so. But fuck me, sue me I wanted to have marathon sex with my girlfriend over my kitchen Island. How in the fuck was I to know that my mother of all people were going to show up.

“I don't really even know what I did.” I whined “Im sorry for wanting you, but I was not looking forward to having to leave you today. I kind of wanted to make up for all the nights I couldn't ravish your body.” Nick started to get up to head downstairs. “Are you coming?”

“Nick, this is never ever how I imagined meeting the parents of the man I love.” Sophia muttered and stood up “That was really embarrassing.”

I chuckled “A story to tell our grandkids our A.J” I lightly pushed her “Come on lighten up babe”

“Funny” I glare at him and stand up next to him “Im always going to be next to you.”

“Even when your mad?” I ask as I kiss her head

“Nick Im not really mad I am just mortiifed I feel like a teenager getting caught in a compromising position.”

“I know Soph I promise we can find an equally awkward situation to meet your parents.”

I laugh as I feel her mood lighten as we are walking down the stairs. “I don't know if that is possible.”

“I am Nick Carter with the sexiest girlfriend alive that I am going to be away from weeks sometimes months at a time. When I get you alone and Nicky Jr wants to play thats it.” I whisper in her ear I loved that I could see the way I affected her body.

We go into our livingroom where just hours ago I was kissing Sophia all over. Now I come face to face with the woman that gave birth to me and the one that has caused me so much pain “ Mom meet Sophia my girlfriend- The special lady that I love with all of my heart.”

“Hi Jane” Sophia sticks out her hand for my mom to shake it.

“Forgive me but I am not going to shake the next girl to break my son's heart.”

“Mom-”

I couldn't believe my mom. I have given her so many chances and now she decides to be a friggin mother.

Sophia puts her hand into her lime green hoodie sweater “ Its okay Nick- I wouldn't want to shake my hand either.” She smiles at me.

“Jane, Im sorry you had to find out about us like this and trust me I am beyond mortifed about the whole situation. I want you to know I love your son very much and he has been amazing to me- You really raised your son right.”

I couldn't love this girl more than I did right now, She has such grace to her. I smile down to her and mouth thank you to her.


“Look no offence- but I didn't come here to talk to my Son's flavour of the week. Trust me I am not going to waste my breath getting to know you.”

“Mom- Thats enough Sophia lives her now and I am not going to have you treat her with such disrespect this is my home and you are the guest. Do I have to remind you I have a restraining order against you.” I warned her. I could not believe her.

“No you know what Nick I am going to take the dogs for a walk- Its okay-I understand.”

Nick looked at her and it looked like she had a little peice of her heart stepped on. Like another peice of her heart was no missing by people that have stomped on it.

“Sophia wait-” I looked and she was gone.

“Mom- What the hell. Get the fuck out. This is my house and screw you.”

My mom goes and grabs a bottle of water out of the house “Im just looking out for you. What makes her different than the others Nick. You always do this you fall and fall fast and you don't think things through, You are just like your father like that you don't think before you leap.”

I stood at the floor I was so mad at her but she was right I do jump into things...I wasn't jumping this time was I. I loved her but did I really know her. No I couldn't do this to myself, I loved her and she is real. Isn't she? I thought silently to myself.

“Mom, you know why I make rash decisions because you fucking raised me, I am so insecure because of you. This is crazy I love her don't make me doubt this.”

“I am only letting the thoughts in the back of your head surface.” With that the two supposed most important people in my life walked away from me in less than half hour.

Jane smiled inwardly knowing she won, for now, but it wasn't going to be as easy as they thought it was going to be as she picked up her bags from the front door and walked down the hall to the guest room.

She grabbed the cell phone out of her pocket and texted “Phase one complete”
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review...

Much Love,

Rosalie