- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry so long for the wait...I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. Thank you so much for all the reviews longer thank you coming.!! You know who you are and you know how much I appreciate it.

Much Love,

Rosalie
4 Days Later

Sophia was so excited she left Rochelle's place early she was helping her paint the new addition's room. Since A.J was gone it was just her and Ava and Rochelle was instructed by Aje not to over work herself and take er easy. So Nick offered my help, not that I mind. I have so sense of decorative ability at all so I helped her by playing with Ava while she interviewed and hired decorators. Which absolutely killed Rochelle, she loved to decorate and she was damn good at it.

Needless to say Sophia has been busy between searching for jobs and helping out with Ava and dealing with what is Jane Carter. She has been busy and was really looking forward to her “Special Night” with Nick Via Skype. Lets call it what it is though it is Skpye sex, they were totally going to have skype sex and she was so lets say excited especially because Nick has been sending her Dirty texts all day and wow...Excited was not the word to describe her anticipation of the nights to come.

“Hey, where have you been” Jane asks as Sophia comes barging door.
“Not now, busy” Sophia kicked off her black canvas shoes and ran to her and Nicks bedroom through the bags on the bed. Pulled out the lime green sexy lingerie put on some make up waited anxiously while she stared down the black clock on the wall waiting for the time to finally say 8:00p.m.

She sent Nick a text and a picture with a caption “Im waiting for you.” This was not like Sophia but she wanted to show him what he was missing here back home, and remind him what was waiting for him when he comes home in a few days time.

In South America.....

Nick wrapped his towel around his waist and couldn't wait to talk to Sophia tonight. He has been so busy lately he hasn't had a whole lot of time to talk to her, really talk to her, and see how she is doing. So he told the guys he was taking the night off and to not bother him until morning. He was somewhat embarrassed because he was sure the guys knew what that meant but he didn't care he missed her something fierce.

Nick picked up his phone and was ready to call Sophia when he saw her naughty text and picture. He heard a knock at the door. Nick acted like he didn't here the knock but the knock kept coming it grew increasingly louder. “Room Service” Nick sighed and made sure his towel was wrapped tightly around his waist and looked at Sophia's picture on his black I-Phone and pressed end and threw the phone on the bed.

Nick opened the door “I didn't order any room-” He stopped talking when he saw her standing there.

“Hi Nicholas”

Nick was about to shut the door in her face when she stopped the door from closing.

“Come on Nick don't be rude. I came along way to see you.”

“Lauren, maybe you haven't gotten the memo or the divorce papers yet. We are done. Please leave”

Nick pleaded with her, only a few months ago, he would have been more than happy to have in his hotel room. Now he couldn't stand to be near her.

“No Lauren. Leave”

“I'll sign your damn papers Nick. I just need to talk to you first.” Lauren pulled papers out of her purse. Nick walked away from the door and sat on the bed.

“Lauren walked in and threw her jacket on the floor and her purse and went over and sat next to Nick on the bed and placed her hand on his naked thigh. Nick gulped and stood up and walked into the bathroom.

“Ohh Nicky come on- I wont tell if you wont tell.” Lauren giggled and laughed and took a bottle out of the mini bar.

Nick came out of the bathroom in jeans and T-shirt and was grabbing socks out of his suitcase and Nick walked out and saw that she was on his phone texting someone.

“Lauren come on. Nick glared at her” She giggled some more and opened another bottle and downed it.

“Ohh Nick come on lighten up- I simply just texted Sophia that you love her and something came up. Apparently you to had some sort of special night planned via Skype. I just simply did the polite thing and texted her back.

She smiled at me. “You could say thank you Nick for doing the polite thing. “


Nick rolled his eyes at her “I think you need to go Lauren sleep it off. We will talk with our lawyers when I get back.” Nick bent down and picked up her jacket and her purse and the fake papers and threw them at her and helped her up and pushed her towards the door.

Lauren stopped and looked up at him with big doe eyes “Why don't you love me anymore baby we were going to have the best life.”

Nick sighed and looked away. “Its done and its over. Your right, we could have but you chose someone else, and that is all there is to it.”

“Nick come on. I can make it up to you. I love you. I know you still love me, I know what turns you on.”

Nick looked at her. “Lauren, why in the fuck are you never happy, huh? You weren't happy when you had me and now that you don't have me, you want me. When I am happy and in love and starting something really special with Sophia.”

“Nick, how can you love someone you don't even know. Like do you know anything about her besides what she want's you to know?”

Nick couldn't believe she was acting this way. Actually, he could. She was so much like his mother, it scared him at times, but in someways it was why he feel in love with her in the first place. Sophia, is the first real girl he has ever been with that didn't have an agenda and he loved her so much for that.

