- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I had the worse case of writers block then it was the holiday season. So I am starting 2014 with an update that will hopefully. Turn into scheduled updates. Also, since my story is featured this month. I figured I should probably update, which is a huge surprise to me. :)
So I hope my lovely readers can forgive me. I can't wait to catch up on all of the stories I was reading. ( Ohh Happy Day)
Sophia's POV

Sophia was out dancing with some old co-workers, when she got a drink poured all over her, by some nick-crazed fan calling her out saying she was a whore, a crack addict without a cause. Quite fucking frankly this girl didn't know shit about me. I was still fuming that Nick hasn't called me or texted me.

I am normally a pretty nice person and walk away from the situation. Except, I have a past everyone does right. Still I did my damndnest to walk away until this group of Nick crazed wannabee sluts came at me like a whole fucking group of them surrounding me. Number one I don't like to be crowded; and number two who in the fuck are these people to say anything to me; I was just here minding my own business dancing with some co-workers. You know my old friend that was gay. When we dance & we like to have a good time he is the best dance partner.

Anyways, so with the music pumping and the flashing lights flickering with green and blue lazers, and liquid smoke. I could barely hear anything or see anything but apparently I found the small percentile of woman that are Nick and Lauren lovers and don't like me. Still I tried to explain nicely to get away from me, and that I am not cheating on Nick but they got closer and closer.

Someone grabbed me from behind and it triggered something from my past not to mention the drinks I consumed were eight to many. I snapped. You know how tequila makes her clothes fall off.

Well Tequila makes me see red. especially, when it brings up memories of the past did I mention I was mugged and some gangbangers attempted to rape me. Luckily, it was broad daylight and cops drove by and saved me.
after that I took self defence classes, needless to say I broke this chicks arm behind me and slammed her down and gave her a concussion.

well one of her friends came to her rescue and I put her through a glass fish tank. Before, I knew what was happening, Nemo was flopping on the floor in the sea of broken glass trying to find its way to water. There were these girls barely conscious and it was all because of me.

I was being held back by police. As were the other girls. I heard sirens and looked down at the mess and scene I created. I felt awful I didn't mean to hurt them I kept repeating, and repeating, my head spinning. I felt the familiar turning in my stomach, the sweats started happening. I was going to be sick. What was I to do I was handcuffed and in police custody. I did what every normal drunk person did I threw up on the cops nicely polished black shoes.

Then everything went black...yup you guessed it I passed out and woke up six hours later. with a manly man named big bertha with tattoos that symbolize things. you know what we talked about ballet. Of all fucking things ballet.

Anyways my head was pounding then all the familiar scenes started to play over in my head like someone who TiVo's their favorite movie. I remembered what happened and felt the bile rise into my throat and Big Bertha picked up a bucket for me and held my hair.

It was a few hours later and a police officer came and said you can be released all charges have been dropped against you.

Thank god for an innocent bystander who spoke up and said it was self defense I was being crowded and tried to walk away and they wouldn't let me and they held me back.
I guess I tried to explain it to the police but I was just slurring my words.

They said I wasn't going to get any special attention because I am a celebrity. Last time I checked I had no job, and not even sure If I have a boyfriend at the moment. I am no ones fucking celebrity.

My head was still pounding and I really wanted a stack of blueberry pancakes from I-hop with extra syrup and bacon. As they handed me my clothes I got out of the orange grown-up onsie and they handed me back my phone as a favor "we were able to unlock your phone Miss. you were trying to call a Nick Carter last night for your one phone call and you couldn't unlock your phone."

"Thank You" I say "Sorry for the ruckus I caused, mam maybe you shouldn't drink so much."

I nodded in agreement "I think I am done drinking for a real long time."

I looked down and saw an incoming message from Lauren. I read the text in disbelief not understanding why she would text me. Probably, to kill me for hurting her loyal fans. I sat their on the steps waiting for the cab to take me to nicks place. I was not looking forward to talking to him this morning.

"I really wish I had sunglasses" I said outloud I couldn't see the screen with the intense sun and some person in the same state as me nodded their head in agreement.

"What you here for?" They asked I chuckled " Fighting in Public, and drunk and disorderly"

The guy sized me up "Would of never thought you would win in a fight- you don't have a scratch on you."

I chuckled I have never been in jail before and never in the drunk tank. I chuckled at the situation "What about you?"

The guy stuttered I have seen him before and couldn't put my finger on it. I think I saw him at the club last night.

"DUI-luckily no one was hurt."

I shook my head "Thank your lucky stars that's how my husband and un-born child died. Please don't ever do that again."

"Im sorry" he stuttered.

"Its okay-its not like you killed my family, but someone like you did."

"Rodderick- My name is Rodderick"

"I know your Nick carters girlfriend right?"

I looked at him strangely "Uhh yes"

"Well here is my card. In case you ever want to go out sometime."

I took his card and put it in my pocket. Finally my cab pulled up onto the busy street and told the cabbie the address and he took off.

I felt the familiar vibration in my pocket. I ignored it I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now I just wanted a shower, and pancakes that's it. Homemade pancakes would have to do.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoy...please let me know what you think