“Lauren, just go please” Nick opened the door wider. “Take your stuff and go”

“Nick, wait-” Nick slammed and locked the door shut.

Once Lauren got to her room she sighed and thought this isn't going to be as easy as she thought. “She needed to find some sort of dirt on her and fast”

“she hoped Jane was having better luck and wasn't suddenly growing a consience.”

Meanwhile...

Sophia was fuming she was so mad. How could something just come up. She knew about his job and she knew about the fans she wasn't one to play games. She really didn't want to here from Mr. Nick Carter right now she just wanted to be mad.

Sophia looked at the caller ID and ignored his smiling face she turned her ringer to silent and that was that.

She found herself wondering if she could trust him, I mean he is in a different country. With many, many hot sex crazed woman throwing themselves at him. Day in and Day out. Nick has told her before about not always being faithful in past relationships.

Sophia found herself pondering and mentally chastising herself for thinking this way. She kept telling herself she was dumb and he loved her, and she needed to trust him. Something just didn't seem right.

Sophia went downstairs in yoga pants and a T-shirt and grabbed a spoon from the drawer and drowned her sorrows in some Heavenly Hash ice cream. Jane walked into the Kitchen at that time and saw Sophia sitting at the Kitchen Island eating off of a large spoon and engulfed in Nick Carter websites.

“What are you doing?” Jane walked up behind Sophia and glanced at the screen “You know that isn't going to help right?”

Jane half smiled and pulled an Island style bar stool up next to her and shut the laptop screen.

“My son loves you why don't you get dressed up and go out and have some fun” Jane smiled at her.

Sophia took a deep breath and let out an exasperated sigh full of so much frustration. “Jane are you being nice to me?” Sophia returns the half smile.

“Im just saying, If my son is going to cheat he is going to cheat, its not worth drowning your sorrows in ice cream and false trashy possibly true websites- I waited home for years while Bob- Nicks dad was out every night. So I stopped waiting went out and had some fun of my own.”

Sophia dropped the spoon “You think he is cheating on me?”

Jane shurgged her shoulders nonchalantly “He is Carter, I know he loves you, but I wouldn't put it past him.”

Sophia put the cover on the ice cream “Thanks-I think”

Jane tried to avoid eye contact “Your welcome”

She put the ice cream in the freezer and walked upstairs to the very empty feeling room that her and Nick share and starting going through her closet looking something to wear out.

Sophia came down with hair curled to frame her face, a black leather jacket , tight blank straight leg pants, high black boots a silver cross her grandmother gave her, and make-up that made her look better than Jane has ever seen her look.

“Going somewhere?” Jane looked at Sophia and grinned “See you are taking my advice?”

Sophia grinned wickedly “Maybe- If Nick calls tell him something came up and im going out. wants he can call my cell if he isn't to busy with what “came up” Sophia puts her fingers into quotations.

“I have to go feed the pups before I go” Sophia called the dogs “Come on, who has to go pee pee?”
the dogs came running at her feet, alright lets do this quickly.

What Sophia doesn't realise is while she was outside feeding the dogs. Jane went into her purse and exchanged Sophia's I-phone for her own.

A few hours later....

Jane was sitting at the computer feeling guilty for everything. In the end she was doing this for her family. No one believed she was trying to change. She was and she needed money to do it so Lauren was her only hope. She also just wanted to see her boy happy. Lauren made him happy right? She was doing this for Nick.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the shrill sound of the house phone.

“Hello” Jane answered.

“Hi, Is Sophia there?” Nick asks concerned on the other end.

“I have been trying to get ahold of her all night.”

Jane swallowed “All she told me was she was going out and for you to call her cell.”

Nick sighed “I have been calling her cell.”

Jane looked at the missed calls on the phone infront of her. “I don't know Nick- She is a big girl she seemed pretty mad when she left- Im sure things are fine though.”

Nick rubbed his hands through his hair sitting on his bed in boxers “okay- well if you see her tell her I love her I am sorry and I promise I will make it up to her.”

Jane closed her eyes tight she could here the pain in Nick's voice. “Nick, im sure she is not cheating on you she loves you, right?”

For the first time since he met Sophia he had the image of Sophia with another guy that wasn't him and it broke his heart

“Okay-bye Mom” Nick stuttered the last part. Nick shut the light out by his bed thinking of Sophia.

Jane goes over to the computer again and emails Lauren “Part 2 of 4 Complete”

she asks herself what she has done repeatedly. Luckily her phone was password protected so Sophia couldn't possibly see the correspondence between her and Lauren.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)